Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently? (902 Views)

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Deny Me So Vehemently? by alariwo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
Yea this is Jay line but it applies.She had a crush, she used to love, she used to want me, unfortunately she is hating now after finding out am younger.Now am loving her now.The more she is willing to let me go, the more I want her more.tell me you can help me.

(1) (Reply)

Who Thought You How To Make Love / Why Does It Seem That Men Dislike Intelligent And Witty Women? / What Does It Signify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.