Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? (22659 Views)

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2017
From day one, I know that this APC government led by Buhari is on a journey
to monumental failure. embarassed
Whatever is happening is not a surprise to me.

Chai Baba!!! smiley

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by agarawu23(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The evil that men do will leave with them and even stay along long after they are gone.

U left politics section outta shame. bubu shamed u.

CROWNWEALTH019:

Sharrap there

Ppl left in this section are brats like u guys without common sense to oppose comments with your number 6 without insulting........who wants to remain here with senseless brats?

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2017
tomakint:

My brother don't even bother with those mumus why not concentrate on those funny "Sai Buhari Chanters" who have since gone mute in serious shock and shame at the embarrassment their god, Buhari, is dishing out to their shameful faces. You know those I am referring to bro.
uncle look at them below

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Agbaletu: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
SARRKI, .NGWEREUKWUORJI, AGBALETU, MADRIDGUY, AGARAWU23 AND MY AFONJA CHRISTIAN BROTHER super1star or superS1star.

CAPTAINED BY MACLATUNJIgrin

NA DEM WAKA FOR BULLHARIsad

Are you sure?
I would rather walk for Shakau. Agbaletu will never do that o.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by jjjjj2017: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:
SARRKI, .NGWEREUKWUORJI, AGBALETU, MADRIDGUY, AGARAWU23 AND MY AFONJA CHRISTIAN BROTHER super1star or superS1star.

don't forget to add hungerbad, omenka aka omenkalives, progressive01, babacele, mrvitalis, Mynd44 grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
most of them are in d farm making ridges now and sum are also in d street hustling real to feed their stomach since their self proclaimed Messiah is yet to find a better solution to their problems

8 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Izonpikin: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Very annoying ignorant people.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by jjjjj2017: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2017
agarawu23:
No mind them grin
Ise o ka won lara
next thing, don't support/defend politician just because of religion/ethnic

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by xcolanto(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2017
They have been run down by moving vehicles while trekking and the rest had their legs chopped off by boko boys or Fulani herds men.

Shameful lots put us in this mess and ran off like mad dogs with tails between their legs.

Buhari rather pays for his jet doing nothing than pay this devilish BMC's spewing trash all over the Internet.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by waltec(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
They are still trekking... mtchew

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
modath:

I didn't run... I only took a walk cos the people that make sense in any debate here are very scarce....People can make their points without turning things into a circus...

I do respond to mentions like i just did now but only to sensible folks, dem irritating kids i put the R button on as usual, this is 2017, no time to tolerate nonsense...

Cheers.. smiley
hehehehe, you cant blame them for trolling you, pledging your support for any polithiefian is same thing as approval for any course of action they take in terms of governing thats why I personally dont support any government,but its good to know you are still viewing ,tho it would have been better you admit this government failed to live up to the expectaions of its supporters instead of using the whole "childish comment " as an excuse after all politics of bitterness didnt started today,this current government planted the seed that has now sprout ,the only thing now should be "what shall we do"?,cos we the masses keep getting played while the polithiefians cash on our sentiments( both politically ,religious and tribal)to loot us dry

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by bilazego(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
omenkaresurrects, omenkasummsaults, ngeneukwuana, madguy, sharki, oya o food is ready!

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by emmaitive(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
if u ask me, u miss road oo...but u fit ask lie mohamed sha im go no wea dem dey

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Ohamzee: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=chisco82 post=57971870]Where are those people that trekked from Lagos to Abuja for President Buhari when APC won 2015 presidential election? .....we need them to trek to London to confirm something for us.
In Nigeria of today, things are hard o.. And we need to know the condition of our President.

This is not suppose to be a joke please.. Let no one tell me to move this to joke section.
*SHALOM*

OAM4J, Mynd44[yes oh. whem they were treking, nobody called it a joke.]

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Paperwhite(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
The trekking have tired them.Hunger don reset their brains as reality have dawned on them.BTW,where're the NL APC's branch of these zombies

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Agimor(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin Op why you wicked like this... Abeg temper Justice with Mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by taxsman(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Duduwale trek from Yola Adamawa State to Abuja. Pls make him kontinue to London Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2017
agarawu23:

Ppl left in this section are brats like u guys without common sense to oppose comments with your number 6 without insulting........who wants to remain here with senseless brats?

Wen u were here insulting everybody upandan u didn't know it was wrong, now bubu has destroyed nigeria and u now know people here are insultive.

U and bubu are failures.
It takes a failure to know a failure.
SHAME

9 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by inkzpatty(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
thank God say i no trek for buhari.as plan b4.then wen i heard that this person trek frm this place to abuja.mymind swear up. bt nw nah wait i dey 4 person wey go trek go london mak i b then 2nd.it hard to belive buhari ends up lik diz .nt even only shame bt sicknes dat may end is chapter.northern and power ar lik ........,

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Getintouch2004(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
obonujoker:
Demdem a.k.a dekdek Vedaxcool Beremx Hungerbad Passing shot a.k.a dropshot Rilwayne

MODATH...
Its been long I saw the comment of these monikers....
They are now kwashiorkor ridden

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by SycophanticGoat: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
obonujoker:
Demdem a.k.a dekdek Vedaxcool Beremx Hungerbad Passing shot a.k.a dropshot Goodluck Rilwayne Jonathan

MODATH...
Its been long I saw the comment of these monikers....
The one in bold has since retraced his steps.. cheesy grin
The other ones have gone AWOL-owo

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2017
They need to trek to London and ask their President to return

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by SycophanticGoat: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2017
jjjjj2017:

don't forget to add hungerbad, omenka aka omen malives, progressive01, babacele, mrvitalis, Mynd44 grin grin grin

egift, molatoclaro, simplycaro, pentiumpro, gbawe, unikklikum (abi na unclean cum), aresa/aressa the photogrpher, obiagelli1, mynd1, etc.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Dicedpineapple(f): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
IJOBA2:

NGWEREUKWUORJI !!Chai!My belle o

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Babacele: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

egift, molatoclaro, simplycaro, pentiumpro, gbawe, unikklikum (abi na unclean cum), aresa/aressa the photogrpher, obiagelli1, mynd1, etc.
I'm here and trust me PMB better pass Clueless for we prefer a gworo chewing vegetable bastard who can manage the country from the mess left it by Igbos and their masters like ibb to a "stealing is not corruption" that you Igbos pushed to political death by destroying his government instead of helping him by deploying the eldorado skills you so much disturb our ears with in your proposed PDP Biafla e.g by fixing the second Niger bridge for 6 years. I'm in the mood bro,bring it on .

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by xcolanto(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Awon trekkers oshi!!

Berem. idumuose barcanista, obiageli mynd44 Ngwakwe OAM4J, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva priscaoge
Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjones ,, aresa , Caseless,abagworo, ilugunboy

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by davidodiba(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
scribble:
They are reading bible

Lamentations to be precise

Hihihihihihihihihuh....funny dude grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Dailyschoolnews: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
agarawu23:

Even after leaving politics section for u guys, u guys still spam my moniker. grin angry I don't exchange brawls with brats again in the name of politics cool

I truly understand. It's not worth a single penny anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by omoharry(f): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
xcolanto:
They have been run down by moving vehicles while trekking and the rest had their legs chopped off by boko boys or Fulani herds men.

Shameful lots put us in this mess and ran off like mad dogs with tails between their legs.

Buhari rather pays for his jet doing nothing than pay this devilish BMC's spewing trash all over the Internet.
grin grin grin grin ;I remember back in the days after the election the sai baba and buhari's were all over the place lambasting the hell out us ..they were so proud of themselves and their political party APC. hmmmm!! we told them back then about the re-packaged Buhari as he still the sectional leader that he use to be but they refuse to listen. Now the chicken has come home to roost and they have all ran away into oblivion..wonder shall never end.This is a typical example of how the youth traded their future to a sick and old man who is a religious and tribal bigot across board on the alter of blind follower-ship..now look at the mess we are now in and they are no where to be found.Its shame.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Claumy2(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
mumu dem... Abi de trekkers don dey hear am...

dem need to trek to London too... ndi ara/...

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Trekked For President Buhari? by Mcreloaded(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
They have already started the treck since hungry want kill them and their family as the presidential shake did not come with Ghana must go bags.
They are still in GENESIS maybe when they reach MALAKI we will know how far. Yeye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years. / Senate PDP Caucus ‎To Meet Fayose, Demands Assault Probe / Bulkachuwa Asks Court To Stop ICPC From Probing Him For Influencing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.