Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Get Your Web Site/blog/forum/site Classified-ad Site. For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Web Site/blog/forum/site Classified-ad Site. For Free (456 Views)

u-Snapp is a Mobile classified ad App That Lets You Buy & Sell stuffs Quick / Have A Website, Blog, Forum Or Ecommerce In Nigeria? / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Web Site/blog/forum/site Classified-ad Site. For Free by TheWebDeveloper(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
What you'll do:
Call to discuss what you want and how much you're willing to pay.
You don't pay any amount upfront.

What I'll do:
Build the project you want as discussed.
Show you project on completion.

What you'll do:

Decide on accepting the project or not.
Pay for domain name and hosting.if you accept the project.

What I'll do:[br/]
I get paid agreed amount then upload your site files to your domain.

What you'll do:

Be happy :-)

Call: 08184336663
Re: Get Your Web Site/blog/forum/site Classified-ad Site. For Free by EXICON(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have active domain name and hosting.
What next? Still free?
Re: Get Your Web Site/blog/forum/site Classified-ad Site. For Free by TheWebDeveloper(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
EXICON:
I have active domain name and hosting.
What next? Still free?

WhatsApp what you want to build.
Then we'll discuss payment.

You won't pay until the site's completed.

If you're pleased with it.... then you can pay and I'll upload the files.

(1) (Reply)

E-book Marketing Guru / Whitelabinc (ecommerce) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.