Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k (17604 Views)

Is It Worth Buying A Designer's Burberry Bag? / How To Get More Clients As A Designer Or Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Thank you so much for the comment and Amen to your prayer. I must tell you that there is huge opportunity in Nigeria when it comes to business,which is quite difficult to get elsewhere; even Dangote confirmed this, in one of his interviews. In Nigeria with very little cash you can start a business; but our problem is that most of our graduates in Nigeria are not business minded, always seeking white collar jobs; forgetting that there is huge potential in business.

Most businesses are left in the hands of Nigerians with little or no education, like the transport business which is one the most lucrative and less demanding businesses, that's why you see those businesses being run shabbily, because the educated ones choose to leave it to them.

We need to wake up and start a business no matter how small. It's what most of us would resort to eventually, even if we choose to work all our lives, one day retirement will come knocking. I will stop here; once again thanks, i really appreciate.

Regards
vpaymoney:
This is the most life transformation tread I have come accros on this forum. May God increase you and all contributors knowledge. IJN.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Tinu02(f): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
corporatechic:
Hello Simbels,

Please I need an experienced clothing manufacturing consultant for my female office wear brand. I need someone to assist with the set up of the manufacturing plant as well as assistance with hiring all the necessary staff to operate the manufacturing plant.

Please let me know if you know anyone or have any information that can assist with my search.

PS. The plant will be based in Lekki, Lagos so the consultant needs to be based in Lagos, preferably Lekki.

thanks,

C&C
@corporatechic I draw fashion illustrations. if you want a corporate wear collection we can work it out. All my designs are solely mine. I can drop my IG handle if you want or contact me
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
Labels are very essential when it comes to branding your clothing. Most people following the thread must have seen an offer by one of the NL members offering lesser amount for clothe labels (N20/piece, without Size labels), but most of you did not realize you would need SIZE LABELS for your clothing brand, or did you?

I know you will need this, that was why I put everything together at N30/piece With Size labels S,M, L, XL XXL. If you are venturing into the ready-made garment business, then labels are necessary but the MOST IMPORTANT of all Labels are the size labels as they let the buyer see at a glance, clothes that fit their body sizes.

I know what you would need if you want to own a clothing brand, trust my judgement and i will make your dream of owning your clothing label come true.

I will soon create a whatsapp group for people who key into the opportunity and mentor them all the way. I will give full support and ensure that they all succeed in their fashion business endeavor.

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Its been a while, I must confess I have been so busy with several orders to fulfill, please pardon me.

Back to the matter at hand.

Have you ever thought of how you would get the clothes patterns you would want the factory to produce for you, if you are starting your own clothing brand?

Don't worry i have made things easy for you. I will give you where to get a large collection of beautiful patterns for Gowns, Tops, shirts, Trousers, skirts, Children and baby wears; so you don't really need to know pattern drafting, all you just need is to be able to spot beautiful designs and they shall be produced for you no matter the complexity, at an affordable cost.

Being successful is not about sitting back, but about making a move, no matter how little.

Regards.

6 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by slimbiggy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Simbels post=58697186]Labels are very essential when it comes to branding your clothing. Most people following the thread must have seen an offer by one of the NL members offering lesser amount for clothe labels (N20/piece, without Size labels), but most of you did not realize you would need SIZE LABELS for your clothing brand, or did you?

I know you will need this, that was why I put everything together at N30/piece With Size labels S,M, L, XL XXL. If you are venturing into the ready-made garment business, then labels are necessary but the MOST IMPORTANT of all Labels are the size labels as they let the buyer see at a glance, clothes that fit their body sizes.

I know what you would need if you want to own a clothing brand, trust my judgement and i will make your dream of owning your clothing label come true.

I will soon create a whatsapp group for people who key-in into the opportunity and mentor them all the way. I will give full support and ensure that they all succeed in their fashion business endeavor.

Regards.[ pls how long would it take you to deliver 1000 pieces of label if someone orders?]
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=slimbiggy post=58848442][/quote]

About 15 working days
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
wow. this is d best post ever on narialand. thank God I came in here Cox this what I need right now. Thanks so much sir

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
abisolaarshow:
yes it depends. I can make a 20mm by 50mm woven label at #20 per piece

that is great. your contact sir/ma
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by slimbiggy(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Simbels:

About 15 working days

Drop ur Contact
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Venica:

that is great. your contact sir/ma

kindly contact the op
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by abisolaarshow(f): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
Am sorry op, didn't know you sell labels too, but my labels come with size labels as well.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Venica:
wow. this is d best post ever on narialand. thank God I came in here Cox this what I need right now. Thanks so much sir
Simbels: 09035749064

Please be weary of people you deal with, I took my time to write these posts to help a lot of people excel in their fashion business endeavor, yet some people will come from no where and claim they do this, do that, please, don't fall victim. I will show you labels orders i have done to corroborate my claim.

I am beyond claiming what i have not done before. I have a clothing factory and i use labels everyday. You can visit my factory if you want to see things yourself.

Regards

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2017
slimbiggy:

Drop ur Contact

Simbels: 09035749064
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by didigor(f): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Are you a student, a corper, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income? Do you like to look and feel good?, Do you know you can do both and still earn money too?. Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame, contact 07067636662 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame, and embrace your financial freedom. You don't need to pay to register to become a consultant.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Simbels post=58873345].
Simbels: 08036272097

Please be weary of people you deal with, I took my time to write these posts to help a lot of people excel in their fashion business endeavor, yet some people will come from no where and claim they do this, do that, please, don't fall victim. I will show you labels orders i have done to corroborate my claim.

I am beyond claiming what i have not done before. I have a clothing factory and i use labels everyday. You can visit my factory if you want to see things yourself.

Regards[/quote

That could be great. I appreciate that sir. will whatsapp u soon
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Venica post=58877590][/quote]

Okay, I will always be available for any assistance you may need to achieve your financial freedom through fashion business.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Simbels:

Okay, I will always be available for any assistance you may need to achieve your financial freedom through fashion business.

Regards.
thanks so much sir
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Below are label orders:

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by jefy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wow, cool info that suits my business needs..Am based in ph and been battling with this whole idea of mass production at reasonable rates..this is indeed a post of blessing lolz..i'll be glad to be a part of your whatsapp group and also contact you directly for ideas and business relations. If it wouldnt be expensive,id like to mass produce from your factory,if possible visit you guys to know who am dealing with. I dont knw lag too well,would love to visit towards the end of next month God willing. Honestly,from my angle,i apprecite. Hope everything works out as planned. Gracias mi Amigo.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
jefy:
Wow, cool info that suits my business needs..Am based in ph and been battling with this whole idea of mass production at reasonable rates..this is indeed a post of blessing lolz..i'll be glad to be a part of your whatsapp group and also contact you directly for ideas and business relations. If it wouldnt be expensive,id like to mass produce from your factory,if possible visit you guys to know who am dealing with. I dont knw lag too well,would love to visit towards the end of next month God willing. Honestly,from my angle,i apprecite. Hope everything works out as planned. Gracias mi Amigo.

No problem, it would be a great pleasure doing business with you.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by tuarshe: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Pls whr can we get shirt materiasl
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Indeed knowledge is power I've dying of how do start up my fashion after struggling through studying and learning fashion designing I do d it difficult in making name and income out of it after sch...
Thank u so much for this information,keying into ur words and God grace to be great in fashion designing
Will chat u up soon sir
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2017
Damsel21:
Indeed knowledge is power I've dying of how do start up my fashion after struggling through studying and learning fashion designing I do d it difficult in making name and income out of it after sch...
Thank u so much for this information,keying into ur words and God grace to be great in fashion designing
Will chat u up soon sir

I will always be available to make you accomplish your heart desire, as regards Fashion business.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by webngnews: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2017
tuarshe:
Pls whr can we get shirt materiasl

I would really love to tell you where to get shirt materials, but you didn't mention your location.
If its in Lagos, you will get at Yaba market ,on the mainland and Idumota, on the Island.

If you need an exact location or contact of sellers, i will give to you, when you are ready. We can equally source them for you if you don't mind. We have several options you can pick from.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
Is It really possible to own a Designer Clothing Label or Brand with 60K?

YES! It is possible,

Analysis Loading.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017

Getting almost 100k to own a Clothing label might be hard for some people, that was what lead me to trying to see what we can do for people who cannot afford 100k.

Like i said, you can start a business with very little capital, and grow big after some time. My dream business is worth 15 Billion Naira, and i have a time frame of 20 years maximum to achieve this; so, how do i achieve this? I have been setting up small business cells, which i are now metamorphosing to bigger ones. I told you guys, i started with less than 100k like most of you would start, and i now have a clothing factory and other businesses.

Just like China, we can lead a revolution in the fashion industry, and create small cells of fashion brands, which would pull resources together for export and dominate the west Africa region, then Africa, then take over the world. Someone has to take the bull by the horn and initiate this. I am a ready VOLUNTEER. Are you READY??.

So, breaking It down; with 60k you can own your own clothing brand, Guaranteed; you just have to do away with some parts that would not stop you, but can come later, and reducing some, to start with, but would be increased later.

1. We have to remove business registration,
2. Reduce the quantity of main labels to 500 from 1000 pieces.
3. Start with 20 yards of fabrics to make about 10 pieces of ready garment.
4. Reducing the fabrics will ultimately reduce sewing cost.

So, we have:

1. Main Labels 500 pieces with size labels S, M, L, XL, XXL=N20,000

2. Fabrics from N300 to N800 = From N3,000 to N16,000

3. Production Cost from N700 to N2,000 = from N7,000 to N20,000

4. Packaging materials 100 pieces = up to N2,000

Thus, Total= From N32,000 to N58,000.

"Your only Limitation (to success), is the one you set up in your own mind".

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by yoruBADboi(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Simbels:

Getting almost 100k to own a Clothing label might be hard for some people, that was what lead me to trying to see what we can do for people who cannot afford 100k.

Like i said, you can start a business with very little capital, and grow big after some time. My dream business is worth 15 Billion Naira, and i have a time frame of 20 years maximum to achieve this; so, how do i achieve this? I have been setting up small business cells, which i are now metamorphosing to bigger ones. I told you guys, i started with less than 100k like most of you would start, and i now have a clothing factory and other businesses.

Just like China, we can lead a revolution in the fashion business, and create small cells of fashion brands, which would pull resources together for export and dominate the west Africa region, then Africa, then take over the world. Someone has to take the bull by the horn and initiate this. I am a ready VOLUNTEER. Are you READY??.

So, breaking It down; with 60k you can own your own clothing brand, Guaranteed; you just have to do away with some parts that would not stop you, but can come later, and reducing some, to start with, but would be increased later.

1. We have to remove business registration,
2. Reduce the quantity of main labels to 500 from 1000 pieces.
3. Start with 20 yards of fabrics to make about 10 pieces of ready garment.
4. Reducing the fabrics will ultimately reduce sewing cost.

So, we have:

1. Main Labels 500 pieces with size labels S, M, L, XL, XXL=N20,000

2. Fabrics from N300 to N800 = From N3,000 to N16,000

3. Production Cost from N700 to N2,000 = from N7,000 to N20,000

4. Packaging materials 100 pieces = up to N2,000

Thus, Total= From N32,000 to N58,000.

"Your only Limitation (to success), is the one you set up in your own mind".

Regards.

great job u are doing, have being following you for a while now, am a fashion designer too, i major in mens stuff got my production room though, but will like to visit your production room someday soon if you wont mind and probably one on one mentorship, where in yout producytion address
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by TallestTj(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
What an inspirational motivation from u to me, I must say I'm impressed God will bless u for this u have done, now d truth is I'm very much interested in a lot of things u have said, it take a man with good heart to divulge such information I'm going to try my level best to contact you through ur number. Thanks once again
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by waley007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please Can we learn how to make native attires too and how much do you charge and duration for the training
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
yoruBADboi:

great job u are doing, have being following you for a while now, am a fashion designer too, i major in mens stuff got my production room though, but will like to visit your production room someday soon if you wont mind and probably one on one mentorship, where in yout producytion address

Thank you, Just give us a call and we will attend to your needs.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by essence1: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Very interesting topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Shea Butter / What's Your Definition of Sexy / Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.