Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,009 members, 7,806,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders (7566 Views)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Urchman27(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckerstard:

lol afraid indeed, i hear say your igwe use hand call out the rainbow. Highest level of mumulity.

How do you knw an afonja muslim?

he always run away from his slaver master thread.....#spit

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by SuperS1Panther: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
See these bunch of odes.

Even when Yar Adua was sick the likes of Tunde Bakare, OBJ etc came to your den and ensured GEJ was not schemed out of his constitutional role.

How much more now that one of us is the VP!!!!

You must be very magnanimous for you to just have handed power to the Yorubas, as if it is your fathers property. You for no handover now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by stonemasonn: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is serious, but not surprising though.
Well I hope the Yoruba leaders will respond.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ochinex(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
flyingsnail:
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - Arewa youths tell Yoruba leaders

A coalition of Arewa Youths have accused Yoruba leaders of paving way for Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to become Nigeria's president. The coalition in a statement signed by its Muhammed Shehu and Tanko Abdullahi said the Yoruba leaders are out to discredit the North in order for Osinbajo to become the president. The duo said after the coalition's meeting in Daura, Kastina state, the group has come to the conclusion that it will resist every plan of the Yoruba leaders.

The coalition said it will ensure that the Northern region completes its eight-year tenure irrespective of whatever happens. “We shall resist every of such plans and ensure by all means possible, that the north completes its eight-year tenure and possibly even continue after then, and that the federal structure of Nigeria as it currently is, is not tampered with by secession mongers and their collaborators," the coalition said. The coalition which claims to speak for all the youth in the North said the Yoruba's have proved to be the 'most ungrateful stock in Nigeria'.

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "We gave the late Chief MKO Abiola the mandate in 1993 but shortly after that, as it is with the Yoruba as a culture, they immediately started circling around Abiola plotting on how to emasculate the north and strip us of every access we had to the politics and economy of this nation. “They had also raised a secret army of their elites to carry out these sinister plans against the north if Abiola eventually became president. It was this army that was unleashed on the nation in the guise of NADECO during the June 12 impasse.

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed. They have chosen to pitch tent with the Igbo this time around just to spite us, but we shall not succumb to their antics," the coalition added.

NAIJ.com had reported that the leader of another Arewa group, the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF) Shettima Yerima has promised to turn himself in once appropriate security agencies declares him wanted. Shettima reacting to reports that he had gone into hiding in Chad said: “I did not go into hiding and will never go into hiding. We need to put the record straight. For now, nobody is looking for me and I am ready to submit myself if I am called. I am not a joker. "Nobody is looking for me and I am not hiding anywhere from anybody. I am in my village, I am a Nigerian. If anybody looks for me, I will submit myself. I am not above the law. I am not on the run.”

https://www.naij.com/1112180-plan-osinbajo-president-fail-arewa-youths-yoruba-leaders.html

Hahahaha... grin Afonjis howfa na? Oyah answer the call of your Masters...
Let us see what the Ordinary Commissioner has to say. Buhahahahahagrin

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Chimez1: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Mad set of people

Nigeria does not belong to you disease ravaged foools alone.

Arewa youths my asss.
you people are just slaves you people can not think for your selves always putting eyes in Biafran issues, them go crush una.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
[s]where will you condemn them before? In your room or you will call them on phone?

Iti mpatakwu

You need to give out your brain as tithe[/s]

If your dream Biafra would come, it would have come long ago with the amount of your insults on NL.
The joke is on you ipob rats grin cheesy
By the way, stop writing that animal language here on Nl. grin
Concentrate on achieving your landlocked Biafra. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chimez1:
you people are just slaves you people can not think for your selves always putting eyes in Biafran issues, them go crush una.
Guy shut up
I'm from Imo State

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Urchman27:

How do you knw an afonja muslim?

he always run away from his slaver master thread.....#spit

No fvck given!
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:

If your dream Biafra would come, it would have come long ago with the amount of your insults on NL.
The joke is on you ipob rats grin cheesy
By the way, stop writing that animal language here on Nl. grin
Concentrate on achieving your landlocked Biafra. cheesy
kataway from here

10 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by hornyofife: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
it really must suck to be a yoloba. these people are not only cowards, they lack native intelligence which they disguise as sophistication and intellectualism. Shame.

The north wants out

Niger delta wants out

Igbos want out

where is yoloba? no where. They are neither here nor there. Thinking sitting on the fence is being smart, not knowing that everybody already know their antics.

7 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
kataway from here

Ipob = Failure and bad luck fall on you. grin grin
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Saintsquare(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chimez1:
Is this a Biafra thread?why don't u practice what you preach,you self learn to ignore Yoruba thread..
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by kenny987(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
I know Igbo Jews will support the drunken and misguided Arewa youths grin grin

Shebi u will not face the shït you're being served and eat it? Of course they will support the dirty Arewa dogs cos you've been insulting Igbos all in the name of one stupid quit notice. When they tell u guys that at the end, there is no distinction among Southerners u feel u can sit on the fence, isolate yourselves and dive in for the kill like scavenging vultures. U never start!

After all it is said that if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Don't pick a fight n stand for it o! Continue speaking from both sides of that gutter mouth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Kemperor: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
MyX1:
Plan to make Osinbajo president will fail - Arewa youths tell Yoruba leaders

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north," the statement said. "

May we remind the Yoruba that without the willingness and magnanimity of the north, there was no way Abiola could have purportedly won that election, and that all the Yoruba have now as assets in the south west, especially Lagos, were given to them by our leaders out of our own usual magnanimity. However, time and time again, the Yoruba have always turned their back on us whenever their support is needed. They have chosen to pitch tent with the Igbo this time around just to spite us, but we shall not succumb to their antics," the coalition added.

legendary reputation of backstabbing....

I am Speechless...

BATTLE OF MASTER AND SLAVE

Round 1... Arewa killing it...
What will be the reply of the Yorubas??
Waiting for round 2....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
The earlier afonjas start agitating to have their own nation (if they have balls)rather than jumping up and down on every Biafran thread disgracing themselves thinking that they are undermining Biafran struggle... the better for them because, how @bokis will treat them after Igbos must have gone is going to be terrible. Igbos are like stabilizer stabilising the two parties that are fighting for the seat of power as it stands now.

Upon the fact Yorubas contributed a lot to ensure that Buhari is emerged victorious, yet these ingrates are threatening them in such an uncivilized manner.

Anyways, that's what you get when you betray your neighbor. It serves them right.
I won't be surprised if they start blaming IPOB.. lolzz
Oro oponu
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
kenny987:

[s]Shebi u will not face the shït you're being served and eat it? Of course they will support the dirty Arewa dogs cos you've been insulting Igbos all in the name of one stupid quit notice. When they tell u guys that at the end, there is no distinction among Southerners u feel u can sit on the fence, isolate yourselves and dive in for the kill like scavenging vultures. U never start!

After all it is said that if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Don't pick a fight n stand for it o! Continue speaking from both sides of that gutter mouth[/s].

You should be more concerned about the widely acknowledged quit notice served to you to vacate a part of your own country than bothering and masturbating over the rants of some faceless idiots. grin
Don't you think so ?
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by morbeta(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:

You should be more concerned about the widely acknowledged quit notice served to you to vacate a part of your own country than bothering and masturbating over the rants of some faceless idiots. grin
Don't you think so ?

sikirudeen my yoruba muslim ewedu friend

ESDKING:

Even when they see you as inferior Muslims you are still @ss licking them?. You guys need serious deliverance.

we kno and acknowledge that we re inferior yoruba muslims. kiss d truth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

[s]
sikirudeen my yoruba muslim ewedu friend

we kno and acknowledge that we re inferior yoruba muslims. kiss d truth[/s]

This is the only thing your brain can process...your highest attempt at intelligence. grin grin
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Eastfield1: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
I know Igbo Jews will support the drunken and misguided Arewa youths grin grin
The same Are was you have been celebrating for giving Igbo's quit notice??
don't worry.
Yoruba's union with d north is always preditable

6 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Omeny: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Arewa sees themselves as lord because Southerners are bunch of betrayals
. Not all Southerners But South West. Check their records from 1967 till date.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I love that. How is your day going

How is yours going madam? cool
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
yorubas are cowards,if it was an igbo man that was the vice president,by now everything would have been set to swear him in,think of Jonathan's era and Dora akunyiri as minister of information

Silence is not cowardice but pave way for strategic thinking and action cool
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Omeny: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
Story for the northern beggers. Na Yoruba talk say make una bring sicker. As you will do all you could, we shall do all we could too to make sure osibanjo becomes president. If you don't like it, you all can visit Lagos lagoon. All of you in the North are too small for our Lagos lagoon to swallow.
. Stop this ranting jhare. Let's love reign.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:

This is the only thing your brain can process...your highest attempt at intelligence. grin grin

i can also process pains caused by ipob

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
All dis people disturbing the peace of this country will never know peace in their life
Useless youths
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by etebefia: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is this post not yet in front page?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by victorDanladi: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
edochie12:
yorubas are cowards,if it was an igbo man that was the vice president,by now everything would have been set to swear him in,think of Jonathan's era and Dora akunyiri as minister of information

lolz,while Igbo(s) don't think before acting.

Dont forget turai yaradua main stooge was also Igbo Aodoanka.But I couldn't see any Igbo man here!

1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Rexology: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
OSIBANJO is making the same mistake GEJ made by trying to be in the good book of the Northerners. Let it be known to OSIBANJO that the only thing he can do to please the Northerners is to relinquish power to the North, anything short of that can NEVER be acceptable to them.

OSIBANJO should move to become the Substantive President, he should not keep quiet ,he must show the courage that is required to govern this Country.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
wristbangle:

How is yours going madam? cool
Na wetin tongue

You dey disturb ooo

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Caustics: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by misterawo: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
o setia grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.