Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side (29828 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / See The Crocodile My Friend Caught Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by eyescue(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by eyescue(m): 3:05am On Jun 30, 2017
eyescue:
Have being keeping the trail of this reptile thinking it was a mere alligator around ekulu river in Enugu. But after severally destroying my loop trap and making away with my bait , then I and my friend went down the jungle of ekulu hoping to kill an alligator but found this monster crocodile; however, we killed it.
Lalasticlala na fct things ooo. July my month loading. Front page news!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Will u guys also eat this one?

So nairaland finally unbanned me...Waka shege banza damburuba kid mods...Hiss*

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Nwodosis(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2017
But Buhari said that we should embrace farming and not hunting!

9 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by alukstea(m): 3:35am On Jun 30, 2017
lala food is here oooh,

Take it to the back of the front page.

4 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by StarBukola(f): 3:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Ehen,so what we should now do undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by skilfulsagei(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Watching as they make pepper soup with it. A cold Grand Malt will be a good match.

4 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by bizza45: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2017
lala!! will start running to this page right now. shebi una don deviate from snake to alligator, very soon una go move to lion

4 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by jay2pee(m): 4:22am On Jun 30, 2017
I feel good LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.......

12 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by babfet(m): 4:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Am sure is getting to FP
Lala and meat are like garri and water

5 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Mcsteamy1429: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Men this thing massive o.....but how person wan take chop am with all this scales for body?....anywaiz naija man must find away..i mean if we can chop tortoise this one na small thing

6 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by CplusJason: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Use this meat knack better banga soup with starch or correct Ukodo...... tongue

9 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2017
So you went to a riverside and killed a slay MAMIWATER and you posting it here

They're coming for you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by originals2: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Lala go like this one grin
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by vokess: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Preserve the wildlife
cry

3 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Kondomatic(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
But Buhari said that we should embrace farming and not hunting!
So that his Fulani brothers can finish us all.

5 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Nutase: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Hungry people rejoice while depleting our wide life. cry

7 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Akshow: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Nutase:
abegiiiii!

4 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by stevebond007(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Wild life that need to be protected
na wa!!!

All na food ba?!

3 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Arian11(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
ah ah you people captured lacoste ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Lexusgs430: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Lalasticlala, you never disappointed me.......
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
why did you kill it?

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by rheether(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
OP, do you want to sell?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
No wonder you didn't find the ALLIGATOR.....

They aren't found in Africa, but North America.

You can only find a CROCODILE here, CAIMAN in South America, Gharials & crocodiles in India

6 Likes

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Arian11(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
how many wild animals do you keep sis

Nutase:
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by RealEstateTek: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Innocent animal.

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by oladipo322(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
will u eat that?
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
StarBukola:
Go tanke go collect money...

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by lfleak: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Foreign documentary viewers are coming with the clamour: EXTINCTION..

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by Obilla: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Legend
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by kuntash: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
if only they know the mouth of the crocodile is flooded with germs
Re: The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side by BUSHHUNTER: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2017
No comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Weekend? / Have You Seen The PDP Campaign Elephant? (see It Here) / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.