Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! (887 Views)

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / Sabo Nanono: It Is Unpatriotic To Sell 50kg Local Rice More Than N15,000 / 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerian Elite youths were gullible no matter what cert. holder they were, just approach them there is nothing in the brain and in engagement nothing than abuses and insult lack of respect to themselves as human being, or the society or community or elders, they were completely lost their origin and that's why they easily brainwash by the wicked greedy politician for their own selfish gain!
Since the arrival of social media their ignorant had open to whole world, Almajiri is action elites youths are noise making!
They were clamoring that they will grab power by revolutionize, supporting balanization, restructured believing in the cooked lie feeding them by the politicians of Nigeria.
that stupid education with out knowledge!
Knowledge should have make them know that power didn't never belong to those who were not been or had have not been in the corridor of power anywhere in the world!
Now am asking you,since you support the balkanisation of Nigeria when Nigeria is balknized into pieces who will rule the balkanized new states?
2nd you support the restructured Nigeria into region, who will rue that regions?
You call for revolutionized Nigeria nation if you succeeded for who to rule?
The Arab spring revolution, from egypt to Tunisia Lybia to Syria and to Bukina faso, who were ruling them now?
Only option for the elite youths of Nigeria is to up-hold the unity of this nation and fight the traitors, political jobbers, looters and the greedy politician and the saboteur of Nigeria nation, because if our generation failed Nigeria nation we still have an obligation to over Nigeria in whole to the incoming generation as it was over to us!
United will stand!
Divided will fall!
long live to the United Nigeria under God!
oladeebo
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by Ngasky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmn. True analysis, alot of questions but no single answer
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
RIP
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by Chidexter(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is this a troll or what?.

1 Like

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Story storyyy stooorrryyyy.
With ordinary common sense, a Nigerian should knw that restructuring it is the best.
But what if others don't agree to restructuring it, then Division/separation will be better.
A group can't force or tell a group what to do.
#adighi emeya eme!

2 Likes

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
wtfcoded:
Story storyyy stooorrryyyy.
With ordinary common sense, a Nigerian should knw that restructuring it is the best.
But what if others don't agree to restructuring it, then Division/separation will be better.
A group can't force or tell a group what to do.
#adighi emeya eme!
but you are yet to answer my question!
who will rule your restructured region?
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chidexter:
Is this a troll or what?.
you only confirmed what I've said!
noise maker!
there is nothing according to your knowledge that can safe Nigeria beside balkanisation?
https://www.nairaland.com/3883382/agitation-restructuring-nigeria-un-laid
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
oladeebo:

Why would u care about who will rule our restructured region angry
Agree to the restructuring, n we will provide our leader,it's not hard angry

1 Like

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
wtfcoded:

why don't I care? since those who ran Nigeria down will still rule your region!
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by newyorks(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
wtfcoded:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
oladeebo:

why don't I care? since those who ran Nigeria down will still rule your region!
How?
Which region have been ruling this country since after an igbo man[zik] got u ur independence? angry
Is it not Yoruba n' hausas?
Since then, have u people ever stopped hating on us 4 no explainable reasons sad
Since power belongs to the northerners n southerners, tell me what they have done 4 this nation...tell me!

I have much to say, but i don't time 4 it.
Nigguh make research if u don't knw the truth angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
wtfcoded:

How?
Which region have been ruling this country since after an igbo man[zik] got u ur independence? angry
Is it not Yoruba n' hausas?
Since then, have u people ever stopped hating on us 4 no explainable reasons sad
Since power belongs to the northerners n southerners, tell me what they have done 4 this nation...tell me!

I have much to say, but i don't time 4 it.
Nigguh make research if u don't knw the truth angry
don't be brainwash by the stupid slogan of marginalization!
Are you a politician qualify to become president, vice, senate, reps member, or minister?
have you ever see a government comprise of hausa or yoruba only in this country?
Igbo is the first president of this nation for good six years, why and how igbo lost the sit?
Those were the question that need answer!
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
oladeebo:

don't be brainwash by the stupid slogan of marginalization!
Are you a politician qualify to become president, vice, senate, reps member, or minister?
have you ever see a government comprise of hausa or yoruba only in this country?
Igbo is the first president of this nation for good six years, why and how igbo lost the sit?
Those were the question that need answer!
Explain it here yourself please.
Just knw that this nation is better off on three things now:
1. Igbo president.
Or
2. Restructured Nigeria.
Or
3. Divided Nigeria.

NB: don't underestimate no. 1. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by Syphax(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
oladeebo:
Nigerian Elite youths were gullible no matter what cert. holder they were, just approach them there is nothing in the brain and in engagement nothing than abuses and insult lack of respect to themselves as human being, or the society or community or elders, they were completely lost their origin and that's why they easily brainwash by the wicked greedy politician for their own selfish gain!
Since the arrival of social media their ignorant had open to whole world, Almajiri is action elites youths are noise making!
They were clamoring that they will grab power by revolutionize, supporting balanization, restructured believing in the cooked lie feeding them by the politicians of Nigeria.
that stupid education with out knowledge!
Knowledge should have make them know that power didn't never belong to those who were not been or had have not been in the corridor of power anywhere in the world!
Now am asking you,since you support the balkanisation of Nigeria when Nigeria is balknized into pieces who will rule the balkanized new states?
2nd you support the restructured Nigeria into region, who will rue that regions?
You call for revolutionized Nigeria nation if you succeeded for who to rule?
The Arab spring revolution, from egypt to Tunisia Lybia to Syria and to Bukina faso, who were ruling them now?
Only option for the elite youths of Nigeria is to up-hold the unity of this nation and fight the traitors, political jobbers, looters and the greedy politician and the saboteur of Nigeria nation, because if our generation failed Nigeria nation we still have an obligation to over Nigeria in whole to the incoming generation as it was over to us!
United will stand!
Divided will fall!
long live to the United Nigeria under God!
oladeebo
See this yeye unity begger. You and your types are parasites. Why are you guys hell bent on forcing the concept of "One Nigeria" down our throats? Why are you guys sp afraid of Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by Syphax(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
oladeebo:

Shut the Bleep up. Regional governors and administrators will rule the regions. This your question just confirmed my fears. You have an empty skull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Syphax:

See this yeye unity begger. You and your types are parasites. Why are you guys hell bent on forcing the concept of "One Nigeria" down our throats? Why are you guys sp afraid of Biafra?
Non-sense!
who forcing one Nigeria on you?
Nigeria-igbo=Nigeria(Nigeria minus igbo is equal Nigeria)!
why can't you vacated Nigeria?
who hang you down?
you can even protest by burning your passport!
who were parasite than you?
bacteria infected the host, feed on host to kill the host!
and who is afraid biafra,
who stop you from declaring your biafra?
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Syphax:

Shut the Bleep up. Regional governors and administrators will rule the regions. This your question just confirmed my fears. You have an empty skull
who were those angel governors and administrators that didn't have hand in looting Nigeria to zero that will rule your region to success?
the full foolish skull!
that didn't realize that the same evils that ruin Nigeria were the same clamoring to lay hand on the region!
are you went to school for knowledge?
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

Explain it here yourself please.
Just knw that this nation is better off on three things now:
1. Igbo president.
Or
2. Restructured Nigeria.
Or
3. Divided Nigeria.

NB: don't underestimate no. 1. grin
1. if igbo want to rule Nigeria,
who own the mandate?
why ibo can't earn the trust of Nigeria!
2. restructured Nigeria!
for who to rule?
3. Divided Nigeria!
for who to rule?
answer!
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by mars123(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2017
oladeebo:

why are you scared of restructuring ? In most people context , it simply means devolution of powers to states and resource control. state police and so on.
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2017
mars123:
why are you scared of restructuring ? In most people context , it simply means devolution of powers to states and resource control. state police and so on.
who is scare of restructure?
answer the question!
Who is to rule the restructured region?
who failed in manage little, will manage abundant?
or to say who failed in manage abundant, will manage little?
if you are good manager you can even manage nothing!
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
oladeebo:

1. if igbo want to rule Nigeria,
who own the mandate?
why ibo can't earn the trust of Nigeria!
2. restructured Nigeria!
for who to rule?
3. Divided Nigeria!
for who to rule?
answer!

Fortunately for u, i've answered ur questions.
Scroll up.

As 4 ur number 1, if other Nigerians can't trust igbo people, then why do u all still want us to stay?
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

Fortunately for u, i've answered ur questions.
Scroll up.

As 4 ur number 1, if other Nigerians can't trust igbo people, then why do u all still want us to stay?
haa! haaa!
Nigeria is a world 180 million people!
for God shake!
how can they all hate igbo?
be reasoning!
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
oladeebo:

haa! haaa!
Nigeria is a world 180 million people!
for God shake!
how can they all hate igbo?
be reasoning!
With events that happened long ago n still going on now, n u decided to type that trash angry
I think u're still a fvcking kid.
No more mentions cool
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

With events that happened long ago n still going on now, n u decided to type that trash angry
I think u're still a fvcking kid.
No more mentions cool
ok look!
don't be annoyed!
if we restructured Nigeria in this way can you accept?
strike out Northern and Southern region for Western and Eastern region!
see the map:

Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by wtfcoded: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
oladeebo:

ok look!
don't be annoyed!
if we restructured Nigeria in this way can you accept?
strike out Northern and Southern region for Western and Eastern region!
see the map:
I love that map like that 4 a restructured naija.
U wan make them merge east with the north abi with west
Look that map is just bae.
Re: Alimajiri Were Better Off Than Nigeria Elite Youths, Ignorant & Unpatriotic! by oladeebo: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
wtfcoded:

I love that map like that 4 a restructured naija.
U wan make them merge east with the north abi with west
Look that map is just bae.
are you reading geography in school?
may be you dont have that opportunity,
let me explain to you!
Start from Northwest, west central, west, to the Southwest they were in the Western Region!
From Northeast, East central, East to the Southeast were in the Eastern region!
You will see Nigeria is shared in two equal Regions West and East instead of trouble North and South
and Eight Zones instead of six!
study the map and the Zones and query me!

(1) (Reply)

Magu: Osinbajo Is On His Own, Attorney General Malami Says / Talk Is Cheap..... Buhari, A President Haunted By The Past / Disaster Awaits Nigeria As Future Looks Bleak for Oil Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.