Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air (45587 Views)

How TF Is This Possible... (pic) / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Ramaa(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Me doing ma things nau.....

Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by onyokometer: 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Aaaaah u no think say the other hand hold those iron bar to gain stance.
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Biggcake: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Urdreamgirl:

noo.. haha fast fast?
Chai you fall my hands. After i don prepare finish to come meet you. Consider me na....
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Ibro2005: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Either her other hand is on ground or holding the iron bar behind her
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmm, not true
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by Thunderdick(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

You don't have to faint.
grin
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by WiszyFraud: 3:35am On Apr 21, 2022
okrikaboi:
Chi chi
Tell her it's Richie your colleague that sent you.

Thankyou correct gee !
But is it her personal apartment, or quarters?
Make i nor go enter one chance grin
Re: Is This Possible? Picture Of A Girl Hanging In The Air by okrikaboi: 5:35am On Apr 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:

Thankyou correct gee !
But is it her personal apartment, or quarters?
Make i nor go enter one chance grin
Very safe and popular brothel you no get issues. Go on Monday to Thursday when demand is low

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / What Would You Do If You See This At A Junction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.