Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? (2352 Views)

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by bukason212(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
ellapius:
silly talks.how many Nigerian girls have u dated mr? . You chicken heart guy. Why wont they ask you for recharge card when u spend all ur life chasing after small girls that just finished ssce.u don't have the liver to toast a working class Nigerian girl becos you dont have what it takes to stand before them.its ur type that LL approach a girl and you stammer cos u re intimidated by her appearance. All u can do is go after dependent small children who still look up to their parent for everything and u expect them not to ask. Tah
How many working class ladies do we have in Nigeria? And who will date the so called small small girl? Zimbabwean boys I quess?
Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by ellapius(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
bukason212:

How many working class ladies do we have in Nigeria? And who will date the so called small small girl? Zimbabwean boys I quess?
u just made me laugh.....funny you. Where re the Zimbabwe guys.. Am single for 2days now
Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by Doctorfitz: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na working class even beg pass.....

If u are in this category of gimme this gimme that no near me oo.
Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by bukason212(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2017
ellapius:
u just made me laugh.....funny you. Where re the Zimbabwe guys.. Am single for 2days now
So u see, we are the ones that will still date them. So that is why we are saying ladies should change that mentality of thinking that a relationship is kind of job for them.the sooner they do, the better for us all.
Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by cerowo(f): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
MsRoe:
It's because too many Naija guys toast like this...

Baby, you know you need someone that will be taking care of you. Your father cannot do it all....

Baby, a fine girl like you cannot be suffering. You need to be looking sharp all the time. I can be giving all these small small things....it's nothing to me.

Baby, wait let me take this call from my business partners we need to seal this multimillion Naira deal this night. "Ochuko, yes take the two million! I don't need it, my account is already overflowing, there's no space for that one!"

Ehen, baby, how about you give me a trial. I promise, you will enjoy me. I will take care of you.
Cant help but laugh out loud....
What u wrote is soooo true

1 Like

Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by newslifeop: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
They are just selfish
Re: Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? by kinginvagina: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With / How To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile ? / Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.