Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) (30946 Views)

Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sorry Mods I don't know which section to post this,

Forgive me if I violate any rule,

This is the condition of roads in Ejigbo,, idi-ape area, Osun State after heavy Rainfall,

This is so pathetic,

Imagine,

- the speaker, house of assembly, Hon. NAJEEM FOLASAYO SALAM, is from this local government,

- house of representatives, federal constituency, Hon. Mojeed Alabi is from this same town

- Infact the APC contestant contesting for Osun West senetorial District ( late Isiaka Adeleke post) Hon. Mudasiru Hussain is from this same town,

And lastly, which I know will surprise most,

The mother of the vice president of Nigeria (Prof. Yemi Osibanjo) is from this same town,

Osinbajo made this known to everybody when he came to ejigbo during his campaign in 2015,

Infact

I wept for this governments,

2 Shares

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow! Landslide
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by BuariCopyPaste: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

One just need to go and spread his net and catch fish and crayfish

River Jordan of Nigeria....

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
The poster above me is a big fooooooool.

Abeg borrow me your brain I want to build a robot

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalasticlala

olawalebabs ,
Fynestboi,
Richiez
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by hardeywhale2: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
The present situation of dis country is worst dan wat am seeing above.....

.Just Imagine
My best friend is getting married next week saturday
and she invited me.
I was so excited until I checked the transport fare from
Lagos to borno
And then I remembered that she offended me in
primary 1

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ictmikky(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Too bad
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Angels won't be able to walk on that road sef..

Hey, visit this entrepreneurial site..

you'll love it.

www.entmirror.com

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Evablizin(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kai
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by sisqology(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
My area I thought was worse

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rauf grin

- Never knew that Osun has brown roofs
- Also Akure too...so many brown roofs
- Ibadan tops the chart with the dominance of the skylines with blunt roofing sheets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Theblackstalln: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

Go catch fish now mumu

13 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Jaytecq(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
fg
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
don't tell me this is Lagos...

3 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by MaziOmenuko: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
In one of the pix, it looked like the road was good until it came halfway and changed its mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Fadiga24(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by ipobarecriminals: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad KIV
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by hilroy: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Way developed than the eroded Alaigbo. Do you want me to share some pics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Jabioro: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nothing do you OP..
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by jennybright(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Shut up and starting parking your luggage,October 1st is around the corner

BuariCopyPaste:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ambode is raising IGR.
Tinubu is sharing.
Lagosians are suffering.

Eko ti baje patapata.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Winning123: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
]You mean that's their Yoruba land they pride to be the most developed region after UK

One just need to go and spread his net and catch fish and crayfish [/quote]

Shut up. We don't cry like babies as Igbos do. Development is a continuous process.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Bridget95(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
those mofos shouting potopoto,red mud, erosion.

oya come and see it in Osun in SW they have been shouting since Adam that it is the most developed part of the world after UK.

9 Likes

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by yemmit90: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
The second term of Aregbesola administration is quite pathetic.

If the damage area is not upto 100m, you people can contribute money through landlords/landladies association to fix it.
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by NaijaElba(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You thought you have made sense with this right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
For a moment I thought OP meant Ejigbo in Lagos

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by luvlymabel: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
God help the people in osun state.

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by exlinklodge: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
u voted Buhari right?

u will
Re: The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) by adisabarber(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Deadly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#SnatchAtYourOwnRisk Trends Number 1, On Twitter / 774,000 Jobs With Cutlass: Why FG Didn’t Share Expensive Equipment — Keyamo (Pix / Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.