Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology (729 Views)

Niger Delta Advancement Awards(ndaa 2015)nominees List. / Pictures Of Beautiful Brides inTraditional Wedding Attires from Niger-Delta! / Be Part Of The Biggest Talent Reality Show In The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger-delta Institute Of Multimedia Technology by CURCIFIX(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Over the years I have rated the Nigeria films as some stuffs you don't want to think about cos i can't think of any thing to pick from them, everything is based on moni and the producers are moni crazy at the end you don't pick anything, we are not improving in key areas that makes a film good, areas like the make up is nothing to right home about, interpretation of the script that's a way out of place and so many other things . I was thinking that if there was a school for film and music only, then i think we will want to take the bold step to hold the screen just like the way the every other producers are making us believe anything they want us to.
I ran into this website and i was think that if we have this kind of schools in Nigeria it will help to improve the kind of films we make.

Niger-Delta Institute of Multimedia Technology

as they put it
"What sets us apart from other such schools is that our students make films, they create music, they make computer animated films, they edit work constantly and prepare for work both in front of and behind the camera. In our high energy environment, we are harnessing the creativity and energy of students and guiding them in their pursuit of an education that will see them fulfill their dream of entering the entertainment industry."

what do you think.

www.nigerdeltainstituteofmultimedia.org

(1) (Reply)

All Types Of Food Stuffs Delivered To You At Very Affordable Rates. / SECURE YOUR PARTY,08069574662,08023155267 / A 5-days Intensive Training Professional Make Up And Head Gear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.