Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! (1681 Views)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Incognito101: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good day friends. I opened a thread here on the 3rd of April this year about hemorrhoid surgery asking for suggestions, how to go about it and all that.

www.nairaland.com/3720972/having-hemorrhoids-pile-surgery-few

Well, the operation was carried out successfully and I've recovered fully. I would've post this before now but I was actually taking my time nursing the wounds and been careful you know lol..

Special thanks to the mods for pushing the thread to front page.

To those who offered different help, Gracia.

To those who gave different tips and suggestions I say thank you.

To those who prayed for me, may God bless you abundantly.

Finally, to everyone reading this, if you're suffering from external hemorrhoid what so ever the grade is, or you have friends or relations that are suffering from the same thing, please it's very important to see a doctor. If the doctor recommend surgery, don't be afraid is for your own good. I've never heard of someone that didn't make it after the surgery nor any complain of same thing after the operation. Remember, health is wealth.

Once again, thank you and God bless you all..

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala Sissy3, Dominique...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by eezeribe(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thank God for your life... Afflictions would never arise a second time,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by sleemoon(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by sleemoon(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pictures of ur yansh with the jedijedi before operation and pictures of the same yansh without jedijedi after operation OR....
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Incognito101: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Thank God for your life... Afflictions would never arise a second time,Amen.
Amen! Thank you sire..
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Incognito101: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
sleemoon:
Pictures of ur yansh with the jedijedi before operation and pictures of the same yansh without jedijedi after operation OR....

Funny enough I thought about snapping a picture of it before the surgery was carried out but forgot at the end. Sorry no pictures yimu...
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by dominique(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good news, how was the surgery? Hope not too painful?
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Incognito101: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
Good news, how was the surgery? Hope not too painful?

Was painful but actually worth it at the end. I feel good once again like never before....
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Bolaji25: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
@ Op how can I reach you?Need to have a chat with you asap.I am going through crazy pains.
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Incognito101: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bolaji25:
@ Op how can I reach you?Need to have a chat with you asap.I am going through crazy pains.
You can reach me via Superincognito101@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Myra4Biz: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Thank God for your successful surgery! Piles is a most horrible affliction. Watching yout diet taking care of other triggers is important so it does not come again!

This is a great remedy for piles. It's Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) supplement with alkaline base. It gradually works to eliminate it. It can also be used to prevent its recurrence. I am a living testimony to it, which is why I promote it. It's a product from Philippines. The company is Royale Business Club Internationale.

Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by August07(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
How much is the expenses if I may ask
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by shilz(f): 1:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Thank God for a successful surgery ,I am sure you were told that even after the surgery you are to watch your diet.

2 Likes

Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Lankoly12346: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2021
@incognito101

Bro I sent you mail please respond to your mail inbox
Re: Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery Was Successful. Thank You All! by Conners(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lankoly12346:
@incognito101

Bro I sent you mail please respond to your mail inbox
did you get answer from him. I want to make enquiry

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Dance Seductively Like A Stripper On The Street (pics) / Toilet Roll Or Water / Help Genital Wart Treatment Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.