Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (35665 Views)

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Locate And Trace Your Lost/stolen Phones In 3 Minutes - See How / Nokia 5 And Nokia 6 Sales Have Officially Begun In Computer Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Techpaded(f): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
In collaboration with a software company, the Computer and Allied Product Dealers Association of Nigeria (CAPDAN), a trade association of Ikeja Computer Village market traders, has developed a web portal which enables the tracking of stolen phones.

All traders are expected to register every buyer who purchases any item from them (especially mobile phones) on the web portal.

Mr. Adeniyi Ojikutu, the CAPDAN President, said:
“In the event that a mobile phone was stolen and returned to the market for sale, the trader could quickly log on to the portal to verify if the phone was stolen. If verified that it was a stolen phone, the trader would quickly alert the real owner and the police would be invited for necessary prosecution."

source: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/06/this-is-how-sales-of-stolen-phones-will.html

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Techpaded(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na xo

5 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Evablizin(f): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wow that's nice,i pray the excel

11 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
GOOD ONE, HOPE EVERY ONE COMPLIES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
dead on arrival...

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Freak101(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol nice

1 Like

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good initiative! And we are supposed to have a regulatory body in Nigeria! Shame on NCC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by hillsway(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
nice one!only if the data base is strong enough to accept this.

2 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by bashbanks(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good idea... we only have the balls to start things like this but we lack continuity...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
It won't work. Nigerians ar very smart. Dy will device a means

26 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Lexusgs430: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2017
With our epileptic power supply and Internet services? Its nice to have a dream, actualization of the dream is another story.....

8 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by lenghtinny(m): 12:22am On Jun 29, 2017
So if the owner no buy am from computer village nko angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by hordmax: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Nice. . Good move!

But, the implementation and retention of this innovation is the main bone of contention; will this ever come into actualization and, for how long . .or it's all just words-of-mouth?

1 Like

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by lekjons(m): 4:35am On Jun 29, 2017
dead on arrival indeed..
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Bobody(m): 5:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Lemme come and be going
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by femo122: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2017
Nice one ICT all the way
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Quote me: WILL NEVER WORK. Too many loopholes

5 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2017
donbabajay:
Quote me: WILL NEVER WORK. Too many loopholes

Sure! I thought as much, will never work out even without the loopholes

6 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by abumeinben(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
grin

Good move, good move.

But how about chinko phones.

Most especially, how about "fufu" phones grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Kylekent59: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Techpaded:
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
How many of you got this message?

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by verygudbadguy(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
OP, which computer village are referring to?

I understand that the Government is relocating the one in Ikeja.

The innovation is good and loudable and should be encouraged in the own country and not just Ikeja alone. That way, stolen phones can be tracked with the help of the various network/ service providers..
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
wow.. what a nice development.. sometimes I wonder why people go into so much stress in stealing phones just to sell... It's very hard. Making money the legit way Is so easy if you just follow the rules.

A wise man once said that making money is the easiest thing to make, I think I personally can attest to that.

If you're a student, graduate, worker or business person, EntMirror is a site you must visit.

visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by crazyABO(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
grayht:
dead on arrival...
it's never too late wink

1 Like

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by ElectronicsGuy(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Power optimizer/booster for sale.
With this gadget, you can use your pressing iron, electric kettle, boiling ring, hot plate, dryers, soldering iron, and other heating equipment on your generator, as small as the 650va I Better Pass My Neighbour Generator.

It does this as it generates its own power.

For prepaid meter users, using this gadget saves your electric bills up to 50%!

It can also be used on inverters

N4500
0811-9387235
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by eyoniggar(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
same same.

2 Likes

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by omoadeleye(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Ohwu good
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by bayulll011(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2017
grayht:
dead on arrival...

one criminal spoted oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee emuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by mployer(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Lol

The traders that buy the stolen fones know very well the fones are stolen. No need for checking.
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by mayorjosh(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Op be dreaming
Re: Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village by Abfinest007(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
computer village is d home of stolen phones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Out This 9ja Made Game(babalawo The first Chronicle) .....(pictures) / How Do You Cope When You Exhaust Your Data? / Freetel: Japan’s Smartphone Enters Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.