Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This (5992 Views)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is it that most Nigerian celebrities don't have much written about them on Wikipedia? Their early life history, career achievements, age, etc are never well written. Their profiles are always short with little information on who they truly are. Check out the Wikipedia page of a Nigerian film and you'll end up being disappointed if you want to learn a thing or two from the production of the movies because you'll only get a very short write up concerning the movie and it's not even like everything is summarized to cut time. Case on point, I have viewed the Wikipedia pages of the movies Ije, 76, The Wedding Party, etc and I didn't get any reasonable information on their productions and how progressions were made. Complete cast and crew can be hardly seen. But I remember getting every information about the making of Avatar, Inception, Zero Dark Thirty, The Revenant, etc. Even the poorest Hollywood movie has it's details on Wikipedia. the making of American songs are on their Wikipedia page but same can't be said about Nigerian songs.

Beyonce's biography is boldly written on Wikipedia. I got to know who Octavia Spencer really is on Wikipedia. Those who don't know Mark Zuckerberg can get to know him on Wikipedia but not much is written about Orji Uzor Kalu. Today, I tried to Google Search Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and I must say that her page is better than that of some of her peers but her age was offensively falsified. They said she was born on 7 February 1998 and so is 19 years old according to Wikipedia. I felt insulted. why can't Nigerians have presentable profiles on Wikipedia? How can the talented and incredible Izu Ojukwu be taken seriously by Hollywood investors when his Wikipedia page is an eyesore? I can hard find the lyrics of most Nigerian songs online. Some of the ones I manage to see sometimes are never written correctly but that's a story for another day

3 Likes

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by ShinyJay22(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are you for real??! undecided
Guess its high time she sacked her P.R team or her publicist
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well nothing to comment, i just know she is making her paper, wch is relevant in dix Life
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Caustics: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
search for me on wikipedia. i am a nigerian and my profile there is very comprehensive. So it all depends on how you present yourself.
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by darthv: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol..nothing is perfect... wiki wan pay fine like google too .
Download LATEST MP3 and Mp4 http://mp3loft.com
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
WfBabakhay:
Well nothing to comment, i just know she is making her paper, wch is relevant in dix Life
because she's making money you think that's right? well, you can't understand how unprofessional that looks

3 Likes

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Caustics:
search for me on wikipedia. i am a nigerian and my profile there is very comprehensive. So it all depends on how you present yourself.
wow. oya give me your name make I ask google
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by 10eola(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's her real age na grin
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Caustics: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
GagaBrother291:
wow. oya give me your name make I ask google
cheesy
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Kimcutie: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
@Gagabrother291
WikiPedia is not responsible for what happened to her 'wiki' page

Most wikis in Wikipedia are open-source, that means anybody can contribute to the page as long as you know how to do it, so someone has change her real age to what you are seeing now.

Like what I did to her Early life... Don't bother checking it, what I did is jst an illustration... So u won't see it.

BUT

1 Like

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
@Gagabrother291
WikiPedia is not responsible for what happened to her 'wiki' page

Most wikis in Wikipedia are open-source, that means anybody can contribute to the page as long as you know how to do it, so someone has change her real age to what you are seeing now.

Like what I did to her Early life... Don't bother checking it, what I did is jst an illustration... So u won't see it.

BUT
hmmm that's a smart one

2 Likes

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by IamBornToWin(f): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
You google searched, please go ahead and twitter twitt her on twitter so that she'll be aware.
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by OrdercityWeb: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Like this comment when it gets to front page. I want to go and sleep.
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
When jonathan was in power omotola real age was there, now that buhari is in power just negodu! angry
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by lepasharon(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sadly because they arent popular
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by lenghtinny(m): 12:04am On Jun 29, 2017
I think Fela got a detailed Wikipedia though...
They are not the ones operating the page most times. I think there are people that contribute to the page. Take for example, when oge okoye stole dog pictures. Within 24hrs it was on her Wikipedia page before it was later removed. Even dammy krane credit card saga is on his page. If they are actually the one operating, do you think they will add such event to their page.
Wikipedia page is not the same as LinkedIn
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by jobnation(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by AkachukwuD(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2017
If she is 19 then my mom never born me yet
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by abumeinben(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Where do you expect wiki to get the info when we're good at faking our bios, especially age?

You ask a babe - are you good?. She'll reply - you cannot help me.

Ask a boss - how are you? He'll reply you lack proper upbringing.

No one is ready to give info.

Politicians fake school certs, from president to councilor.

Fake and untrue are a habit in this "place".

Wiki is too far. Go to NNPC website and see if you'll get much about it's history.
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Bahddo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol. Em, let's just say Nigeria hasn't gone fully digital yet. We don't even have something as important as a national citizen database because we don't see the use. Na wikipedia page we go come dey update for people?
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
OP the wiki is correct

That's her Nollywood age
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
chimoney17:
OP the wiki is correct

That's her Nollywood age
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you da baddest
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by GagaBrother291(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
GagaBrother291:
Why is it that most Nigerian celebrities don't have much written about them on Wikipedia? Their early life history, career achievements, age, etc are never well written. Their profiles are always short with little information on who they truly are. Check out the Wikipedia page of a Nigerian film and you'll end up being disappointed if you want to learn a thing or two from the production of the movies because you'll only get a very short write up concerning the movie and it's not even like everything is summarized to cut time. Case on point, I have viewed the Wikipedia pages of the movies Ije, 76, The Wedding Party, etc and I didn't get any reasonable information on their productions and how progressions were made. Complete cast and crew can be hardly seen. But I remember getting every information about the making of Avatar, Inception, Zero Dark Thirty, The Revenant, etc. Even the poorest Hollywood movie has it's details on Wikipedia. the making of American songs are on their Wikipedia page but same can't be said about Nigerian songs.

Beyonce's biography is boldly written on Wikipedia. I got to know who Octavia Spencer really is on Wikipedia. Those who don't know Mark Zuckerberg can get to know him on Wikipedia but not much is written about Orji Uzor Kalu. Today, I tried to Google Search Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and I must say that her page is better than that of some of her peers but her age was offensively falsified. They said she was born on 7 February 1998 and so is 19 years old according to Wikipedia. I felt insulted. why can't Nigerians have presentable profiles on Wikipedia? How can the talented and incredible Izu Ojukwu be taken seriously by Hollywood investors when his Wikipedia page is an eyesore? I can hardly find the lyrics of most Nigerian songs online. Some of the ones I manage to see sometimes are never written correctly but that's a story for another day
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by chicoMX(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's how I searched for Mr Eazi and I saw 1991 and 1995
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by liftedhigh: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
OP but what I saw on Wikipedia is 1978 now

Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by liftedhigh: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked
Re: I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This by Titau: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
LOOOOOOLLLLLZZZZ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assassin Who Shot Anjela Okolie Now Arrested / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies / The Only Woman Who Married The President Of Two Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.