Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68136 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Realgeo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
She sought medical advise from her Gyno friend when her tummy pains started, the guy prescribed some ulcer medication for her. She said when she told the guy she was pregnant, he replied he suspected it could also be pregnancy

I am not a doctor neither am I a medical student but simple logic is, why seeking advice from a Gynaecologist for a stomach pain rather than a normal doctor or dont you guys have a Family doctor? It seems she already knows that she is pregnant or she was expecting pregnancy.

Again, she was too quick to contact this guy for an Advice, that means they have been running things together b4 and close too. I don't even want to talk about the chat. However, he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches most. Go for the test if u can to clear ur conscience.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Raphtop(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
eyinjuege:
Play along, and wait for the next 8months. Don't even mention it again
After delivery, just go to a center where they do DNA tests, and find out what you need to bring to do one. They may give you a swab, to scrape or rub on the inside of the cheek of your baby.
Collect it, and do that when you're alone with the baby.
Take sample back to the lab and do your test.
If the baby is yours, congrats. If its not yours, its still congrats. Do what you have to do/ your heart tells you to do.
Meanwhile, make sure you're also fertile before you make a decision on what to do if the baby isn't yours.

If he is still alive to see the baby delivered right?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Would you have given yourself this same advice if you doubted the paternity of your child? undecided Every father has a right to know if their child is theirs or not.
SeniorZato:
Most of you advising the guy to go for DNA test. Have u considered how the child would feel if he grows up to learn that his mum was onced accused of infidelity and he/she's paternity was doubted? Put urself in the baby's shoe. How would you feel urself if ur dad once doubted u were not his child and went to that extent of confirming. Mr OP, marriage is not a childs play. You must learn to trust and believe in ur wife. The child is urs and thats final

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Did the same male colleagues address you using romantic gestures as well and your hubby was ok with that? undecided NO married man/woman would be happy with another man/woman using romantic gestures with their wife/husband and that is a FACT. Also did you deliberately forget that the @op mentioned the romantic gestures the other man was using on his wife? undecided
chihes:
Actually pregnancy is calculated from the first date of the last menstration. I had been pregnant once like your wife when I made love on the third day after I saw my period thinking I was free. Dont be disturbed abt the guy mentioning our baby because I have male colleagues that used to ask me our baby when I was heavy, and trust me, hubby was ok with that knowing I have nothing with them or him. Just realx until baby is born, then you can go for DNA so as to clear your fears. Why you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
babooshka:
boy has hairline... undecided y'all just deceiving urselves. When u av facts, u don't need hairlines and speech difficulties. D ideal thing is 2 do a DNA test, not 2 bring a whole load of crappy sentiment.

with all due respect I haven't called you to mediate here. read my poSt again I clearly stated stories ain't same.

when you see the boy now you see his father!!!

oya move your complains to another place. bye
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ikp120:
You mean you don't know that those could be coincidental? Na wa o.

here it isn't. thanks
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nairaboi:

means nothing Mr. the only thing was his blood/genes was much stronger than the other alaye's own, so it subdued what would have turned out to be an exact replica of Mr. Patrick

lol you yapping with uncooked facts.

does 2 different sperms fertilize and egg simultaneously?

boy is good and looks like his father amongst other traits of resemblance. thank you
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
luminouz:

Really n to u all these are proofs
So ur bro didn't do DNA test in short?
Y don't u look for moles on skin,facial resemblance n d likes....u rely on snoring patterns
Won ti get BOBO yi sha!

come take a pics of him with his father.

come back and rephrase these things you spew.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
Forget all the saying that the child looks like me or behaves like me etc and all the other analysis you gave below. Once you have doubts about the paternity of a child, it's only a DNA TEST that can confirm that a child belongs to the father and I will still advice that the DNA TEST SHOULD be done.

thank you Mr detective. there are other myraid of traits to rubbish any further doubts. thank you once again
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Only these three traits? What if the person he's suspecting to have scored the goal also has the same similar traits and even more? If you know what I mean.. cheesy

sorry to disappoint you this case is different but that was smart of you grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Your bro is a dolt if he never did the dna test. All those rubbish mismatch means nothing!
The "toping" he did during pregnancy could have caused it grin franky826

Lmao your zilch gimmicks couldn't get me perturbed. so my bros 'toping' came and sat on an already fertilised egg?

are you related to mr ibu? grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
BentSpoon:

shocked
Your brother is a fool

I have those qualities and I have donated sperms generously to married women

Tell ur brother to return my baby
see as wisdom dey ooze from your body!
no go find work undecided
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Uwc dude and that's cool. I couldn't stop laughing on "other myraids of traits" grin grin grin. But always remember that if one ever doubts the paternity of a child, the only way that you can be certain would be through a DNA TEST.
Franky826:

thank you Mr detective. there are other myraid of traits to rubbish any further doubts. thank you once again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by olaoye15(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
you are not ready to start making babies ? is this a collaborative decision or you forced it on your wife? if collaborative, What nonsense!!!

you caused it big time .. What sort of economic condition are you facing that is so pathetic for you not to be able to take care of one baby for now. I guess you are a baby papa...

you need to have double shot her after marriage so that she can get busy with pregnancy and after putting to bed, start child care. This will engage her and deter her from seeing any side hubby.

truth be told, you messed up on the issue. you acts too fast... You acted before thinking which may later burn your finger. I have seen a dew reasonable advice in this thread. follow that which asked you to apologize to your wife and attache your reason for accusing her to the fact that you saw some shitty messages on the phone .. That was wat actually sprung you action. Play along and look for in deal time to secretly do a paternity test. the result will fully harm.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Franky826: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
Uwc dude and that's cool. I couldn't stop laughing on "other myraids of traits" grin grin grin. But always remember that if one ever doubts the paternity of a child, the only way that you can be certain would be through a DNA TEST.

grin you won't stop will you?

since you want to carry matter for head come have dinner with the family and see things for yourself grin

you game? pm me for address just keep enough money for tp grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by AHCB: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
Estimated gestational age usually adds two weeks to the actual age of the fetus. So using your mathematical skills may lead you wrong.

However if you have genuine doubt, take her up on the DNA offer.
You'll have to live with the result.
Negative = heartbroken.
Positive= a wife who will forever make you miserable for doubting her faithfulness.
Not doing the test = consistent doubt about the real father of your child.

There's really no easy way out for you here. Just chose the option that you can live with the results.

I wish you and your new family the best of luck.
Ignorance isn't always bliss.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:

come take a pics of him with his father.

come back and rephrase these things you spew.
U don vex
No vex o!!!
Am not rephrasing shiit bro!!! Unless he looks like his DAD!
Other posters said same thing!!
U know what? Wire me tp....lemme come n check grin grin tongue
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Carry matter for head keh grin grin grin haba u for sponsor d TP for me nah, shebi you want make I come see for myself cheesy cheesy grin grin
Franky826:

grin you won't stop will you?

since you want to carry matter for head come have dinner with the family and see things for yourself grin

you game? pm me for address just keep enough money for tp grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by queenblossom(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and

soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

If d last time she saw her period was on may 16th and on June 26th d pregnancy was already 7weeks and 6days (ie approximately 2months pregnancy) that means she was pregnant and also mensurating as well. Just have patient in d next 7months u will do d pertanity test to ascertain who d father is
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by BigBrother9ja: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:

Lmao your zilch gimmicks couldn't get me perturbed. so my bros 'toping' came and sat on an already fertilised egg?

are you related to mr ibu? grin
grin grin grin
open your eyes...
open his eyes...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by SeniorZato(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
coolcatty:

Rubbish talk ....all these kids spewing thrash....why will u advise a man to mortgage his happiness and peace of mind for a child he is not sure of??....I love my daughter so much but won't hesitate to abandon her if my happiness and peace of mind is under threat....this life is once and u die....better to live happy and die childless than to live a life of sorrow because u are protecting your child....same child that will grow up and leave you to start his own family in peace and happiness.

You are very annoying and a huge isi azzzuu for this your statement.

Fish head
Did u confirm if the child is truly urs by doing any DNA
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by DabuIIIT: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
chuksanambra:

When the child is born, if he's serious, we'll raise the money here on NL.

The years of unfaithful wives dumping bastards in our houses are over. If a father doesn't train his daughter to be faithful, she's gonna be bringing enough bastards to his house as souvenirs.

yes,u are right...like OKO joseph yoIBOz 1,2,3.... Of super eagles of omo ales ati agberos grin grin

Op,dna will put things ok.
#no2BASTARDS
NO TO 'IBOZ123 OMO_ALES IN THE SOCIETY.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Teel012:
. bro, m interested in d Mac address spoofing, can we talk privately?
ozo13:
guy.howfar nah.abeg make we do private talk.abeg mail me ur number
Opoki:

Pls kindly teach me how to spoof. I am ready to pay. Pls sir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Okay okay. There is a little issue with my mails. Will keep on trying to reply PMs and hope it starts going by then. In the meantime, you can google how to spoof MAC address/ How to spoof MAC address on an android phone etc to get familiarized with the process.Spoofing could be a bit cumbersome though, so, the best method to followup/ hack all social media apps, call register, sms, gallery, browsing history and even deleted images/ deleted videos is to get an app. The app usually works from the background and you will need about 5 minutes of the person's phone because that is where you have to install it. There are a lot of very good ones o but not going to do advert for any.Just research.

I believe spending 20k or more for about 3 months is not too much to know who one is dealing with before crossing the " I do" line. There was a thread here one time like that where a guy cancelled his wedding just 2 months to the event due to what he saw within just 3 days of putting the app on his gf's phone cry The truth is that, most people do not know what it means to be married. A serial cheat before marriage will continue after marriage. There are some women you cannot leave for a week talk less of 2 weeks....they can even sleep with your house boy. There are some women that, when they are away from you, your heartbeats will start skipping because you know their antecedents or what they are capable of doing once they are out of reach.

Most women are emotionally weak and dual in nature. I think it is the responsibility of those guys they become weak for to understand the weakness and protect them rather than explore such opportunities on a platter of gold. In this case, even though the woman may not be dating the gyna yet, by the time he starts adding pressure and following her up bumper to bumper, he will most likely bang her even with the so called pregnancy shocked. Imagine a married woman being a serial flirt and to think that they are newly weds. I cannot tolerate a flirt. The husband should have woken her with a resounding slap the moment he saw those stewpid lovey dovie exchanges between his newly wedded wife and the gyna. What effrontery! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
Did the same male colleagues address you using romantic gestures as well and your hubby was ok with that? undecided NO married man/woman would be happy with another man/woman using romantic gestures with their wife/husband and that is a FACT. Also did you deliberately forget that the @op mentioned the romantic gestures the other man was using on his wife? undecided
You no see as she turned blinded eyes to other important details in the post? Birds of a feather!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by demolagilbert: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
Calculate well.
i will only say this. Postinor 2 works for up to 72hrs...why? Because that is the typical window for conception. Add that to the fact that ovulation doesnt happen 3 days after you claim you ended menstraution. That is just my knowledge and experience as a scientist and a recent father..
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by demolagilbert: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yes this is possible. To be pregnant and still mentruating...but the man mentioned they didnt have intercourse till that 19th..if he said they did, then that would be a possibility
queenblossom:

If d last time she saw her period was on may 16th and on June 26th d pregnancy was already 7weeks and 6days (ie approximately 2months pregnancy) that means she was pregnant and also mensurating as well. Just have patient in d next 7months u will do d pertanity test to ascertain who d father is
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abi o, the thing surprise me too sef and that nah why I ask am the question.
naturalwaves:

You no see as she turned blinded eyes to other important details in the post? Birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=jfizle247 post=57971423][/quote]
Thanks jare. Seems like the write up is a perfect simulacrum of your thoughts wink
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
Abi o, the thing surprise me too sef and that nah why I ask am the question.
That is how they behave o. For her to have turned blinded eyes to that, she is a potential cheat or has done something similar. If you see any Nigerian lady that says a guy is insecure while trying to be sure of what he is doing, run as fast as your legs can carry you from such ladies. They are usually serial cheats. That word is so so abused here. A lady will know she is cheating and will still be saying her bf is feeling insecure when he tries to monitor her. They will pretend, act and even shed crocodile tears until you provide them with an irrefutable evidence.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
At bold; I hope her hubby keeps an eye on her as she seems to think flirting is a no big deal in a marital home. That just shows the sort of society we now live in where many people who take marital vows now don’t keep to them. Quite sad.
naturalwaves:

That is how they behave o. For her to have turned blinded eyes to that, she is a potential cheat or has done something similar. If you see any Nigerian lady that says a guy is insecure while trying to be sure of what he is doing, run as fast as your legs can carry you from such ladies. They are usually serial cheats. That word is so so abused here. A lady will know she is cheating and will still be saying her bf is feeling insecure when he tries to monitor her. They will pretend, act and even shed crocodile tears until you provide them with an irrefutable evidence.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by coolcatty: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
SeniorZato:

Did u confirm if the child is truly urs by doing any DNA

Whys should I?

Or u obviously think it's every man that will condone his wife interactions with another man?
Some of us did our homework well...and yes my adorable daughter is a split image of odogwu her father.

Are u happy now?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by naturalwaves: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
TheeDetective:
At bold; I hope her hubby keeps an eye on her as she seems to think flirting is a no big deal in a marital home. That just shows the sort of society we now live in where many people who take marital vows now don’t keep to them. Quite sad.
I pray he does. From my observation, most married women that flirt have dated more than one guy simultaneously in the past and thus, being used to having guys available for different reasons.....financier, banger, chatter, the one for the fun outings etc. Even if one has done that before in the past, when married, there should be a full stop. I don't even call a married woman anything past 8pm talkless of chatting at questionable hours. Wetin come pain me pass be say this particular marriage never tey at all. Imagine what will happen after 5,10, 15 years talk less of "till death". What is the essence of having a wife that there won't be a clear differentiation between the hubby and other guys aside the fact that they go together to bed and wake every morning. What is the essence of having a gf that goes around hugging every dude at every meeting. Why are you now the bf? Some special attentions should be reserved for one's lover. That's what makes it worthwhile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.