Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc (40003 Views)

Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Mr. Jollof Replies Hushpuppi After He Called Him "Idiot" / Kcee Blasts Hushpuppi, To Petition EFCC : "You Have No Known Source Of Income” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi took time out to call rappers, Ice Prince and Phyno for patronizing the imitation of luxurious items.

The flamboyant big boy stated that the rappers buy the counterfeits of designer products but frowned at pirates reproducing their music.

What goes around, comes around is the angle portrayed by Hushpuppi, who decribed himself as a philanthropist and a hard worker on his Instagram page.

Phyno took the no chill route as he slammed him for his statement.

The rapper stated that he bought a house, a car for his mom but he never mentioned it on social media.

He slammed Ray by telling him that they are not on the same level, adding that he lives and dies for Gucci and the social media.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/phyno-blast-hushpuppi-after-accusing.html?m=1

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Papiikush: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
You just made him relevant by replying.

Don't you all know you are making idiots famous? Before we say Jack Lalasticlala will push this to Frontpage.

Just watch and see... I promise to deactivate my account if it reaches Frontpage undecided

***Modified

Ha! Lala, come here... angry

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by gracefoundmme(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
exactly
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by veekid(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na he who chop bellefull dey reply critics. Phyno don get e money; so let him do as e like
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by TheHistorian(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
THRASH!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Make una dey blast unaselves

When person die make una let us know
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by NwaAmaikpe: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Idiot...

So you could afford all those things you mentioned and you still couldn't afford an original Patek Phillipe

What is wealth if class is absent.

Phyno devote more time to looking classy as rightly advised by that bearded gay Hushpuppi and reduce the energy spent on bleaching creams.

Because the tribe you claim to represent are not known for bleaching.

Bobrisky is not your rival.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by joepentwo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
decent comment from a celebrity(phyno) to a tout(Hushpuppy) who thinks his money can buy him a celebrity status . Wetin concern me sef.

Abeg where that Buhari sef? undecided

89 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by hucienda: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno don vess

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by joepentwo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Onedibe1: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by expressforecast: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
o se ti go

Forecast easily on your phone and get
Lotto Results

1 Like

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno can neva go wrong!

29 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by eanestca(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Don't you all know you are making idiots famous? Before we say Jack Lalasticlala will push this to Frontpage.

Just watch and see... I promise to deactivate my account if it reaches Frontpage undecided

Bros how far, your account still dey active! angry
Abi you want beating before you do what you said you would do? undecided

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Talkingboy: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
SURVEY

IF YOU THINK HUSHPUPPI'S MONEY IS NOT CLEAN , CLICK LIKE , IF YOU THINK HIS MONEY IS CLEAN, SHARE

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Epic response: you live and die for gucci...I live and die for my people

Phyno you too much

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Abalado(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
imagine,,, olodo ara e,,,
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017

Cool...

Visit www.entmirror.com if you're business minded
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by enigma2007(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno shouldn't have answered that bastard... He is way bigger than that attention seeker

19 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by chicoMX(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please who is that puppy? where did he graduated from? who is his father? and most importantly, what does he do for a living?

43 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
But come to think of it, hush puppi has a point.... cheesy
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by felaliveson: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017

I know Phyno but who is Hushpuppi

13 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by ademidedavid(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
y should u blast someone if u truely know that the watch isnt fake............i smell the fakeness of the watch in my room self!
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Roseey0(f): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
This is a typical Igbo man reply

22 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Please who is talking? Hushpuppi wey dey wear blouse and will be saying "it's Gucci" please gerrariahia man.... fuvking gay, na him type all these oyibo men dey fvck for nyash

13 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Evablizin(f): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kai Rip to gucci and social media
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by SeniorZato(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why giving him the attention he doesn't deserve
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Arrester171(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
He got what he wanted
Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by Saintsbrown(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
See finishing.
The boy keeps seeking media popularity.
The hunger is different.
Phyno is a brand while hushpuppi is promoting a Gucci brand.
#Boy
#Men
#Difference

16 Likes

Re: Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi After Accusing Him & Ice Prince Of Wearing Fake Wristwatc by 1wolex85: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Bro, I like how Phyno reply the guy abeg, who the guy be sef?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.