Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu (4770 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by giftft(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Among the Biafrans that visited Nnamdi kanu were delegates from Obong's Palace
They came with a message from Obong of Calabar
watch this video and be thrilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1j8VTa7hk

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/326360/obong-of-calabar-is-eager-to-see-nnamdi-kanu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu is becoming more popular than the siting president by the day

Even "Oyinbo" journalists be trooping in to see him.

Kanu is a Movement.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Thewrath(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Umuchineke are unstoppable

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
the states that obong of Calabar governed include; Annang, Akamkpa, Efik, Eket, Ibibio, Ikom, Ogoja, (Opobo, now Ikot Abasi), Oron, Western Camaroon and the offshore island of Fernando Po (now Equatorial Guinea).

this man could be the black bishop in that chess puzzle.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by drfun(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
The reason why the obong want to see KANU could be related to this www.nairaland.com/3887476/buharri-last-nigeria-president

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by papaejima1: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Watch how some people will vehemently remind you how calabar is not part of Biafra

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
papaejima1:
Watch how some people will vehemently remind you how calabar is not part of Biafra
the people saying it are people who don't stay in the south south.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by hurricaneChris: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
How popular and fearless has this boy, Kanu become?

Thanks to our outdated security agents and senile president.
Imagine Obong of Calabar "so eager" to see Nnamdi Kanu.

My friends back there in the SE say the amazing thing is the number of Isreali journalists on ground.
Nigeria needs a very smart and intelligent strategy to calm this coming tsunami.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where are those dingbats who readily refer to themselves as inconsequential Niger-Deltans on this thread?

19 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
hurricaneChris:
How popular and fearless has this boy, Kanu become?

Thanks to our outdated security agents and senile president.
Imagine Obong of Calabar "so eager" to see Nnamdi Kanu.

My friends back there in the SE say the amazing thing is the number of Isreali journalists on ground.
Nigeria needs a very smart and intelligent strategy to calm this coming tsunami.

What a foolish tsunami if I may ask? Niger-Area can still enjoy a healthy life without Ndigbo and Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Mortiple(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2017

Ndigbo think...

*Before Nnamdi Kanu was imprisoned, he made us believe that he hated ALL NIGERIAN politicians including those from the South East.
*Since he returned from prison, Nnamdi Kanu has been the best friend of politicians including Senators from the South East.
*Nnamdi Kanu now has time to pay courtesy visit to Politicians. How many families of those that he misled to their early graves has he visited?
*Nnamdi Kanu has regained freedom. Halleluiah! What is he doing about those who are still detention as a result of this misguided struggle?
*Nnamdi Kanu has been made a celebrity via IPOB. Soonest he will cash on it just like his precedessor, Ralph Uwazurike, while our people remain deceived.
*Nnamdi Kanu should be requesting our political leaders from South East to give account of their stewardship and NOT Biafra.

... Onatara-Dike-Egbe
(NDIGBO AGAINST BIAFRA MOVEMENT)

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by newbornmacho(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm.
See as Buhari take buy market!!!

14 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Dainfamous: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can't express how I feel this is marvellous

16 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:
the states that obong of Calabar governed include; Annang, Akamkpa, Efik, Eket, Ibibio, Ikom, Ogoja, (Opobo, now Ikot Abasi), Oron, Western Camaroon and the offshore island of Fernando Po (now Equatorial Guinea).

Does cross river shares borders with equatorial guinea?

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Does cross river shares borders with equatorial guinea?
No but it isn't far from there.

5 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by pentlumpro(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op you wan give afonjas heart attack
Soon ooni of ife and alafin of oyo will come to pledge allegiance to our leader nnamdi kanu
All hail the land of the rising sun

15 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dedetwo:
Where are those dingbats who readily refer to themselves as inconsequential Niger-Deltans on this thread?
NtoAkwaIbom

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
hahahhaha.
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
this will be fun..
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
gh
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

who are these people ?

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tinubu has booked a date after so much begging grin

12 Likes

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
pentlumpro:
Op you wan give afonjas heart attack
Soon ooni of ife and alafin of oyo will come to pledge allegiance to our leader nnamdi kana
All hail the land of the rising sun

Tinubu has been begging to come and pay homage cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by afonjaheadhunt: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
I pray God make this a reality, Cross river is the only state I want in Biafra, I created a thread about it and the mods deleted it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

who are these people ?
Your Biafran brotherstongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
ssss
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will be back...
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by PreyingMantis(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I will be back...
I sincerely hope you're not thinking about bolting. I invited you here for a purpose.

The highest authority in AkwaCross has spoken!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Thanks for inviting me though
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
feelgoodInc:

No but it isn't far from there.
Kk
Re: Obong Of Calabar Is Eager To See Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
PreyingMantis:
I sincerely hope you're not thinking about bolting. I invited you here for a purpose.

The highest authority in AkwaCross has spoken!

See !!!
you people are sooo sooo ignorant.... you people should read more and stop presuming.

THE SOUTH SOUTH HAS LOTS OF INDIGENOUS GROUPS, AND THEY ARE ALL INDEPENDENT.

THE ANNANGS DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO, THE ORO Nation does not listen to the head of Annang...
no one ethnicity is higher than the rest.

The Obong of Calabar is the head of the EFIK PEOPLE., even other ethnicity in calaba are not governed by the Obong of Calabar.

in Aks, we have the council of chiefs to which all paramount ruller belong... that body is the supreme body, and in Aks it is headed by an ibibio man, who is a member of MBOHO MPARAWA IBIBIO...
the ORO People, are not governed by Ibibio, the Annang not governed by Anyone, and the Ibibio are not governed by any other group .. the position of the council of paramount rulers is advisory to them, and not binding..

so you guys should learn... and since una talk say I be Yoruba person, don't bliv me.. it's alryt bliv that the opinion of the Obong of Calabar binds the Ibibio and annang, I no get ur time again.

cc
giftft Airforce1 ESDKING feelgoodInc papaejima1 hurricaneChris Dedetwo Mortiple newbornmacho Dainfamous
asuustrike2009 pentlumpro PreyingMantis
vanbonattel afonjaheadhunt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Criticising My Yahaya Bello: See All His Achievements In Kogi State / Breaking: Oduduwa Republic Declaration, Happening Live (video) / Igbo Business Men Threaten To Boycott Air Peace If He Apologise To Kano Emir -pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.