Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k (17605 Views)

Is It Worth Buying A Designer's Burberry Bag? / How To Get More Clients As A Designer Or Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
TallestTj:
What an inspirational motivation from u to me, I must say I'm impressed God will bless u for this u have done, now d truth is I'm very much interested in a lot of things u have said, it take a man with good heart to divulge such information I'm going to try my level best to contact you through ur number. Thanks once again

You are welcome, any day, any time.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
waley007:
Please Can we learn how to make native attires too and how much do you charge and duration for the training

Yes, just call or whatsapp us: 09035749064. We will give answers to all your questions.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by OlaRolls(m): 4:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006
Or drop your WhatsApp no on our Facebook page:
@olarollsteamstructure
©2017
See you at the top.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a blissful weekend.

I know a large number of people would be skeptical, if we could really make garments to suite their taste; a lot we have made garments for and people who have ordered on Konga and Jumia can attest to this.

Why don't you let us make a sample for you, base on your own patterns and fabrics.

Come down to our factory with your fabrics and patterns, for us to make sample for you; so, based on that you can make your decision.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
How to start selling Clothes online, on konga & Jumia with ZERO capital

YES! ZERO CAPITAL......GUARANTEED

If you have been following my posts, then believe me, its 100% possible.

3 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
“The best way to get something done is to begin.”

“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”

-Napoleon Hills, The Author:Think & Grow Rich

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
I must confess that you are a blessing. am no longer the same ever since I read your post. the only thing stopping me now is fund. but it will be sort out soon.

but I have two questions that needs immediate answer
1. how do I make a dress pattern

2. how long is the duration of the production from the date of order (days?, weeks or months?)
thanks for your quick response sir
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Venica:
I must confess that you are a blessing. am no longer the same ever since I read your post. the only thing stopping me now is fund. but it will be sort out soon.

but I have two questions that needs immediate answer
1. how do I make a dress pattern

2. how long is the duration of the production from the date of order (days?, weeks or months?)
thanks for your quick response sir

That's the spirit, if you can conceive it, believe in it, then you can achieve it

Now, answering your questions:

1. I have said it before and i will repeat it again, You don't need to know how to make dress patterns, I promised i will tell you where to get tonnes of beautiful design patterns for all garment types free of charge; all you just need, is to be able to spot beautiful designs and send to us then they will be made no matter the complexity, at affordable cost.

2. The duration of production from the date of order depends on the quantity of your order, but we can deliver up to 50 pieces in days.

Thanks for your questions, If you have further questions do not hesitate to inquire.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Venica(f): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Simbels:

That's the spirit, if you can conceive it, believe in it, then you can achieve it

Now, answering your questions:

1. I have said it before and i will repeat it again, You don't need to know how to make dress patterns, I promised i will tell you where to get tonnes of beautiful design patterns for all garment types free of charge; all you just need, is to be able to spot beautiful designs and send to us then they will be made no matter the complexity, at affordable cost.

2. The duration of production from the date of order depends on the quantity of your order, but we can deliver up to 50 pieces in days.

Thanks for your questions, If you have further questions do not hesitate to inquire.

Regards.

thank you sir for the quick response. l look forward to birthing this dream. God bless you
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Mukah1234(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Well, I must say thank you very much for this. You just lifted my hopes. I have always wanted to venture into fashion biz 4 sometime now but I've been faced with some challenges: 1. The technical knowledge required.(from your post, I don't need the technical knowledge to get started) *solved* 2. The capital required. 3. Location: Now this my major problem. I am currently in Ebonyi state, How profitable can this biz be 4 me considering the cost of transportation from Lagos to Ebonyi?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mukah1234:
Well, I must say thank you very much for this. You just lifted my hopes. I have always wanted to venture into fashion biz 4 sometime now but I've been faced with some challenges: 1. The technical knowledge required.(from your post, I don't need the technical knowledge to get started) *solved* 2. The capital required. 3. Location: Now this my major problem. I am currently in Ebonyi state, How profitable can this biz be 4 me considering the cost of transportation from Lagos to Ebonyi?

Well, to answer you question, distance shouldn't be a barrier, we can send your consignment down through transport lines and then you pick-up at the nearest park, I know the next thing that would come to mind is "how will i send money to a person i don't know", well, i will give tips why you have to be confident.

1. Our business is registered and operates a corporate account in which i am a signatory, so with BVN and account number we can be traced; So keep all records of payment in form of tellers, invoices etc.

2. We have a physical location which serves as office and factory, so we can be traced, A lot of people have been there to transact businesses and for en-queries from this forum.

As for the capital you can form a mastermind alliance with a person(s) that share the same ideology with you, that way instead of trying to get 100k alone for instance, that can be shared among 4 people forming alliance and you get to contribute only 25k and in terms of running and growing the business it will be easier, but mind you, get an agreement drafted and notarized by a lawyer for a small fee, indicatiing your contributions, profit sharing etc. If you need a template, i can help with that.

Another Good option to raise capital to start, is to look out for my post: "How to start selling Clothes online, on konga & Jumia with ZERO capital"

YES! ZERO CAPITAL......GUARANTEED

If you have been following my posts, then believe me, its 100% possible.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Mukah1234(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Noted. I sent you a mail, please reply asap
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by FIDELITY24(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
this is a wonderful thread with so much insights, am a young man who have been planning to learn tailoring but i always feel like its not profitable. Today am beginning to see things differently, thanks to you. though am not based in lagos, i will make preparations to learn how to sew and i believe i will need your services, support or assistance someday, thank you.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by mcsugk(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Please where can I get someone that can do label for me for that cost price #30

Simbels:
Selling products has
been made easier than ever, once you have a quality product and you are given the opportunity to display it to millions of prospective buyers, then your chances of making huge sales is very high.

You can sell your products to large numbers of people, without renting a shop or running a Boutique. There are two basic channels you can use in selling your products and they are:

1. Online
2. Offline

Online: Selling online is one of the simplest and cost effective ways of selling your designer clothes, this offers you the opportunity of selling at higher price than selling offline, thus translating to higher profit. There are several platforms in Nigeria that provide millions of prospective buyers, for your products at no upfront charge but commission is charged after each sales. Some of the notable ones are

A. Konga: Selling on konga is quite easy, go to their homepage, on the top right side, you will find "sell on konga" button, click it, then on the landing page click on Register; fill in the necessary information, after that, a link should be sent to your email address to verify, then you should be taken to your dashboard as shown below.

In the dashboard, you have to do the following:

a. Go through the orientation guide

b. Complete the orientation assessment, by answering some questions relating to selling on Konga which are in the orientation guide, you have to get 90% before moving to the next stage, you can try the test multiple times.

c. Upload Valid I.D- National I.D Card, Driver's License, International Passports, Voters Card etc.

d. Upload a profile picture

e. Register for Konga Pay- Fill in Account details, as this will be used for remitting your money.

Then Finally, you have to attend a training at Konga office at Ikeja, before your store can go live, a message will be sent your email to that effect.

B. Jumia: Jumia comes second in the online shopping business arena after konga, they also have millions of potential buyers lurking around their site. Just like konga, you have to create seller account, go bottom left of their homepage, you should see sell of Jumia. then click on the 'start selling now' button the page, then on the next page go down and answer 'if your business is in Nigeria'. Then fill in the necessary information in the spaces provided. An email will be sent to you for verification and You have to pass Jumia assessment test to gain access to your dashboard. Below is what your Jumia seller dashboard will look like:

2. Offline- You can also sell offline without owning a shop or boutique; bulk sales, by distributing to boutiques and clothing stores would have to be adopted, and for your products to be accepted by clothing stores, it has to be of good quality, in terms materials used and finishing. They also buy from you if the price you offer them is okay. So, you have to bring your price down, since you will be selling in bulk, and don't make the mistake of trying to sell one by one to them, because they won't buy, they buy in bulk.

Boutiques are allover, if you are able to capture like just 10 boutiques ordering 10 pieces every 2 weeks, with N700 profit on each, then you have N70,000 Every 2 weeks and N140,000 every month and if you can capture more, then do the maths.

Now combining both Online and Offline channels to sell your Designer clothes, imagine how much you would be making with less than 100k.

See you next time, Discussion continues.....
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Mukah1234(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
mcsugk:

Bro, i'm also searching 4 same. Any luck yet?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mukah1234:
Bro, i'm also searching 4 same. Any luck yet?

We do labels for that amount, You can contact us on 09035749064.

I uploaded some samples of labels.

Regards.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
mcsugk:

We do labels for that amount, You can contact us on 09035749064

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Mukah1234(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Simbels:
We do labels for that amount, You can contact us on 08036272097.
Regards.
Thanks. What is the minimum order I can make?
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by keriberry(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm so glad i came across this post. I have always wanted to launch a ready to wear collection but i cant sew and work won't permit me to learn. I'd surely give you a call. God bless you.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mukah1234:
Thanks. What is the minimum order I can make?

500 pieces
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I stumbled on this information and i think it would be beneficial to someone out there, especially one who is trying to own his/her clothing-line but couldn't get capital to kick-start it.

Do you know anyone that would like N1 Million in funding for Business?

"Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have a business? Are you in full time employment, but have an idea that you think will be the next big thing in Nigeria?"

Then visit the link on the banner below; the same link the winner will be announced.

The starting date is 18th September, 2017, while the winner will be announced on the 29th September, 2017

This is a wonderful opportunity, you never can tell, it could be your time...

Regards.

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Taiwo20(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
evil spirit people don't dry derail the thread
following
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Taiwo20(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can you also do corporate shirts and pants? Jeans and Corporate gowns
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Taiwo20(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Can you also do corporate shirts and pants? Jeans and Corporate gowns.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Taiwo20:
Can you also do corporate shirts and pants? Jeans and Corporate gowns.

Yes, We do all the garment types you mentioned.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by synclaire: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice thing u are doing here Simbels, God bless u. I've read evry single thing u've sed here and i'm really inspired. However i'll like to know where one can get really unique designs because i'm not good at sketching and i wont want to use designs that are evrywhere. Thanks
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Simbels: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
synclaire:
Nice thing u are doing here Simbels, God bless u. I've read evry single thing u've sed here and i'm really inspired. However i'll like to know where one can get really unique designs because i'm not good at sketching and i wont want to use designs that are evrywhere. Thanks

Thanks.

I have said it several times that you don't need to know pattern drafting and how to sketch designs, i will tell you where to get large collection
of designs for all garment types; all you just need, is to be able to spot beautiful designs and place a request for them to be made, and they shall be made for you no matter the complexity.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Yadizzy: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
2017 African print peplum tops you can rock to any occasion. They meet the demand for the time and makes you look outstanding.
For more please kindly visit my Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT8yF6pmh0M

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by libertyagroltd(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Thanks alot, how much do u sew t shirt.
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by kikelomojessy(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2020
When you see Good threads on NL just do the needful, follow-up.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by Connect2chimay: 6:13am On Mar 05, 2020
Simbels:
Selling products has been made easier than ever, once you have a quality product and you are given the opportunity to display it to millions of prospective buyers, then your chances of making huge sales is very high.

You can sell your products to large numbers of people, without renting a shop or running a Boutique. There are two basic channels you can use in selling your products and they are:

1. Online
2. Offline

Online: Selling online is one of the simplest and cost effective ways of selling your designer clothes, this offers you the opportunity of selling at higher price than selling offline, thus translating to higher profit. There are several platforms in Nigeria that provide millions of prospective buyers, for your products at no upfront charge but commission is charged after each sales. Some of the notable ones are

A. Konga: Selling on konga is quite easy, go to their homepage, on the top right side, you will find "sell on konga" button, click it, then on the landing page click on Register; fill in the necessary information, after that, a link should be sent to your email address to verify, then you should be taken to your dashboard as shown below.

In the dashboard, you have to do the following:

a. Go through the orientation guide

b. Complete the orientation assessment, by answering some questions relating to selling on Konga which are in the orientation guide, you have to get 90% before moving to the next stage, you can try the test multiple times.

c. Upload Valid I.D- National I.D Card, Driver's License, International Passports, Voters Card etc.

d. Upload a profile picture

e. Register for Konga Pay- Fill in Account details, as this will be used for remitting your money.

Then Finally, you have to attend a training at Konga office at Ikeja, before your store can go live, a message will be sent your email to that effect.

B. Jumia: Jumia comes second in the online shopping business arena after konga, they also have millions of potential buyers lurking around their site. Just like konga, you have to create seller account, go bottom left of their homepage, you should see sell of Jumia. then click on the 'start selling now' button the page, then on the next page go down and answer 'if your business is in Nigeria'. Then fill in the necessary information in the spaces provided. An email will be sent to you for verification and You have to pass Jumia assessment test to gain access to your dashboard. Below is what your Jumia seller dashboard will look like:

2. Offline- You can also sell offline without owning a shop or boutique; bulk sales, by distributing to boutiques and clothing stores would have to be adopted, and for your products to be accepted by clothing stores, it has to be of good quality, in terms materials used and finishing. They also buy from you if the price you offer them is okay. So, you have to bring your price down, since you will be selling in bulk, and don't make the mistake of trying to sell one by one to them, because they won't buy, they buy in bulk.

Boutiques are allover, if you are able to capture like just 10 boutiques ordering 10 pieces every 2 weeks, with N700 profit on each, then you have N70,000 Every 2 weeks and N140,000 every month and if you can capture more, then do the maths.

Now combining both Online and Offline channels to sell your Designer clothes, imagine how much you would be making with less than 100k.

See you next time, Discussion continues.....
A very big thank you for these free lectures. This is exactly what I needed. Will definitely contact you. Kudos
Re: How To Own A Designer Clothing Label Or Brand, With Less Than 100k by sophiearnold42: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
A very interesting and useful topic. I was very interested to also try to create my own brand of clothing and try to distribute it everywhere. Thanks for the information and description of how and what to do. How is your company doing? Do you wear the clothes you make? I personally buy clothes only from good and high-quality sources, because it is important that the clothes are made with high quality and are fashionable. I usually buy clothes online through sites like the womens boutique clothing store Denver because it is so much easier and faster that way. So I am really intresting to know more about your company, how is it doing after 3 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Your Definition of Sexy / My Experience With Shea Butter / Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.