Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos (17523 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by CastedDude: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
A little girl identified as Ajebo who was found wandering around the streets of Aga, Ikorodu - has been re-united with her family members in the Onyabo's premises (headed by Mr Lanre Labinjo) @ Ireshe Road, Aga, Ikorodu. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/little-girl-found-wandering-ikorodu-reunites-family-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Brooke60(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Story in details please

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
You know already what the mother is indirectly thinking, right?!

*** wait till I get home, you will receive proper mind resetting slaps. How is this child disgracing me like that, when I have dodo to fry and sell***

11 Likes

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Heromaniaa: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Good news
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ikorodu. Den of Badoo? Thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked

Na wa...

Her mom is not even happy to have her back.

Her mom should be arrested for trying to get rid of her child whom she sees as a burden and a hindrance to her moving in with Labinde the town drummer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by teekay213(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hope say dem Don flog sense for her body.
Make dem also give am tribal mark in case of anoda time.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by oshe11: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is dat kid a girl or boy

Well.....

The parents shudnt forget to format her cerebrum with hard knocks to correct her/his thinking faculty

They shud also make sure she pick-pin 4 atleast an hour...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Sammybase(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is well... Good night
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by edeXede: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017

So no jungle justice was melted on her despite the fact that she is a badoo

This is injustice to people of Ikorodu
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Masquerade7: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God she didn't fall into the hands of ritualists.

BTW. She take style resemble Yemi Blaq.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
proper and thorough check should be carried out on the little girl. i fear those guys for street

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by keypad1: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
She actually went to her boyfriends place.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by hollowpot15684(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmm.

I quickly remember the day I got lost.
The Ife-modakeke battle was about to end. That day, my Dog strolled into Lions den and came out with no injury..
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Daboywizzy: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Glory to God... Plz I beg you people to investigate more oo.. This one they are both wearing white and white.. And the girl is not smiling.. I fear this jazz people
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by ajalawole(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Her parents need flogging
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by MrMystrO(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

Her mom is not even happy to have her back.

Her mom should be arrested for trying to get rid of her child who she sees as a burden and a hindrance to her moving in with Labinde the town drummer.

Lol chaai

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by NLProblemChild(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God for them
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by femo122: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
That lovely
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by cytell56: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
CastedDude:
A little girl identified as Ajebo who was found wandering around the streets of Aga, Ikorodu - has been re-united with her family members in the Onyabo's premises (headed by Mr Lanre Labinjo) @ Ireshe Road, Aga, Ikorodu. See photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/little-girl-found-wandering-ikorodu-reunites-family-photos.html

Dem suppose to bulala all the family members and the Olori-ebi for child abuse
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Sirakj(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okay noted.
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by cytell56: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
CastedDude:

Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thank God for her. Glad she's home and safe.
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pretty girl.

Good she's been found.
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wonderful news
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by UwaBuPawPaw: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
See comments...Most of u guys r wicked or not compassionate.

Ebe bu pawpaw mehn
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Arebay(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2017
they shouldn't release the girl to this woman jare....see as the girl dey hold that man cloth ,like please don let me go
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Alhamdulillah!
Re: Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
goodnews.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? / My Daughter At 7 / Married Folks What Kind Of Contraceptive Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.