Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (43768 Views)

BREAKING!!! Japan : One Question Presidency Must Answer! - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by obiremy: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari on life-support for 20 days, needs prayer, presidency must tell Nigerians the truth always - Fayose

Today, it makes 53 days since our President; Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria to attend to his health challenges abroad. No official information as to his whereabouts and his state of health.

Like every other Nigerians, I do not wish the president dead, I have therefore maintained dignified silence since we were told that the President embarked on his second medical trip abroad this year.

However, the recorded audio message which was released by the Presidency as the President’s Ramadan message to Nigerians necessitated my setting the records straight today.

No doubt, the audio message was only a damage-control strategy aimed at further deceiving Nigerians.

I have therefore elected in good conscience to state as follows:

That the audio message does not represent the truth as our President does not only have voice impairment, he has been on life-support since June 6, 2017 at a West-End, London Hospital.

Of a fact, our First Lady, Her Excellency, Mrs Aisha Buhari was not allowed to see her husband during her last visit to the United Kingdom if only she will be courageous enough to admit.

Only three Nigerians who are of the President’s cabal are allowed access to the President. I will keep their identities for now.

Anyone with contrary claim should produce the President to Nigerians within the next 48 hours.

It is obvious that Nigeria is drifting like the last days of the Yar’Adua’s government.

Nigerians will recall that I warned against electing President Buhari on the account of his age, health and mental capacity.

Nigerians will also recall that when they released pictures to the press claiming that President Buhari had an interview with Kemi Fadojutimi of “All Eyes on Africa” TV Show in London, on Monday, February 23, 2015, I proved to the whole world that the interview was conducted in suite 881 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

Hate me or like me, again I am putting Nigerians on notice on the present state of health of our president.

In closing, let me state that I am not unaware of the various attempts on my life; I am undaunted as I remain committed to truth and fearlessness because a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.

Dear Nigerians, even though President Buhari needs our prayers and we should keep praying that God takes total control of his situation, it is equally imperative that our leaders must tell us the truth at all times.

It is time that the President takes the interests of Nigerians above his own and resign from office so that our country can move forward. The fate of Nigeria and its people must not remain in the hands of the Presidency cabal, our country must be set free.

May God help our country.

Ayodele Fayose
Governor, Ekiti State
June 28, 2017

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209535692774113&id=1380833650

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by flexxyworld(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
fayose either right or wrong , we don't care but this government didn't give us another choice.. since its hard for them too come out clean too Nigerians on the condition of the president we thought was man of the people. so much blunder, so much lies, deceit , unfulfilled promised. worse regime I have witnessed in my lifetime. I hope the country picks up after APC. ..

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Basket mouth don start to yarn again oo

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Benekruku(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Basket mouth don start to yarn again oo

Basket mouth don open mouth again o......

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by AlienRobot: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
When he reaches Valhalla, someone should let me know

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nne5: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tell us the truth!

Anyone with contrary claim should produce the President to Nigerians within the next 48 hours.
EOD!
I second this!

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin he should pass on to hell from there grin

27 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Dannyset(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fayose seriously vying for the post of PDP Spokesman. His manifestos are great.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ESDKING: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Only Yoruba Muslims will criticize this man for saying the truth, but won't criticize Buhari for his sit -tightism all because they share the same religious faith. They also kept quiet when Northerners said Osinbajo won't succeed Buhari come 2019. I pity Yoruba Christians.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ednut1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
wetin prayer wan do, all man must die na. Nigeria's case is like a woman who left her husband because he cheats(GEJ) and went to marry a man who batters her daily(PMB). shame no go allow amd speak out. we warned them in 2015 dey called us names.

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Naughtytboy: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
We know before na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
ok
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
I wish everyone long life and good health but this Buhari has led to the death of so many Nigerians from the 1980's up till now. So his time has come. The sad end to the life of a heartless tyrant. Babangida will follow suit. Evil men.

29 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by crystalzoe: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Its well with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by atinicrown(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please just shot up.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by simeonkoolluck(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
This Is serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
The fact still remain say Buhari is a tyrant

27 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by colossus91(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:
When he reaches Valhalla, someone should let me know
i dey tell u lol!!

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by tolexy007(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by DWJOBScom(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
it's unhealthy for the cabal o

I hope he comes off it and be decent enough to resign. tax payers funds will still be used to take care of him as 2 time President

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by FagsamPHP(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where's thunder? To fire Buhari's ass grin grin grin . The incapacitated Bumbaclart should just resign or else na thunder go open his yansh ooo!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Habeyy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Love him or hate him.. .fayose seems to be the only through voice of the masses nowadays shocked

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by tolexy007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
atinicrown:
Please just shot up.

Y? because the truth dey pain you?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Habeyy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Love him or hate him.. .fayose seems to be the only true voice of the masses nowadays shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good one.
But na Biafrexit de reign now.
Nnamdi Kanu is our New Commander in Chief.

Buhari can blast off to pieces....wedoncare....!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by whizzyleejr(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
God really sent Nigerians to PMB to be elected as president if not he would have given up the ghost months ago

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth by Habeyy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Love him or hate him fayose seems to be the only true voice of the masses nowadays sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau / Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.