Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (91868 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by WotzupNG: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
So, it all started when Hushpuppi shaded Phyno and Iceprince by claiming they were both wearing fake Patek Phillip wristwatches. That didn’t sit well with Phyno who blasted Hushpuppi by claiming he’s not the type that brags on social media, unlike hushpuppi who rushes to the new media to showcase any little achievement. In the rapper’s post, he made mention of how he built a house for his mum without bragging about it. Now, Hushpuppi wants a picture of the house to see if it costs as much as his shoes, lol.

http://wotzup.ng/if-your-house-can-buy-my-shoes-i-will-give-you-5million-hushpuppi-to-phyno/

Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2million Naira. See https://www.nairaland.com/3203530/hushpuppi-buys-6-pairs-shoes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't want to comment... Bye bye

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by delishpot: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one wey dress like body wey dem put for laying in state abi na wake keep naim no want us to hear word these days again. Evans tori don dey fade now na huspupi own dey shele.

No need to waste that #5 milla. Go and invest it in those youths wey dey find capital and make profit from it.

269 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Papiikush: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer. First it was bobrisky now this? undecided

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by sehin79(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
evans please kidnap this gye and demand 100 million naira this is a potential client lol

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by idoncare440(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
w@ is wrong with dis gay boy self... ki leleyi tun wi bayi..... make we wey ni get anything hear word nau....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Becoted001(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai, I go find money buy that shoe

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by GavelSlam: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
This idiot should keep quiet.

Phyno we recognise as a hardworking artiste.

Anything he's gained we can attest to his labour.

What does this wannabe celebrity do for a living?

No shop, no office, no platform, no skill, no idea.

I forgot to add: No sense of style.

Complete money miss Road.

274 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by GossipHeart(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2017

Everyone knows he's a Yahoo boy

He's currently wanted by the Malaysian government for fraud

He ought to lay low and enjoy the money he's already stolen from innocent people but he's stupid enough to be flaunting his ill gotten money on Instagram

If i were him, i wouldn't let anyone know how i roll, no Instagram or Facebook, i will just retire from that lifestyle and start a legit business

He will be arrested by EFCC soon

Trust me

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by biz2get(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
When Money is Made Easily...

It reduces the balance between Immature and Mature.

This case is an EXAMPLE OF IMMATURE BEHAVIOURS.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by presented007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nairaland sef we don finish Evans the Billionaire kidnapper matter now na Husppus*y and Phyno...

275 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by UwaBuPawPaw: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Taah... puppish boy..Which yeye shoe

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by liftedhigh: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Iwu1432: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na wah..... grin

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
All these drug boys

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by incredibleace(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
9ice come and carry your people oooh

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by SmartyPants(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
What does this hushpup of a man do for a living?

22 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by dolphinife: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Money miss road

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
The downfall of hush dog underway. Tons of young rich boys & girls wey no dey make noise

Lousy fraudstar!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by remi1444: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the like button.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by shegra58: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
idoncare440:
w@ is wrong with dis gay boy self... ki leleyi tun wi bayi..... make we wey ni get anything hear word nau....
You get blood for your body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided
Evans is eyeing him grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by menwongo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno I know,
Who is this Hushpuppi?

*Modified*
I now know his type.
He promise to help 100 persons with their education on twitter but the account goes dormant there after
https://www.informationng.com/tag/ray-hushpuppi

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by kowema(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Everyone is finding their voice now even this hush-Busky.
Thanks to social media, any rat can now be famous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by AntiWailer: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
f00lish boy.

So your shoe can buy his house ?

grin grin grin

If that is true, we will only pity the breast that fed you.

You are f00lish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by SageTravels: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno does not Brag Bro

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by stasius: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
I like his blouse.

Hahahha

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Dollysmithsmart: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rubbish..... This guy sha wants to be noticed.... Abeg go sit down!. Rich people don't make noise

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Don Jazzy Vs Tuface Vs Psquare Vs Timaya Vs Kcee Houses And Cars / Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.