Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. (2442 Views)

Tutorias On Any Applications U Could Think Of Available-art,graphics & Video / In Need Of Tutorials / Which Application You Can Refer To Blur Picture On Phone/laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2017
udemy,lynda,tutsplus,video2brain complete pack at give away prices!

Files are subdivided into the following categories:
video editing
web design
photography
retouching
programming
motivational video/audio files
architecture
education
presentation
hacking
engineering(over 1000 ebooks on this)
e.t.c

contact me on zero nine zero 34991064
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
A list of the files would I upload soon.

Drive one (1tb)

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by harveyspec: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
hillsway:
A list of the files would I upload soon.

waiting for this
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
harveyspec:

waiting for this

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by noble2faith(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
How much?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 2:26am On Jul 01, 2017
noble2faith:
How much?
30k for the files only...mode of transaction will be a drop and pick type as follows:
you book an appointment on-line (with your 2tb or more hard drive readily available for pickup)and in 2-3 days after,you get your completely transferred files to your drive.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2017
S.a...like I said,I'd be leaving by August so I'd advice you make your request known while the offer last!
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by africanman85: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
S.a...like I said,I'd be leaving by August so I'd advice you make your request known while the offer last!
I want just Motion Graphics Animation,graphics
Design And Video Editing and 3D modelling. How much ?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
africanman85:
for 10k you could get all video editing,3d modelling and graphics package.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
for 10k you could get all video editing,3d modelling and graphics package.

africanman85:

http://cgpersia.com/

why pay this bagger when you can just go to the source

1 Like

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
30k for the files only...mode of transaction will be a drop and pick type as follows:
you book an appointment on-line (with your 2tb or more hard drive readily available for pickup)and in 2-3 days after,you get your completely transferred files to your drive.

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

You're welcome all the same...kindly share a premium account,as well as unlimited data plan if you don't mind.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
You're welcome all the same...kindly share a premium account,as well as unlimited data plan if you don't mind.

plenty more where that came from

http://www.filechef.com/

who needs to pay some cheap hustler when you can get as intended - for free?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

plenty more where that came from

http://www.filechef.com/

who needs to pay some cheap hustler when you can get as intended - for free?
please share a premium account with us sir,as well as unlimited access to the Internet.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
please share a premium account with us sir,as well as unlimited access to the Internet.

arent you the six figure , multiple income stream man anymore?

or are you just a hustling pauper trying to prey off people's ignorance?

the people that packaged and uploaded the stuff you are selling - you think they have unlimited internet access?

1 Like

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

the people that packaged and uploaded the stuff you are selling - you think they have unlimited internet access?

25k is what i pay each month(yearly contract) for unlimited Internet plan,name of ISP is OMANTEL.

Even if the Internet gives so freedom to hide behind the key board and insult people,i'd advice you slow down a bit.Life ain't as hard as most people take it.

1 Like

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
25k is what i pay each month(yearly contract) for unlimited Internet plan,name of ISP is OMANTEL.

Even if the Internet gives so freedom to hide behind the key board and insult people,i'd advice you slow down a bit.Life ain't as hard as most people take it.
hillsway:
Dude!do accept my sympathy if your phone was stolen @ gun point.But you see,some of us have got a 7 - 1pm job which pays in 6 digits and furthermore decided to test run a simple business as gadget importation,just so "MULTIPLE STREAM" of income is reviewed (in-case you missed out on that econ 101 lecture).

next time stop running your mouth.

and make up your mind on your bs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

next time stop running your mouth.

and make up your mind on your bs
ADHD is real...your's is a clear case scenerio!

Gotten the attention you seek?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by udemzyudex(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

You need to chill bro, do you know how much data it takes to download 2tb worth of files?

I don't know if he has offended you in anyway, but stop calling him names, anyway thanks for the information but pls let's stop looking for wahala where there is none.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
udemzyudex:

You need to chill bro, do you know how much data it takes to download 2tb worth of files?

I don't know if he has offended you in anyway, but stop calling him names, anyway thanks for the information but pls let's stop looking for wahala where there is none.

nigerians are in love with making excuses for greed, and trying to make simple things look complex so they can make money off unsuspecting people.

everything that he is putting up for sale was put up to the internet for free. people took their time to rip, reencode and package these things so they could be shared

they did not do this so that some greedy nonetity could make money

this is the sort of behavior that gets nigerian ips banned from warez forums etal

most of you telling stories about how hard it is to download are using different hacks and tricks to get free internet

there is nothing to celebrate about selling warez. no difference between the op and the hustlers in computer village.

1 Like

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

nigerians are in love with making excuses for greed, and trying to make simple things look complex so they can make money off unsuspecting people.

everything that he is putting up for sale was put up to the internet for free. people took their time to rip, reencode and package these things so they could be shared

they did not do this so that some greedy nonetity could make money

this is the sort of behavior that gets nigerian ips banned from warez forums etal

most of you telling stories about how hard it is to download are using different hacks and tricks to get free internet

there is nothing to celebrate about selling warez. no difference between the op and the hustlers in computer village.

kindly create a thread on 'free tutorials and application distribution" I beg of you.Stop provoking me with these meaningless post and quote!!! By the way,that's my temporary number,do call me up let's sit and talk things out like men.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
kindly create a thread on 'free tutorials and application distribution" I beg of you.Stop provoking me with these meaningless post and quote!!! By the way,that's my temporary number,do call me up let's sit and talk things out like men.

i'm just trolling you - biatch. next time stop running your mouth off about being a six figure big boy when you are a cheap hustler

i know this is nigeria, full of barely computer literate magas who can be conned into paying big bucks for warez / free software, so enjoy your hustle.

1 Like

Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

i'm just trolling you - biatch. next time stop running your mouth off about being a six figure big boy when you are a cheap hustler

i know this is nigeria, full of barely computer literate magas who can be conned into paying big bucks for warez / free software, so enjoy your hustle.
Ain't nothing to be scared of!I'd like to have a word with you, of which i promise to come meet you @ any chosen location in Lagos.you could ask those I sold some items to bro, I'm as cool as I can be.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
@ all...I've decided to quit the sales of this files!!!happy downloading with your Nigerian isp!!!
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
Ain't nothing to be scared of!I'd like to have a word with you, of which i promise to come meet you @ any chosen location in Lagos.you could ask those I sold some items to bro, I'm as cool as I can be.

ahah - you no dey oman again?
ddnt you just post a link to an oman telco that you claimed you pay 25k per month?
dude - i only have an infinix and an old note 3 - infinix cannot be claimed as london used and the note is in bad shape

look for some other victim
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by africanman85: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

ddnt you just post a link to an oman telco that you claimed you pay 25k per month?
dude - i only have an infinix and an old note 3 - infinix cannot be claimed as london used and the note is in bad shape

U Don catch am. God go judge all this scammers.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by noble2faith(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:

If I get u well, u said I should send a 2tB hard.d to you, ryt?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by noble2faith(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

It seems u re a learned man in the area of hacking, computing, free downloads and free internet data usage. Can I rob my china mind with your mind, as in can we rob minds together?
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
africanman85:
U Don catch am. God go judge all this scammers.
catch who if I may askever heard of the word "expat" who's summer break is always paid forI'm on a 10 weeks break,ending by August.Just because I chose to ignore that funny dude, shouldn't make you reason like him.1 OMR is 2.54$,so do the maths how much an expat would likely earn if a maid earn as much as 80-100 OMR monthly.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by hillsway(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
noble2faith:

If I get u well, u said I should send a 2tB hard.d to you, ryt?
Thread locked!!!happy Nigeria free browsing to you all.
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by udemzyudex(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmm..
Re: 2tb Worth Of Tutorials On Any Application You Could Think Of,available For Sell. by Baldg: 4:12am On Jul 02, 2017
@africanman85, because someone is honest does not mean he is a scammer. please verify your statements.
I have done business with OP without knowing him and he came through.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adverts Critics / Astonishing Portraits You Won't Believe Aren't Photos / Most Amazing Modified Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.