Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) (51310 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! / Photos Of Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rYFGE8nKKpo/WVT83u1uErI/AAAAAAAAcL4/FoK7FdTQGMwddGRwg-Rs0sg9FbhccBTOQCLcBGAs/s1600/capture-20170629-141210.png[/img]

Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh, recently disclosed that Nigeria will begin to export Yam to other parts of the world beginning from today June 29th.

According to Ogbeh, this will serve as possible means of economic diversification and also as a way of generating foreign exchange.

These photos show some Tubers of yams being packaged ahead of their exportation to countries where they are needed.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-kN6_VeewUCo/WVT4IkjzgYI/AAAAAAAMvDA/RUq-jFWEFrwg1P5QpjPHqfvIlkUy00yfQCLcBGAs/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/06/see-photos-of-tubers-of-yam-being.html

5 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yam way go spoil before e reach Europe

36 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok but i never chop belle full una wan export

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by simplycarro: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I've never see you make any positive comment in your life, you are such a negative energy sadist.
Change your life and add good meaning to it.

306 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
But you just left school naa Abi you don quick forget method of preservation ni? Haba grin grin grin

CROWNWEALTH019:

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:
But you just left school naa Abi you don quick forget method of preservation ni? Haba grin grin grin

I no do agric

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
the food that not everybody in the country can afford it, ND u are exporting it.............

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok but i never chop belle full una wan export

How could you chop belle full when you're broke

58 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:

You hardly make your normal nasty comments these days on Nairaland,is your hand also sick like the Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
You mean you no do agric for junior class and also senior class? I need to contact Uniilorin VC for some verification shocked shocked shocked

CROWNWEALTH019:

I no do agric

9 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:
You mean you no do agric for junior class and also senior class? I need to contact Uniilorin VC for some verification shocked shocked shocked

I did my primary and secondary school in Lagos
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Alhamdulilahi am fine and Insha Allah Sai Baba will return back to the country healthy, able and agile.
Well, I stopped making comments since virtually every thread is all about Evans and Kanu.

Buharimustgo:

You hardly make your normal nasty comments these days on Nairaland,is your hand also sick like the Buhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Address a lady with respect...

5 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
And you don't have Agricultural Science in your time table? tongue

CROWNWEALTH019:

I did my primary and secondary school in Lagos
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi am fine and Insha Allah Sai Baba will return back to the country healthy, able and agile.
Well, I stopped making comments since virtually every thread is all about Evans and Kanu.

OK dear,please teach Sarriki to stop making himself a laughing stock on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
madridguy:
And you don't have Agricultural Science in your time table? tongue

Nope
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

lols i agree with you,had it been i have money i will just buy all this yam and keep it in my house for porridge yam but for you to quote me like this with that off point pix show that your case is totally different and worst than being broke

7 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by OluchiDelly: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
simplycarro:

I've never see you make any positive comment in you life, you are such a negative energy sadist.

If this is for CROWNWEALTH019, what will you say about nwaAmaikpe then?

1 Like

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
lols i agree with you,had it been i have money i will just buy all this yam and keep it in my house for porridge yam but for you to quote me like this with that off point pix show that your case is totally different and worst than being broke

No offence meant, its Eminem kinda love
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

No offence meant, its Eminem kinda love
no P ma nigg but i don't really no anything about Eminem kinda love but i know that of Brick n'Lace kinda love

1 Like

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by princefunmmy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Imagine, exporting yam to countries where they are needed and we don't need yam here abi??
How unreasonable, incompetent, foolish some persons can be. Where in the world do you export food when the citizens are lacking food

8 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Chukazu: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Planning to join the league of exporters
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by MDsambo: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
no P ma nigg but i don't really no anything about Eminem kinda love but i know that of Brick n'Lace kinda love

Eminem kinda love is the best. i don't know Brick n'Lace
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
MDsambo:

Eminem kinda love is the best. i don't know Brick n'Lace
Brick & lace said that Love is wicked but since Eminem love is the best i therefore choose Eminem kinda love
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by MDsambo: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Brick & lace said that Love is wicked but since Eminem love is the best i therefore choose Eminem kinda love

Love is sometimes wicked
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by josephine123: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
nigeria is moving, buhari is working..

lalasticlala seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by tomakint: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mumu govt misbehaving up and down when demand for the supply of yam is high definitely this will trigger the prices of yam through this Mumu initiative by this clownish Ogbeh. Exporting yam? To where sef? When we never chop Bellevue

3 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
In a way, it can help to increase local production but I must confess yam has really become too expensive in the market.
Potato is now the better alternative to yam.

1 Like

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Photo op
Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by Kendroid: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
simplycarro:

I've never see you make any positive comment in you life, you are such a negative energy sadist.

C dem #MonitoringSpirit

Asif u have a perfect life. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) by goshen26: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
auntysimbiat:
CONGRATS TO MY COUNTRY

Abi

Won't u celebrate ur FTC? I want drink malt oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Watermelon Farming Experience / Watermelon Harvest Time On A Nairalander's Farm. / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.