Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa (2620 Views)

The Naked Truth / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / FREE Ebook Sex In The Bible The Untold Truth By Evan Turner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Premarital tasting is bad even from what people call the human perspective (without religion). Calm down first ah, your blood too rush.
This is my reason: there is only one point that people pull up to try and justify tasting and that is the hunt for sexual compatibility before they commit.
Now, on the flip side, sampling is the biggest reason guys go after women (over companionship, love and status) so more times than not, premarital sampling will almost leave the woman in debit. In fact, such is the strength of it that you can almost be sure that a man who can hold on to you without sex desires something deeper like love. If I'm to weigh the pros and cons, I'm definitely going for no tasting. This question is to females because guys na just bloody lions, if you could eliminate the risk of being "tasted without buying" wouldn't you do it?
...and yes, with dedication the most sexually incompatible people can enjoy cloud 9 sex with multiple orgasms and ejaculations so what's all the hype abeg?
Ask married people, the decision on marriage almost never involves sexual compatibility or sexual CV. If anything, an active sexual CV will work against you.
Deep down, guys asking to sample know that it won't affect the decision when it's time to pick a wife but we no go tell you, you wan make our runs spoil? Na wa for you o.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Mrcork what is she saying?
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
All this one na long talk. No testing, No marriage.

Can't come and be doing father polycarp ontop celibacy when bae is still collecting money from different other niggas she calls "friends" and some side banging too. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Okay
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mrcork what is she saying?

why did u decide to call that London deportee.he ll come here and be shouting upandan
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by MrCork: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

why did u decide to call that London deportee.he ll come here and be shouting upandan
.....ooooooo God.....u this girl again.. can t u find hussssssband??(no oofeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:
Premarital tasting is bad even from what people call the human perspective (without religion). Calm down first ah, your blood too rush.
This is my reason: there is only one point that people pull up to try and justify tasting and that is the hunt for sexual compatibility before they commit.
Now, on the flip side, sampling is the biggest reason guys go after women (over companionship, love and status) so more times than not, premarital sampling will almost leave the woman in debit. In fact, such is the strength of it that you can almost be sure that a man who can hold on to you without sex desires something deeper like love. If I'm to weigh the pros and cons, I'm definitely going for no tasting. This question is to females because guys na just bloody lions, if you could eliminate the risk of being "tasted without buying" wouldn't you do it?
...and yes, with dedication the most sexually incompatible people can enjoy cloud 9 sex with multiple orgasms and ejaculations so what's all the hype abeg?
Ask married people, the decision on marriage almost never involves sexual compatibility or sexual CV. If anything, an active sexual CV will work against you.
Deep down, guys asking to sample know that it won't affect the decision when it's time to pick a wife but we no go tell you, you wan make our runs spoil? Na wa for you o.
This is crap! Embrace reality and save yourself from headaches. Sex before marriage is still very important. You need husband and not this bullshit you wrote here.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeeTus:
This is crap! Embrace reality and save yourself from headaches. Sex before marriage is still very important. *You need husband* and not this bullshit you wrote here.

grow up small boy and stop ranting rubbish.use ur sense while replying a message on social media and stop behaving like a 15th century boy.this stuff I posted here isn't enough for u to rant rubbish.who told u that I need a husband. is ur type that makes single girls feel like they are less of a human cos they ain't hooked. so grow up eeeh
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

grow up small boy and stop ranting rubbish.use ur sense while replying a message on social media and stop behaving like a 15th century boy.this stuff I posted here isn't enough for u to rant rubbish.who told u that I need a husband. is ur type that makes single girls feel like they are less of a human cos they ain't hooked. so grow up eeeh
na wao this ur siggy cheesy
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

Hahahahaha. You're full of drama. You need a husband. Stop being childish here. Your type beg guys for sex but when you come online here, you act like a saint. I really know your type.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. You're full of drama. You need a husband. Stop being childish here. Your type beg guys for sex but when you come online here, you act like a saint. I really know your type.

please small boy f* off from my mentions.we ain't mates.check my signature u ll find out that I hate dumb people.and u definitely sound like one.

go play with ur mates at the village square its night already.

thankio
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

na wao this ur siggy cheesy

hahahahaha.bro wetin happen to my siggy nah.I just talk my mind nah. tongue
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

u don encounter yoruba guy b4 abi na d way some of dem dey act for political section make u write that siggy? cheesy
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

u don encounter yoruba guy b4 abi na d way some of dem dey act for political section make u write that siggy? cheesy

exactly. nah their action at the political section spurred that siggy. I Neva seriously encountered a Yoruba guy before shaa.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

exactly. nah their action at the political section spurred that siggy. I Neva seriously encountered a Yoruba guy before shaa.
i thought as much grin.that political section fit poison person mind cos tribalist don take over that section.u too fine to be a tribalist wink.leave dat to the ugly insecured ones grin.for my area the yorubas are very cool.who knows...u might even fall inlove with one.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hisduchess:

please small boy f* off from my mentions.we ain't mates.check my signature u ll find out that I hate dumb people.and u definitely sound like one.

go play with ur mates at the village square its night already.

thankio
Anambra girl! cheesy grin I wanted to kick it for a while before but now, I've changed my mind.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked.

All the same, making your position known from day one isn't bad.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Emasel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hisduchess:

Babe that ur siggy na wa o cheesy cheesy
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emasel:

Babe that ur siggy na wa o cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha.nah my mind I talk nah grin
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by PennywysCares(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hisduchess:
what is that ur online biz all about?
I'd like to know
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Macnnoli4(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Say no to tasting. Get you and your girlfriend's genotype and hiv status tested first. Prioritize the important things.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
PennywysCares:
what is that ur online biz all about?
I'd like to know

can u pm me you WhatsApp contact so that I can explain it more to you.thankio
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Say no to tasting. Get you and your girlfriend's genotype and hiv status tested first. Prioritize the important things.

u smart! oftentimes they ain't interested in that which is very important nah to dey taste women up and down for whatever reason they often give.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Macnnoli4:

u smart jare! oftentimes they ain't interested in that which is very important nah to dey taste women up and down for whatever reason they often give while bad- mouthing them.
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by coolscott(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Hisduchess:

u smart jare! oftentimes they ain't interested in that which is very important nah to dey taste women up and down for whatever reason they often give while bad- mouthing them.
Int biz. whatsapp grp. any
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2018
coolscott:
Int biz. whatsapp grp. any
yea.pm me ur contact biko
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by PennywysCares(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hisduchess:

can u pm me you WhatsApp contact so that I can explain it more to you.thankio
check my signature
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by ngozianu(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2019
if the girls are not dressing skimpy and exposing their bodies, is it to entice fellow girls? please answer me
Re: The Naked Truth By Shamseddin Giwa by Hisduchess(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
ngozianu:
if the girls are not dressing skimpy and exposing their bodies, is it to entice fellow girls? please answer me
funny enough whether we cover reach our toes una go still want to taste for whatever reason

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? / How Do I Convince People I Am Not Gay!!! / As A Male Child Were You Raped? Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.