Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Woman Has Surgery To Remove intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Bottom(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Has Surgery To Remove intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Bottom(photo) (477 Views)

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / Italian Man Has Intimacy Gadget Stuck In His Anus For 24 Hours (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Has Surgery To Remove intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Bottom(photo) by 9jAgossipdey: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
A young woman had a four-inch intimacy gadget surgically removed from her bottom after it almost left her needing a colostomy bag.
Emily Georgia, 20, was enjoying bedroom fun with a male acquaintance when the stainless steel intimacy gadget vanished after he got "excited" and pushed too hard on it.

After attempts to manually retrieve it failed, Emily says the man suggested leaving it to naturally work its way out - and then scarpered claiming he had work early the following morning.

A concerned friend rushed her to hospital, where doctors warned Emily that there was a risk of it perforating her bowel due to a sharp edge and she faced an hour-long surgery,Daily Record reports.

An x-ray shows just how dangerously high in Emily's bowels that the intimacy gadget had ventured.

The carer is now speaking out to warn others that embarrassment shouldn't stop those who find themselves in similar predicaments from seeking medical help urgently.

Emily from East Preston, West Sussex, said:
"We were having a naughty night in last March and decided to use the toy – I'd never used one before.
"I think he got too excited and managed to push the end of it in too. It was a goner.
"I began to panic and told him I needed to go to hospital. He said it should come out naturally on the toilet and then he said 'I'm really sorry I have work early in the morning' and he shot off.

Continue reading here to see the x–ray...
Source:http://nija247..nl/2017/06/woman-has-surgery-to-remove-sex-toy.html?m=1

Re: Woman Has Surgery To Remove intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Bottom(photo) by Kowor(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Small but mighty.

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown / How To Cure Pimples Naturally / This Man Hung Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.