Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Droom Football Academy!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Droom Football Academy!! (7308 Views)

Joining A Football Academy? / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Droom Football Academy!! by andy1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
PLEASE GUYS I WANT TO MAKE SOME ENQUIRIES ABT THIS DROOM FOOTBALL ACADEMY TRIALS GOING ON IN CONJUNCTION WITH A SPORTS AGENCY CALLED JEDIPEL RECRUITMENT AGENCY...I WANT TO KNOW HOW GENUINE THEY ARE. SO MY BRO DOESNT FALL INTO THE HAND OF SCAMMERS. PLEASE ANY1 WITH ANY VALUABLE INFO THAT KNWS ABT THEM PLEASE LET ME KNW ASAP PLS
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by waleylagboy: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Droom Football Academy!! by andy1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
yea...please send me your number, so we can talk better....he said its d same france they are going 2. my bro was sent an invitation letter by d so called club, i dont knw how true dat is. i follow dem on facebook. i see some guys they claim 2 have taken 2 manchester football academy...send me ur number please.
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by andy1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
waleylagboy:
bro..

I know them well...@ awolowo road Ikeja, they go abt organising trial and tell u to pay 18k for the trials....

the man "Emmanuel aporobaro" actually picked me to go to France, he collected 72k for just ordinary medicals, @at the end of it all he picked 10 of us, but we where all refused visa to France, our money just went like that, abt 176k my parent spent on this stuff,, ...

it cost me my education, I had to forfeit my unilag undergraduate program for this stuff thinking it will click, ....

don't let him scam u bro...

am a victim ooh..

pls learn...

if u want my contact so we can talk better ,, tell me
pls send me ur num. tenx
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please don't allow anyone to deceive you. All you need to do is contact a blogger or website owner (s) that will help to showcase the videos of your playing sessions. Or better still, create a youtube account and always post good videos of your playing sessions on it. Believe me, the more you do this, football agents/scouts will fish you out. It's not easy but hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Droom Football Academy!! by waleylagboy: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=johnflex
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by waleylagboy: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2017
[qu
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by waleylagboy: 10:19am On Sep 12, 2017
[take dis post down
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by waleylagboy: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2017
take this post down
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
oga park well, the man just returned from the u.s where one of thier players just signed for chicago magic, the player was in the same trial with my brother, if yours did not work, dont discourage others, you can only say its a game of luck. but check thier facebook sha,

2 Likes

Re: Droom Football Academy!! by paramizzy: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2018
andy1:

pls send me ur num. tenx
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by paramizzy: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2018
waleylagboy:
take this post down
Plz send your number I beg of yoU
Re: Droom Football Academy!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
oga park well, the man just returned from the u.s where one of thier players just signed for chicago magic, the player was in the same trial with my brother, if yours did not work, dont discourage others, you can only say its a game of luck. but check thier facebook sha,
On a more serious note, droom na scam. They only take people with cash at hand.. Na why na only rich men pikin dem dey carry travel.. Pay attention to the trend and see for yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

England Vs Algeria - [0 - 0] - World Cup 2010 / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Beats Villarreal 5-0. / Nigeria Vs New Zealand: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Fri. 14th Oct.2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.