Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) (52025 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Chibok Schoolgirls Read Letter To Trump (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Headlaw(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where are their Hijab? Chibok girls my foot....Op bend down and take koboko.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:

All those sites you're visiting were created by people like you. You need to read the Qur'an and Hadiths or listen to scholars like Mufti Menk, Zakir Naik or Yusuf Estes (He was a Pastor before converting to Islam) Thats the only way you can learn the true Islam.
Why should i read the quran when those who read it are members of Hezbollah, ISIS, BH, Al Shabbab and others.

Use exceptional things muslims did to other religious group to show us that truly the media has been writing bad about Islam.

An extraordinary act of Love should suffice

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by irynterri(f): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:

How about Islamophobic
he is not islamophobic, he just does not love pretending, believe me he might be better at heart than does you see loving Islam for the cameras, if you are observant you will notice he is not pressurizing any Islamic or African country to change their norms to that which America takes as standard also he has taken a stand against terrorism unlike those who you think love Islam but folded their hands and watched terrorism and war ravage the Middle East over a cup of coffee, personally I prefer friends who do not pretend to friends who live a deceptive, back stabbing life

15 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Why should i read the quran when those who read it are members of Hezbollah, ISIS, BH, Al Shabbab and others.

Use exceptional things muslims did to other religious group to show us that truly the media has been writing bad about Islam.

An extraordinary act of Love should suffice

Believe me, thats the only way you can learn Islam.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x0PpHQrOzJc

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:

Believe me, thats the only way you can learn Islam.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x0PpHQrOzJc
I don't want to be a convert. I want to see Islam in action not in theory

14 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by hucienda: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
President George Washington. Centre stage as usual. Father of his country.

Kudos to the girls, fortunate enough to be in a functional country and thanks to the Americans for caring for them as they build their careers.

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
I don't want to be a convert. I want to see Islam in action not in theory

I didnt asked you to convert.

BRB

4 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
kingjabz:
The White House posted this on Facebook
Photo of the Day: June 28, 2017

President Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Chibok schoolgirls Joy Bishara and Lydia Pogu | June 27, 2017 (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)
Ivanka is really working hard for girl child. Work against girls trafficking.
Brought chibok girls to take a pic with is father.
Kudos!

Seun,lalastical,mynd77
Ivanka is really working hard for girl child. Work against girls trafficking.
Brought chibok girls to take a pic with is father.
Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this

4 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

oga their names are Debbie and Grace,,,,hope u saw amina there.....

Northern christians were the main target of Boko haram and thier leaders were silent about it cause they were christians....
SO it is no longer scam.. Lol..... Funny souls

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

I didnt asked you to convert.

BRB
You didn't reply me again

4 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Lalsticlala fp plz
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by cytell56: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Some people's journey in life na wao!

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

Would they have had this opportunity if there weren't kidnapped!

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
Oddities!!!
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by smudge2079(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
@OP Ivanka is the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:
Trump the Islamophobia dude
Islam deserves more hate then dis

6 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Once you love God,he will turn any situation in your life no matter how bad to work in your favor and that is why the quoted scripture on my profile page is my life's slogan.

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

Just for being kidnapped, they have dinned with two Presidents (Buhari and Trump).

These girls are tempting me to arrange how dem go kidnap me o. But not by Evans anyway, cos my parents no get millions of naira, let alone dollars.
na lie you dey lie so,because them get billions pass,now you dey deny say them no get again so as to an end my plans towards you so that you fit meet president of GH,NG, TOGO
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
irynterri:
he is not islamophobic, he just does not love pretending, believe me he might be better at heart than does you see loving Islam for the cameras, if you are observant you will notice he is not pressurizing any Islamic or African country to change their norms to that which America takes as standard also he has taken a stand against terrorism unlike those who you think love Islam but folded their hands and watched terrorism and war ravage the Middle East over a cup of coffee, personally I prefer friends who do not pretend to friends who live a deceptive, back stabbing life

You make sense die. 1,000,000 likes

See how Saudi, UAE, Egypt suddenly woke up to round up on Qatar accusing it of supporting terrorism after trump visited the region.

Whether right or wrong accusation, at least we know they now know that terrorism is not something to glamorize.

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

I hope you know you are not matured enough to mention me?
Can you please answer the question?

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by modsfucker: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
The north keep pushing Northern Christians to relevance...the damage this kids would cause them in future is still building on..let them keep attacking christian girls in the name of haram

Let them do the damage na, is it your damage?

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by mpowa(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Where is Trump's wife? Ivanka?

1 Like

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by RonJeremy: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

How about Islamophobic
Nothing wrong with Islamophobia. The religion/cult has too much wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Can you please answer the question?

Already answered
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by mpowa(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

It's a dicey situation, when you go through what they went true, you might eventually dine with kings or you can be the one sent on a suicide mission, you might also be the one they impregnated and give birth to 10 children you can't leave with BH
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
POpikin:
Trump has failed we the Biafrans don't he know this Chibok is fake.
Is Trump not hearing our tears. Last time he snapped with Osinbanjo. What is really happening to Mazi Trump

2 Likes

Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
You didn't reply me again

And if you need more just google "Muslims protect Christians" and see for yourself
Re: Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) by gazilion: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Tolexander:

You can change your prayer point to something like:

O Lord, Organise my kidnapping and cause me to dine with Presidents!

If you pray very well, Evans may be released to kidnap you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New York Times Mock Buhari’s Visit To UK For Medicare / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.