Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It (1323 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Woman Being Treated With Torchlight After Church Attack In Ozubulu (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by eezor: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hardly Anyone Knows The Most Important Thing About HIV Today
Most people still wrongly believe you can get HIV from having unprotected sex with someone who has the virus and is on effective treatment, a new survey has revealed.

Nearly 40 years since the first AIDS cases were identified, the overwhelming majority of people do not know the most important fact about HIV transmission today, according to a new survey.

When treated with effective medication, people with HIV cannot pass the virus on sexually. Even if they have repeated sex without a condom with someone who is HIV-negative, that person will remain HIV-negative.

But despite this revolutionary change in the treatment of the virus, 91% of the British public were either unaware of this fact or disbelieved it, Britain's largest HIV charity has found. Although gay people who responded were more knowledgeable, still only a quarter accepted this fact as true.

Asked whether they would be comfortable going on a date with someone who is HIV-positive, 39% of the overall respondents said they would be uncomfortable, 18% didn't know, and 42% said they would be comfortable. Only 14% of gay respondents said they would be uncomfortable.

Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/patrickstrudwick/hardly-anyone-knows-the-most-important-thing-about-hiv-today?utm_term=.blJnZJNn6#.yq652eO54

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nonsense.. HIV and Aids already have a cure Google TopVein

Thank me latter...
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by eezor: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Firmjudge:

Thank me latter...

Approved and recognized by WHO?
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
eezor:

Approved and recognized by WHO?
Be waiting for WHO..
TopVein even have a centre in Abuja
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by eezor: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Firmjudge:

Be waiting for WHO..
TopVein even have a centre in Abuja

Educate us more on this so that others can benefit from it please. We are not fighting. It's a learning ground. Tell us more about it and the office in Abuja

1 Like

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by odrims: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Firmjudge:

Thank me latter...

what about hepatitis b?
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
odrims:

what about hepatitis b?

Surprisingly I got diagnose with hepatitis B last month. angry

I have so far taken 12 IV injection and I am undergoing treatment with a hepatic centre where my friend was cured and i have seen others get cured too.. YES cured. and have since being injected with vacine.
This is my second month with them I am still positive
I am on a complete diet void of salt and g.oil...
alongside the drugs I take on special instruction.

I will update you on my statues. .
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
eezor:

Educate us more on this so that others can benefit from it please. We are not fighting. It's a learning ground. Tell us more about it and the office in Abuja

I am sorry.
i think you should do a search for them..cure cost around 450k its part of why you hardly see Antiviral drugs in hospitals and more reason you havent heard of Aids program.
Emmm mm before I am caled a markerter please do a google search
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by eezor: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Firmjudge:

I am sorry.
i think you should do a search for them..cure cost around 450k its part of why you hardly see Antiviral drugs in hospitals and more reason you havent heard of Aids program.
Emmm mm before I am caled a markerter please do a google search

OK. Thanks
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by actionpack: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Firmjudge:

I have so far taken 12 IV injection and I am undergoing treatment with a hepatic centre where my friend was cured and i have seen others get cured too.. YES cured. and have since being injected with vacine.

Hi bro
Please I just got diagnosed last week, please how bad is it?
Though i still feel very healthy
Please reply me, I really need it
How much does those injections cost?
please reply bro
Thanks

1 Like

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
actionpack:

Hi bro
Please I just got diagnosed last week, please how bad is it?
Though i still feel very healthy
Please reply me, I really need it
How much does those injections cost?
please reply bro
Thanks
Hello.

So far I have spent 18500.
However, I noticed my overal wellbeing has improved.
The Doctor taking care of me is basically an expert in hepatic treatment.
First treatment was 12k after checkup I went for another round spent 6.5k
Hopefully it will clear out within couples of months..
PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUS..
STOP EATING SALT, REDMEAT(Cow goat etec) AND G.OIL.

I WISH YOU WELL
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by actionpack: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Firmjudge:

Hello.

I WISH YOU WELL

Thanks bro.
I really appreciate
The thing is I've been to the hospital and i was told to go do viral profile for 19,000, 3500 FOR ULTRASOUND and some other tests all amounting to 25k+ before I start treatment, did you carry out those tests too?

And please have you ever fell sick because of Hep B in the course of you knowing you have it? because I discovered mine in April and since then I haven't felt anything untill yesterday (dull pain in my stomach area) though I do feel tired and headache when at work.
do you ever feel anything.

1 Like

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
[b]The hospital will never tell you their is a potential cure.
After milking you for viral load testand UTS.

They will only place you on livoline or theonomine somethink like that without a diet.
Yes, Before my treatment I use to feel tired and exhausted from 2pm below stomach pains after eating beans or cowbell (lactose) and the likes.
I also remember waking up in the morning with migrain and nausea.

I also use to feel tired and sleepy arnd 10am.

However, my treatment has so far increased my wellbeing and I wake up feeling healthy.

Please avoid milk, red meat, salt, beans and g.oil..
These stuffs help hepatitis thrive.

HBV is 10x deadlier than HIV.
Google this plant "seed under leaf" or "stonebreaker" cure for hepatitis b its a supplement and cure for hepatits dont ever believe anyone telling you otherwise.
I wish you well bro.
If you have money please start the test.
For more... google oscar earth clinic you wil discover more about hepatitis.
[/b]
actionpack:

Thanks bro.
I really appreciate
The thing is I've been to the hospital and i was told to go do viral profile for 19,000, 3500 FOR ULTRASOUND and some other tests all amounting to 25k+ before I start treatment, did you carry out those tests too?

And please have you ever fell sick because of Hep B in the course of you knowing you have it? because I discovered mine in April and since then I haven't felt anything untill yesterday (dull pain in my stomach area) though I do feel tired and headache when at work.
do you ever feel anything.

Take lots of fruits, vegatables Pumpkin leaf(Ugu and Bitterleaf ) and sugarcane like never before.
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Dereformer(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
I was here once to gain knowledge.
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by tjay0584(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

Hello.

I WISH YOU WELL

Please where is the address of the clinic.

1 Like

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by tjay0584(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Please where is the address of the clinic?

1 Like

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by actionpack: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:
[b]The hospital will never tell you their is a potential cure.
After milking you for viral load testand UTS.

They will only place you on livoline or theonomine somethink like that without a diet.
Yes, Before my treatment I use to feel tired and exhausted from 2pm below stomach pains after eating beans or cowbell (lactose) and the likes.
I also remember waking up in the morning with migrain and nausea.

I also use to feel tired and sleepy arnd 10am.

However, my treatment has so far increased my wellbeing and I wake up feeling healthy.

Please avoid milk, red meat, salt, beans and g.oil..
These stuffs help hepatitis thrive.

HBV is 10x deadlier than HIV.
Google this plant "seed under leaf" or "stonebreaker" cure for hepatitis b its a supplement and cure for hepatits dont ever believe anyone telling you otherwise.
I wish you well bro.
If you have money please start the test.
For more... google oscar earth clinic you wil discover more about hepatitis.
[/b]

Take lots of fruits, vegatables Pumpkin leaf(Ugu and Bitterleaf ) and sugarcane like never before.

Wow you just described what's happening to me right now, sometimes I have to leave work to go because I just feel to exhausted to continue, feel pain anytime i eat any solid food when not on livoline forte, Thanks man I really appreciate your guardians
Will take action now and update you as things goes
Thanks alot
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2017
actionpack:

Wow you just described what's happening to me right now, sometimes I have to leave work to go because I just feel to exhausted to continue, feel pain anytime i eat any solid food when not on livoline forte, Thanks man I really appreciate your guardians
Will take action now and update you as things goes
Thanks alot

I must confess what I have learned about hepatitis is amazing.
Most doctors in our hospital are naive on this hepatitis stuffs sorry to say but livoline alone is not enoigh as it will only suppress it and it will not fizzle out thats why they will always tell you no cure while they sapp your money on exhaustive liver function test at Iintervals.
What i take is a pill which is a combination of livoline, theonomine and 2 more other drugs I cant remember the names and IV injection at intervals.

Please be careful with fatty stuffs however red oil is okay and you could eat white meat.. like chicken cudfish(stock fish) which contains lots of cod liver oil is great too..

I will be available for support.
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by tjay0584(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

Most doctors in our hospital are naive on this hepatitis stuffs sorry to say but livoline alone is not enoigh as it will only suppress it and it will not fizzle out thats why they will always tell you no cure while they sapp your money on exhaustive liver function test at Iintervals.
What i take is a pill which is a combination of livoline, theonomine and 2 more other drugs I cant remember the names and IV injection at intervals.

Please be careful with fatty stuffs however red oil is okay and you could eat white meat.. like chicken cudfish(stock fish)is great too..

I need to be treated for hbv..how do I go about from you..d clinic u were talking about pls

2 Likes

Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by actionpack: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

Please be careful with fatty stuffs however red oil is okay and you could eat white meat.. like chicken cudfish(stock fish) which contains lots of cod liver oil is great too..

Thanks bro
I just sent you a PM
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2017
actionpack:

Thanks bro
I just sent you a PM

Welcome.
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Firmjudge(m): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2017
tjay0584:

I need to be treated for hbv..how do I go about from you..d clinic u were talking about pls

I am in no way affiliated to the clinic please check your mail.. and I dont want people calling me a marketer cux Nigerians are good at that.
Anyway check your mail.
Thanks
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by tjay0584(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

I am in no way affiliated to the clinic please check your mail.. and I dont want people calling me a marketer cux Nigerians are good at that.
Anyway check your mail.
Thanks

Thnks bro
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by odrims: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

are you on WhatsApp?
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by odrims: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

Hello bro, how do i reach you ?
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by odrims: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Firmjudge:

Anyway check your mail.
Thanks

Bro, you there? Have you contacted this firm judge guy? Have been asking for his details
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by herkeem: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Firmjudge:

Anyway check your mail.
Thanks
Bros please I also need info about the clinic, my email address is akinsfine@gmail'com
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
I learned about this year's back during graduate studies. You still see men like Magic Johnson sleeping with young girls and it becomes clear they have already received this information. Personally I wouldn't risk it for any amount.
Re: New Study: When Treated With Effective Medication, People With HIV Can't Pass It by eezor: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I learned about this year's back during graduate studies. You still see men like Magic Johnson sleeping with young girls and it becomes clear they have already received this information. Personally I wouldn't risk it for any amount.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Have Kidney Stones? / Which Is A Better HMO Between Avon, Axa Mansard & Hygeia? / Lady Who Exposed Bill Clinton Adultery Dies In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.