Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. (22065 Views)

4 Bed Bungalow At Butterfly Estate Owutu,agric Bus Stop,ikorodu For Sale (Sold) / Modern 4 Wings Of 3 Brm At Ayo Bus-stop, Asolo, Ikorodu Fenced With Gate For Sale @ N23million (Net) / Modern 4 Bedroom Bungalow Design Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by busayowale: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2010
Hi all,
       Anyone in the house with a modern building plan for a 4 bed bungalow with the following fretures;

- Pillars
         - all ensuite
         -Very modern {Like those seen in nollywood films}
         - pictures acceptable
         -Double lounge.
         -Bar

Kindly state how much it will cost including planning approval. Thanks a lot
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
The design is a little thing. Could do that for you asap.

But where is the location?

My mail is below this post. Mail me

Cheers
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by busayowale: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
Thanks for the response. You forgot to put your e-maii add. Tha location is Ibadan. Idoo local government.
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by adhoc: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
@design 5
I have an ongoing building, The plan is not so fanciful to me , how can you add a little beauty to it.

The building is a one bed rm flats four on first floor and four up.
It is situate on a plot of 50*100.
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2010
@busayowale

Mail me on oyedesign5@gmail.com

@ad hoc
Have you started construction. I want to know if the alteration you want is on site or just in the design sheet.
If its just in the design,then I need to see the design sheets
If you have started the building, I might need to visit the site

Either way, it is very possible
There are convenient ways (both costly and cost effective ways) in which you can add to the aesthetics of a building.
You can send the details to me by mail
Cheers
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
[b]I just assume this sketch falls in pattern with what you want?
You can write my email or call me and I can give you something that's alot more similar if this doesnt fit.
Write me so I can also include an estimate.
Thanks,
Adeyemi Tunde
A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture]

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by busayowale: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2010
Thanks a lot for this. By any chance, can we have a picture of what it looks like when built?
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by segcymoor(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
D exact size of d land is require to design. send ur land size to ---arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
-----u are guarantee elegant and functional Architecture
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by desse: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2010
@busayowale

here is a design that you might love

you can reach me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527 +2348073711489

cheers

desse-architect

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by ibogurrl: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2010
pls aasog check your email i send you a message since ystday
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Inthin: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
let me know if this something you will would consider.
obyno@hotmail.com

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Inthin: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
some more

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by kampacino(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
i  can get u all ur requirements but not openly like this,check this one then request for the plan tru my mail kampacino at yahoo dot com

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2010
lovely pics, now i knw why all those rulers in power have so nay houses scattered all over.
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by noblelizzy: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ytechconst:

You can check out the attached design if the approach view suites you, then we can make all the bedrooms en-suite, as you can see that the boy's and girls bedroom share the same toilet. All you need to do is to forward your survey plan so that we can know the linear measurement of the parcel of land and the bearing for proper positioning of the building and utilization of the land.

Yemtech Construction Co. Ltd.
Tel: 01-9563182; 08058724150; 08060797037
Email: info@yemtechconstruction.com
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by noblelizzy: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Ytechconst, Please is it possible you give me an estimate of what 4 bedroom bungalow all en suites will be and what process and the fees one needs to pay to get the land registered in Sango Ota OgunState. Please you can send your reply to my email noblelizzy1@yahoo.com. Your resposne to this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by dblimited07(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is a four bedroom bungalow all end suite contact me on WhatsApp 07063164115

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by kkenyz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Something like this.? I have others too if you are interested

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by kkenyz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
kkenyz:
Something like this.? I have others too if you are interested

Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Godisgreatest1: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2019
desse:
@busayowale

here is a design that you might love

you can reach me on hopemanflee@yahoo.com or call +2348033506527 +2348073711489

cheers

desse-architect
Please kindly show the 3D exterior for this plan. Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan. by Adegunle4(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hi,
I am an architect with vast experience in design, visualization and construction. You can reach me on 0706 847 4271 ( call/WhatsApp) or visit my page Facebook.com/designiqltd or design_iqltd on Instagram. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / Quality Floor And Wall Tiles At Affordable Price / About To Start Building A Residential-commercial 2/3 Bedroom 2 Storey Of Flats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.