Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? (31285 Views)

In Need Of Gemstones Purse..... / Where Can I Buy Affordable NYC Hoodies In Abuja?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ikamefa(f): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2007
Can anyone link me up on how i can buy gemstones at a very cheap rate?

yes i know we got Qvc and shop Msn  right here but i am not interested in those , i want the gemstone that have not been made into earrings , rings et all at a very cheap rate!

is there like  a show? or special workshop where one can go to buy this stones?  undecided

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by iice(f): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2007
Love em stones lol.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ikamefa(f): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2007
love 'em too aww aaise my fav is sapphire! cheesy
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sholatech(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2007
Ikamefa,

Nigeria is blessed with lots of Gemstones.

I sell both rough and faceted Gemstones.The Rough gemstones are directly from mining sites and bought be lapidaries and gem dealers. These are then sent to lapidaries where they are cut/polished and atimes treated to facet Gemstones. It is these facet gemstones that are then mounted in rings, necklaces etc.

I sell rough gemstones like white topaz, green tourmaline, pink tourmaline,amethyst, citrine, almandine garnet, spessartite garnet, blue sapphire etc. I also sell faceted pink morganite,mined from nigeria which was cut and polished in Sri-lanka.

Of course, buying directly from Nigeria is far cheaper than buying from dealers abroad.

Do let me knowwhich ones you need.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by poske(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hello sholatech ,
How far now, please tell the quantity you have available and is there any where they could be cut in Nigeria. Thanks
Poske
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sholatech(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2007
Poske:

Sure,there are cutters in Nigeria.I have friends that facet gemstones but best custom cut is by Sri-Lankas, though some chinese lapidaries also have automated but not-too-professional cut.

In terms of quantity, which of the stones do you require?
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ikamefa(f): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2007
sholatech:

Ikamefa,

I sell both rough and faceted Gemstones.The Rough gemstones are directly from mining sites and bought be lapidaries and gem dealers. These are then sent to lapidaries where they are cut/polished and atimes treated to facet Gemstones. It is these facet gemstones that are then mounted in rings, necklaces etc.

I sell rough gemstones like white topaz, green tourmaline, pink tourmaline,amethyst, citrine, almandine garnet, spessartite garnet, blue sapphire etc. I also sell faceted pink morganite,mined from nigeria which was cut and polished in Sri-lanka.

Of course, buying directly from Nigeria is far cheaper than buying from dealers abroad.

am more interested in the unpolished gemstones , which i think will be more cheaper
do you have a way/outlet where one can view the quality of the gemstones you are taliking about? undecided
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by sholatech(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2007
Ikamefa:

You can send me an email and i will send you pictures of rough gemstones i sell. The unpolished ones are called rough gemstones.they are sold per gram or per Kg. The polished stones are sold in carats.

Do you own a jewellery shop or you intend to sell to jewellery manufacturers/designers who will then polish them?
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ikamefa(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2007
sholatech:

Ikamefa:

You can send me an email and i will send you pictures of rough gemstones i sell. The unpolished ones are called rough gemstones.they are sold per gram or per Kg. The polished stones are sold in carats.

Do you own a jewellery shop or you intend to sell to jewellery manufacturers/designers who will then polish them?

@ sholatech thank you so much for your posts i think i now have a solid link up to what i am looking for! all the best! smiley
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by asdan(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2007
Ikemefa,
please send me your various types of gemstones and their prices.my mail is asdan_3@yahoo.com.where do you get your gemstone,is it in jos or lafia?.
Thanks
Sani
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by ikamefa(f): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2007
asdan:

Ikemefa,
please send me your various types of gemstones and their prices.my mail is asdan_3@yahoo.com.where do you get your gemstone,is it in jos or lafia?.
Thanks
Sani

i dont sell gemstones i needed a link to help a friend out and i did find what i was looking for
aight! smiley
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
Moved to fashion section. Are you sure you can distinguish between these 'gemstones' and plastics?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by rhodacious(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
hello all,
yes seun you r right, sometimes dealers sell cut bottles to you as gemstones. i know this cos my hubby owns consolidatedgems ltd. sometimes they even sell you very included stones which cant facet investment gemstones. anyways anybody that wants to be adviced can consult me for free, if you go buy from me o! lol
besides gemstones are expensive, so you dont have to throw your cash on teh wrong ones. FYI,,, we do diamonds on request too.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by rhodacious(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
@asdan

i do gemstones, rough or faceted

sapphire cornflower blue 4,500 per gram

tourmalines pink 1.,200 per gram

tourmalines green 1,800 per gram

tourmalines blue 4,500 per gram

aquamarine 2,200 per gram

tourmaline rubelite 1,200 per gram

zircon 350 per gram

amethyst 150 per gram

diamonds price on request

you can have it faceted to your cut choice

we are registered with nigerian export promtion council, so you know we have a standard to maintain.

facetgem@archaeologist.com

happiness
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by pohiot: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
@sholatec,

wat is ur email add? so we can discuss further on how to get intouch
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by goldblazz: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
pls this is my mail add i need to know where i can get topaz and other precious stone at a very cheap prize,thanks
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by goldblazz: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
conaacutc@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by vindesun: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2011
Here is limk to my ebay shop.
[url]http://shop.ebay.com/indygemzz/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A1%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5212&rt=nc&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1514[/url]

or

vindesun.tripod.com/Hameedgem.htlm
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by suyi3000: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2011
rhodacious email me when you get this i buy rough gemstones, if your prices are right, we in business
suyi3000@yahoo.ca

or info@suyigroup.com

or anyone that can keep constant supply and good quality can inbox me

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by dugarcorp: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Sir,
we are interested in rough gemstones.

please send details.

thanks

regards
Rajeev
dugarcorp@yahoo.co.in
Delhi,India
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by dugarcorp: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Sir,
we are interested in rough gemstones.

my emil id : dugarcorp@yahoo.co.in

ROUGH WHITE TOPAZ
quality :
100% clear
AAA QUALITY
NO INCLUSION

SIZE : 25g-30g (average size per stone : 25g+)

please quote best price.

quantity : bulk.

please send details.

thanks

regards
Rajeev
Delhi,India
dugarcorp@yahoo.co.in
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by marvinsmith078: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
7TUYIUYYIYI
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2013
WE ARE LOCAL MINER BASE IN CAMEROUN AND WE DEAL IN GEMSTONES ;
HOW EVER WE ARE HAVING AGREAT QUANTITY OF QUARTZ CRYSTAL OF GOOD QUALITY AND IN A LARG QUANTITY AND WE ARE
LOOKING FOR SIRIOUS BUYER THAT CAN TRAVLE TO CAMEROUN AND DEAL WITH US DIRECTLY; our prices are low as $2 TO $50 PER KILOGRAM;
contact tel :+237697875727 WhatsApp EMAIL:grand.gody@yahoo.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by NSANDAN: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
I AM PRESENTLY HAVING A SOURCE OF cornelian agate AND I NEED VERY SIRIOUS BUYERS ONLY CONTACT +237697875727 WhatsApp
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by onyeawka1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
rhodacious: @asdan

i do gemstones, rough or faceted

sapphire cornflower blue 4,500 per gram

tourmalines pink 1.,200 per gram

tourmalines green 1,800 per gram

tourmalines blue 4,500 per gram

aquamarine 2,200 per gram

tourmaline rubelite 1,200 per gram

zircon 350 per gram

amethyst 150 per gram

diamonds price on request

you can have it faceted to your cut choice

we are registered with nigerian export promtion council, so you know we have a standard to maintain.

facetgem@archaeologist.com

Please, are these prices in Naira or USD?

happiness
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by babz11(m): 4:20am On Mar 06, 2015
i hav a new source of raw tourmaline, need serious buyers, if u are interested please contact me on +2348160163225 or email me on bamiajao@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by corpROYAL(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
good, how much is your tourmaline. what color and the size your have with you. where is the origin of your tourmaline.
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by babz11(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2015
i hava new site of tourmalline hav taken detector machine there which was confirmed, i just need miners who can help in the minning, intersested one should reach me on bamiajao@gmail.com, or call +234860163225
Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Buraboy(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
Does anyone have an idea of the names of these gem.
Can you say if they are what they seem to be?

Re: Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? by Krisddon: 11:49pm On May 03, 2015
sholatech:
Ikamefa,

In my search for gem stones, I came across this topic. Please can I have your number? Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / 6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.