Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation (1320 Views)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Most Technicians In Kano Are From South; While Untrained Indigenes Beg - Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017

Kano state governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has weighed in on the recent ‘quit notice’ issued the Igbo by a coalition of northern groups, saying the Igbos in his state and “everybody is now an indigene of Kano”.

Speaking Wednesday in Abuja when he visited the national Secretariat of his ruling All Progressives Congress APC Ganduje also commented on the recent face off with Emir Muhammadu Sanusi, saying:

“I am not aware of any compromise by the State Assembly but I know that I personally wrote to them, asking them to discontinue the investigation because of so many requests by some highly placed individuals in the country.

“Clearly the reasons were mentioned in the letter
to the State Assembly and was widely published
in the national dailies. We just had a successful
Sallah celebration and it was peaceful”, he said.

On the quit notice, Ganduje said: “Nobody has quit Kano; they said they are not going anywhere and we too, we told them that they were not going anywhere. So, it is an issue that we in Kano want to show to be an example of national integration, therefore, in Kano we are dialoguing with the people and in fact we have even
abolished the issue of indigene versus settlers.

Everybody in Kano is an indigene of Kano but there are some indigenes of Kano with primordial claims elsewhere which is a fact.”

He said Kano would continue to set the pace on issues of national integration, urging Nigerians in the state to go about their normal businesses without fear of molestation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/quit-notice-igbo-kano-now-indegenes-ganduje/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
I didn't read that news but it's clear the North can't do without Igbos.
Biafra agitation must continue until Nigeria divide or government make it a sacred duty to enthrone fairness, equity and justice.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Alright governor Ganduje when seeking for reelection, make sure your deputy is Igbo. Lets see whether you will scale.

No To Association With The Uncultured Ingrate Unity Beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by LionDeLeo: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense.

How are they indigenes?

Governor Ganduje must be high on Sanusi poo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by honourhim: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ok let's see how it goes but i still encourage my people to come home and invest pls. The governor understands the revenue loss and loss of man power which the state will experience if igbos exit.

However i advice my people to shun the bad mouth attitude of Nnamdi Kanu. Don't abuse the people of Kano.

Bianu ka anyi dozie ulo anyi biko nu o.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by malware: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
When Okechukwu contests for local election wake me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I didn't read that news but it's clear the North can't do without Igbos.
Biafra agitation must continue until Nigeria divide or government make it a sacred duty to enthrone fairness, equity and justice.

Carry your load before October 1. We don't want association with the ingrate Biafrans.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Park your load before October 1. We don't want association with the ingrate Igbos.
Mutumi, me I no dey am por kano. I dey am por Lagos. I no go leave where I no dey.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Mutumi, me I no dey am por kano. I dey am por Lagos. I no go leave where I no dey.

Lagos na Nigeria hope you know that? Leave for Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by LionDeLeo: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Very funny.

Dude is even boasting of being in Lagos not either Enugu or Abia or any of those places.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Lagos no be arewa. Arewa has no right in Lagos.
Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by sorry1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Lagos na no man's land.
Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lagos no be arewa. Arewa has no right in Lagos.

Nobi Arewa but na Nigeria. So leave Lagos for your new Dubai called Biafra. Or you mean say Lagos will fall under Biafra on your map ?

sorry1:
Lagos na no man's land.

Whatsoever it is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/quit-notice-igbo-kano-now-indegenes-ganduje/

They are not indigenes. They are citizens. Don't confuse issues. We don't want grazing reserves in the South.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Nobi Arewa but na Nigeria. So leave Lagos for your new Dubai called Biafra. Or you mean say Lagos will fall under Biafra on your map ?
You mentioned Oct 1. Oct 1 is now Arewa yoot ultimata day naa. Na for arewa land. As for Lagos, it's only Afenifere yoots that can issue that ultimatum. I know you arewa yoots are nursing ambition to stay with South west/Lagos in event of Nigeria collapse, well you guys should mind north and possibly Niger republic and Mali. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You mentioned Oct 1. Oct 1 is now Arewa yoot ultimata day naa. Na for arewa land. As for Lagos, it's only Afenifere yoots that can issue that ultimatum. I know you arewa yoots are nursing ambition to stay with South west/Lagos in event of Nigeria collapse, well you guys should mind north and possibly Niger republic and Mali. grin grin grin

See this unity beggar, so you no want Biafra again? Whether we will stay with SW or we are joining Niger is an issue that concern Nigerians not Biafrans.

So halele leave our country. Lagos is not Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

See this unity beggar, so you no want Biafra again? Whether we will stay with SW or we are joining Niger is an issue that concern Nigerians not Biafrans.

So halele leave our country. Lagos is not Biafra.
Lagos is not Arewa land. I don't know how to tell you that. Arewa ultimatum is for Arewa land. Stop claiming Nigeria. It's euphoric. Are you for arewa or for Lagos? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lagos is not Arewa land. I don't know how to tell you that. Arewa ultimatum is for Arewa land. Stop claiming Nigeria. It's euphoric. Are you for arewa or for Lagos? grin

Thank God it is now clear. The Biafran Brouhaha is a bluff cause by election defeat. He cannot leave Lagos Nigeria but he want Biafra.

I am for Nigeria. Arewa never claim to be an independent country.

So Carry your load leave Lagos. It is Nigeria not Bia.Fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
FriendNG:

Thank God it is now clear. The Biafran Brouhaha is a bluff cause by election defeat. He cannot leave Lagos Nigeria but he want Biafra.

I am for Nigeria. Arewa never claim to be an independent country.

So Carry your load leave Lagos. It is Nigeria not Bia.Fraud.
lolll... How and when Arewa yoots become mouthpiece of Nigeria and Yoruba land is something I don't understand. Your own now is attache by force. It has to be arewa yoots ultimatum or afenifere yoots ultimatum or Nigeria govt ultimatum. Why are you trying to paint Arewa ultimatum as Afenifere ultimatum or Nigeria ultimatum? I am not residing in Arewa land,Lagos is not arewa. Until Afenifere yoots make their own declaration or Biafra is achieved, I will not leave Lagos because of Arewa yoots.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by FriendNG: 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
EmeeNaka:
lolll... How and when Arewa yoots become mouthpiece of Nigeria and Yoruba land is something I don't understand. Your own now is attache by force. It has to be arewa yoots ultimatum or afenifere yoots ultimatum or Nigeria govt ultimatum. Why are you trying to paint Arewa ultimatum as Afenifere ultimatum or Nigeria ultimatum? I am not residing in Arewa land,Lagos is not arewa. Until Afenifere yoots make their own declaration or Biafra is achieved, I will not leave Lagos because of Arewa yoots.

Even if Afenifere give declaration, the ingrate Ipobians won't leave. U will shift goal post too until Nigerian referendum.

Suddenly u want referendum: After you have finished chestbeating about zoo must fall. Biafra or death, we want war not referendum.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by LionDeLeo: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
[s]
EmeeNaka:
[/s]

Don't you have a home?

Is Lagos part of biafla?

Bloody pack your "investment" or whatever is your instrument for "development" and head eastward.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Kano Are Now Indigenes, Top Figures Shield Sunusi Investigation by EmeeNaka: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2017
FriendNG:

Even if Afenifere give declaration, the ingrate Ipobians won't leave. U will shift goal post too until Nigerian referendum.

Suddenly u want referendum: After you have finished chestbeating about zoo must fall. Biafra or death, we want war not referendum.
till then

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators / See The Picture Of The Falling Statue Of Justice Now! / No Amount Of Bullets Can Stop Us, Wounded Ekwulobia Youths Reply Obiano, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.