Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos (39038 Views)

E-Money celebrates his wife with, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by faseblex(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
5 Star Music CEO, E-Money took to his Instagram page to celebrate his wife who turned a year older today. He shared stunning new photos of her and wrote;

"Birthdays come and go. But our love and respect for each other will always be rock solid. None of the forces of universe can change it. We will always be there for each other this day and everyday to come. I am truly blessed to have a person like you in my life. Happy birthday to the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight when we blow out the candles and turn out the lights. Darling here`s wishing you a life always full of happiness. See u soon. london here I come" - More photos after the cut..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Rq5stYwimvY/WVTYA0zMO4I/AAAAAAAMu9U/TaAaT1G3i2A311WPP93z0szWTiYtSRKpgCLcBGAs/s1600/7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-00INTCNLmpg/WVTX_wuOdxI/AAAAAAAMu9Q/rijON1nqkOg-K0N_akYoGVdTGXoS5I3PACLcBGAs/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-R5k3ndA6bqc/WVTX_JevW4I/AAAAAAAMu9M/cin4bDjhqR8WkdHqr6rAx3jXgcAk_-yFACLcBGAs/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QgEPCzKEhtI/WVTX-HDUSVI/AAAAAAAMu9I/Q7aMTCG2kVY7eBEijcu0iVuLl3AipYXgwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

More @>>>>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/e-money-celebrates-his-wife-on-her.html

2 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
what happened to the pic?

5 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by soberdrunk(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Romance is sweetest' with finance..... angry

44 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by jojothegreat(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
is fine joor, fine good humble woman

4 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ogashub(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Another Mrs Evans loading

One day this one will come out to say she didn't know what her husband was into like Mrs Evans..

Few days after kcee came out to say Emoney was not into drugs the said E money ran to the port to take pictures with containers to calm the tension down and to prove a point a sincere and genuine wealthy person wouldnt have been under pressure to prove a point we dey watch sha....everybody na thief but na who dem catch we dey call thief

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Electronic Money
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by 2shure: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Drug baron
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Brooke60(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
kiss

5 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Stunning kwa..

What is stunning about this Polar Bear on heels? She even has a pouch on her tummyundecided

I pity this woman who agreed to marry E-Money.

My God who exposed Sinzu and Dammy Krane will expose EMoney's money rituals, drug peddling and credit card fraud.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Memphis357(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Would like to see current pictures of Emoney without his head covered.

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by maberry(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Where is the stunning? angry

Abeg na joke I dey o grin
Fine woman

I wonder what NwaAmaikpe has to say about this though

3 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ekiseme(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:
fvck you

2 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Onyinye15(f): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
seen cool
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Seen..

Abeg, make we go look for a way to make money. Than to dey read about an already established man..

visit www.entmirror.com let's begin.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by destiny322(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Befitting wife.. Nt all dis slay queens dat will bend leg n say dy paid dia bride price with dia own money
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
living things smiley

kwantinu cha che

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Adaowerri111: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cool, belly trimmer so visible in the first pic
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Where's d picture angry
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by KKKWHITE(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
why are the pics blurred or are they graphic photos
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai pretty and gorgeous woman happy birthday
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by madridguy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by ademidedavid(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
is she the only one in ur life?

1 Like

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Beverages: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Only money can do it.

the pix are not clear?
Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Ogashub(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ekiseme:
fvck you

I have met more ignorant and stupid people than you on nairaland trust me am not alamerd by ur folly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by obataokenwa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ogashub:

One day this one will come out to say she didn't know what her husband was into like Mrs Evans..

Few days after kcee came out to say Emoney was not into drugs the said E money ran to the port to take pictures with containers to calm the tension down and to prove a point a sincere and genuine wealthy person wouldnt have been under pressure to prove a point we dey watch sha....everybody na thief but na who dem catch we dey call thief
So you felt only what your mind tells you about somebody is right.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian women will marry and then come and be forming "I didn't know what my husband was into"

Are you not ashamed for saying that you married a man and you don't know his source of income? Rubbish! Una too like money, as long as the Brazilian hair, Dubai trips, expensive bags etc are coming, they are willing to marry and join these men in committing fraud.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / Seun Akindele Crying At His Wedding As His Mother Hugs Him / 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.