Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders (777 Views)

The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu / Maj. Gen. Idris Alkali - The Hypocrisy Of Nigerians / Why Are Yorubas Ready To Take Anything...just For One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
My problem with one Nigeria crusaders is that they want one Nigeria but they also want the status quo to remain thesame, they want the Igbo's to continue living under one Nigeria with thesame injustice, nepotism, marginalization, quota system and threat to thier lives and property.

These one Nigeria crusaders; They don't want to see an Igbo President, Vice President, Senate president or Deputy Senate president, Military chiefs. They don't want to see an international gateway from the SE be it Airport, sea port, river port not even a rail transport system. They don't want to see federal infrastructures in the SE, Roads, Bridges, federal Government structures. The don't want to see federal parastatals and federal characters in the SE. They don't want to see jobs created in the south east or multinationals or industries domiciled in the SE.

But they want to see one Nigeria succeed, they want to see Igbo going about their businesses in every states in the federation except SE states, Igbo homeland. They want to see Igbo's beg for their rights and equal justice, they want to see Igbo's struggle to put food on the table, so they deprive Igbo's of federal jobs and appointments. They want to ensure that Igbo's are continually held to ransom at gun point under one Nigeria so they deprive them of chief security positions at the zenith of their careers. They intimidate legitimate Igbo business men into submission to do their bidding else they are systematically booted out of their business and relevance. They put check points at every 1km distance in the SE to impoverish the masses, through excessive extortion, intimidation and victimization it's people.

Is that the One Nigeria for the Igbo's the great race of Africa, the race that have continually set a pace on global standard, the race that have been continually studied globally as a reference point for educational excellence not just in Africa but globally, A race that have produced Africa's greatest men and women in all spheres of life both living and dead, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, Proffessor Dora Akunyili, Chiamanda Adichie etc, is it such great race and people that want to be confined to the harsh realities of one Nigeria where they will continually and systematically be humiliated and subjected to inequity, inequality and injustice.

If this is not the height of wickedness and hypocrisy then I don't know what is.

Nigerians from the presidency down to the grassroots have been shouting one Nigeria and asking Igbo's to stop the clamor for secession yet they are not talking of how the remedy the plights of the Igbo's and secessionist alike. The presidency can keep meeting with the SE governors, Ohaneze chiefs and Igbo Elites and greasing their palms with contracts, promises of appointment and re-integration to sing the one Nigeria song but as long as the Igbo masses are not a part of these consensus meetings it will fail to yield and meaningful output in the SE, We expect the Presidency to know that Igbo enwe Eze, so none of those people are the voice of ndigbo.

The truths is that every Igbo's man or woman regardless his status or political inclinations and beliefs is a Biafran at heart some tend not to show it but this injustice make it totally impossible and unbearable torture not to be Biafran in the face of all these injustice. If Nigerians want one Nigeria with Igbo's in it, they should tell Igbo's what is in stall for them, and not using northern Almanjiris to issue threats, History have always shown that Igbo's are not moved by threat. An Igbo adage says afunaya ekwe. This means Igbo's are not moved by almanjiri threats.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by Thewrath(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
You Dey mind those Sudanese descendants? I thought they said arewa has the medicine of b1afra....while the agitation is gathering momentum day in day out!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threaten war,tinder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

They are busy humping form one b1afra thread to another while the arewas are making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency in 2019!

Demented lots with misplaced priorities!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thewrath:
You Dey mind those Sudanese descendants? I thought they said arewa has the medicine of b1afra....while the agitation is gathering momentum day in day out!

They are busy humping form one b1afra thread to another while the arewas are making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency in 2019!

My brother Afonja matter don tire me... Arewa both the youths and elders have been taking shots at Afonjas since last week and they are all keeping mute but you find them all over Biafran threads advising ndigbo.

Personally I think it is a curse of some sort but can't really tell if it was Awolowo, MKO Abiola or Bola Ige that cursed them or maybe the cowardice is simply a generational trait since the fall of odudusha in Ife.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by gartamanta: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will never understand how the British can come to West Africa, force several ethnic groups together, name them after a River and the same people that were forced together are saying "we are one"

Laughable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by dudebuck: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
In the other thread that Sombody asked why Dangote doesn't have any business in the SE, one Afonja said it was because of kidnapping, you can imagine that, while we know very well that highest number of kidnapping crimes happen in Sw, Innoson, Ibeto and many others are based in the SE and no one has heard of them being kidnapped, so where does that story come from? When we complain about lack of Federal Infrastructures they say we should hold our leaders responsible, we talk bad about the igbo elites, they say we are insulting our leaders, we say look, we deserve a second Niger bridge, they say why did we not criticize Jonathan, we criticize Jonathan, they say we are insulting a former "amiable" president, (after calling him weak and an ineffectual buffon). In fact they want to have both the knife and the yam, which is impossible.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
My problem with one Nigeria crusaders is that they want one Nigeria but they also want the status quo to remain thesame, they want the Igbo's to continue living under one Nigeria with thesame injustice, nepotism, marginalization, quota system and threat to thier lives and property.

These one Nigeria crusaders; They don't want to see an Igbo President, Vice President, Senate president or Deputy Senate president, Military chiefs. They don't want to see an international gateway from the SE be it Airport, sea port, river port not even a rail transport system. They don't want to see federal infrastructures in the SE, Roads, Bridges, federal Government structures. The don't want to see federal parastatals and federal characters in the SE. They don't want to see jobs created in the south east or multinationals or industries domiciled in the SE.

But they want to see one Nigeria succeed, they want to see Igbo going about their businesses in every states in the federation except SE states, Igbo homeland. They want to see Igbo's beg for their rights and equal justice, they want to see Igbo's struggle to put food on the table, so they deprive Igbo's of federal jobs and appointments. They want to ensure that Igbo's are continually held to ransom at gun point under one Nigeria so they deprive them of chief security positions at the zenith of their careers. They intimidate legitimate Igbo business men into submission to do their bidding else they are systematically booted out of their business and relevance. They put check points at every 1km distance in the SE to impoverish the masses, through excessive extortion, intimidation and victimization it's people.

Is that the One Nigeria for the Igbo's the great race of Africa, the race that have continually set a pace on global standard, the race that have been continually studied globally as a reference point for educational excellence not just in Africa but globally, A race that have produced Africa's greatest men and women in all spheres of life both living and dead, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe, Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, Proffessor Dora Akunyili, Chiamanda Adichie etc, is it such great race and people that want to be confined to the harsh realities of one Nigeria where they will continually and systematically be humiliated and subjected to inequity, inequality and injustice.

If this is not the height of wickedness and hypocrisy then I don't know what is.

Nigerians from the presidency down to the grassroots have been shouting one Nigeria and asking Igbo's to stop the clamor for secession yet they are not talking of how the remedy the plights of the Igbo's and secessionist alike. The presidency can keep meeting with the SE governors, Ohaneze chiefs and Igbo Elites and greasing their palms with contracts, promises of appointment and re-integration to sing the one Nigeria song but as long as the Igbo masses are not a part of these consensus meetings it will fail to yield and meaningful output in the SE, We expect the Presidency to know that Igbo enwe Eze, so none of those people are the voice of ndigbo.

The truths is that every Igbo's man or woman regardless his status or political inclinations and beliefs is a Biafran at heart some tend not to show it but this injustice make it totally impossible and unbearable torture not to be Biafran in the face of all these injustice. If Nigerians want one Nigeria with Igbo's in it, they should tell Igbo's what is in stall for them, and not using northern Almanjiris to issue threats, History have always shown that Igbo's are not moved by threat. An Igbo adage says afunaya ekwe. This means Igbo's are not moved by almanjiri threats.
...great points and it made a whole lot of sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by Dedetwo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Do not pay any mind to those hypocritical maggots who suddenly embraced the term restructure. What do the con artists meant by restructure? If Niger-Area had to restructure, the must one Abuja and Lagos in the either Midwestern region or eastern region respectively. I meant Lagos city had be built in the defunct eastern region and Abuja in the defunct Midwestern region. In addition, all the federal government entities situated in northern and western regions of Nigeria must be equally replicated in the defunct Midwestern and eastern regions respectively.

Ndigbo and IPOB do not need these hypocritical lectures on restructuring. Niger-Area needs disintegration not restructure so the nation states can build their international airports, seaports, military academies and choice of government without pretentious arguments of obstruction. Nigeria is a total waste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by xcolanto(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Don't mind the unity beggers they have witnessed the reality of the south east breaking out and they are now champions of restructuring? I think the boat has sailed way beyound that. Its funny how the south easterners are forcing Nigeria to do what they ought to have done a long time ago! Reconsider this union that hasn't worked for doneky years. Thanks to the movement many now have a voice to even talk about restructuring before now where have they been? Hiding under the shadows of the south east to have a say for the future of their unborn kids! What a shame to these one Nigerian chanters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by paBuhari(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saying one Nigeria is like saying Boko Haram are peaceful. Total lies!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by paBuhari(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thewrath:

No mind those ewedu consumers.

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by ChimaAdeoye: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
The sad thing is that it is those that shout "one naigerea" the loudest that passionately hate anything that will make Nigeria an egalitarian society where everyone is equal and treated fairly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...great points and it made a whole lot of sense.
Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dedetwo:

Do not pay any mind to those hypocritical maggots who suddenly embraced the term restructure. What do the con artists meant by restructure? If Niger-Area had to restructure, the must one Abuja and Lagos in the either Midwestern region or eastern region respectively. I meant Lagos city had be built in the defunct eastern region and Abuja in the defunct Midwestern region. In addition, all the federal government entities situated in northern and western regions of Nigeria must be equally replicated in the defunct Midwestern and eastern regions respectively.

Ndigbo and IPOB do not need these hypocritical lectures on restructuring. Niger-Area needs disintegration not restructure so the nation states can build their international airports, seaports, military academies and choice of government without pretentious arguments of obstruction. Nigeria is a total waste.
Bother like you rightly asked? What is restructure? What does that even mean? Does it mean regionalism, true federalism or confederation don't mind those spineless dolts, personally if you ask me I will tell you that restructure is a metaphor for cowardice, because the are scared of asking for sovereignty, regionalism, true federalism or confederation so the hide under the umbrella of restructure, I hope you read how the northern youths made a fool of them and their ancestors put together.

Well it does not matter what cowards want, Igbo's have made their stance clear and we are unshaken or unperturbed about it our resolve is Biafra and that is where we stand, cowards can still continue in their servitude to the north, as for the great Igbo race we have leaped to fly and the sky is only but a benchmark so my brother we are firm we are unshaken in our quest, in Biafra we stand.

Well I am still taking my time to observe this thread I am wondering why those bigotal mods have not deleted it, any time I post articles on Igbo interest it get deleted even when I am not breaking any rule one thing is clear on this forum they want to silence the Igbo voice but that will never be possible and they can never succeed because Jehova bu Eze. We must always resist these troll.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by ChimaAdeoye: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

Bother like you rightly asked? What is restructure? What does that even mean? Does it mean regionalism, true federalism or confederation don't mind those spineless dolts, personally if you ask me I will tell you that restructure is a metaphor for cowards, because the are scared of asking for sovereignty, regionalism, true federalism or confederation so the hide under the umbrella of restructure, I hope you read how the northern youths made a fool of them and their ancestors put together.

Well it does not matter what cowards want, Igbo's have made their stance clear and we are unshaken or unperturbed about it our resolve is Biafra and that is where we stand, cowards can still continue in their servitude to the north, as for the great Igbo race we have leaped to fly and the sky is only but a benchmark so my brother we are firm we are unshaken in our quest, in Biafra we stand.

Well I am still taking my time to observe this thread I am wondering why those bigotal mods have not deleted it, any time I post articles on Igbo interest it get deleted even when I am not breaking any rule one thing is clear on this forum they want to silence the Igbo voice but that will never be possible and they can never succeed because Jehova bu Eze. We must always resist these troll.

Most of southern Nigeria want regionalism now at the barest minimum. The Fulani as usual will attempt to block it. But, eventually, they will beg southerners to take restructuring, but nobody will be interested in anything called half measures.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Most of southern Nigeria want regionalism now at the barest minimum. The Fulani as usual will attempt to block it. But, eventually, they will beg southerners to take restructuring, but nobody will be interested in anything called half measures.
I beg to disagree with you on the part that read "most southerners want regionalism". That is not totally correct, Yorubas don't want it as long as the status quo remains thesame, as a matter of fact the only reason Yorubas are shouting restructure is because it will still maintain the status quo while allocating more resources to states and little powers to states, like state police, state laws and the likes but technically still the same things.

So make no mistake about that the only time the Yoruba support regionalism on is when they see that the country is on the verge of break up, then you hear them calling for regionalism, True federalism or Oduduwa, that is the hypocrisy or two faced nature of the Afonjas. Do you really believe that the Hausa Fulani can stop a call for regionalism if the whole southern region genuinely wants it? Hausa Fulani can only hold us down because they know there is a rat in our midst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by afonjaheadhunt: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
One Nigeria is a mirage

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by leofab(f): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na wah
Re: The Hypocrisy Of One Nigeria Crusaders by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

“life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections / Breaking: Evil Rats Chase President Buhari Out Of Aso Rock Office [video] / Nigeria In Diaspora What Is The Economy Situation There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.