Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly (29636 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Flexygist: 5:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's estranged Hotelier husband, Lanre Gentry has publicly apologized to her.

He took to his Instagram to apologize adding that he wanted to bury the hatchet.

Read what he wrote after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/lanre-gentry-publicly-apologizes-to-his-estranged-wife-actress-mercy-aigbe/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by gede7744(f): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2017
well that's courage but pls stop beating her couples do have misunderstanding but beating up your wife is s cowardice way of approach

l pray she finds it in her heart to forgive you

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by olisa4(m): 6:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Tolexander: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2017
When I thought the cyber space is free from these couple's news!

Make dem eff off jare!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by praizephoto(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Arian11(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2017
is lanre still a password to frontpage

modified

look how all the feminists are masturbating to this thread .

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Godmother(f): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2017
Good thing he apologized but it doesn't end there. He should stop domestic violence else one day his cup will overflow.

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by ModusOperandi(f): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2017
This mentally unstable peyzin undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by auntysimbiat(f): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2017
ACTRESS OPEYEMI AIYEOLA SPEAKS AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLButiP6FE
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Evablizin(f): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Chai rove is on the air,this is what you should have done than showing your stupidity on social media you even went to the extent of battery NwaAmaikpe with your gramatical errors and he is yet to recover

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by dacblogger: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Instead of you guys to settle your issues privately and allow us rest,you decided to wash your dirty pant outside...disgusting fellows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by whitering: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Don't tell us you are already missing her kpomo.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by toxxnoni(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by mckazzy(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Anything that rocks their boat. Enough of this Gentry-Aigbe matter abeg.
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by UnknownT: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
We won't accept this!!!!! He wasn't the one that typed this, therefore the apology is not accepted. grin grin
Someone help me with that Orubebe's pic with a mic cheesy grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by free2ryhme: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
When he sleeps his wife publicly let us know

Awon olosi
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by BiggyBamBam: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Churchill should learn. But this guy is afraid of going to jail sha
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by free2ryhme: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
The truth is this konji don hold the guy grin

Make we talk am as e bi
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by timmycris(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fpeter(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
There's no fool like an old fool...
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
I admire the man's simplicity, humility and courage

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by ALAYORMII: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Mercy toto Don dey hungry am

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by hischoice(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Sounds more like:

"In my heart of heart, I don't want to apologize, but you are taking this sh*t too far and it's affecting my business. So just take this sorry, get lost, and don't forget to drop my keys"

Sincere apologies don't start with "For peace to reign." But for our women, anything to make them appear the winner is good.

Look at this:

"The events of the last couple of weeks between my wife and me have taken me to the lowest of lows. I have made mistakes, and unfortunately, the victim of my mistakes is this innocent lovely woman. I am not proud of my actions....

"I just hope this woman gives it a thought to consider me fit of her love again. While she is at it, I will be visiting therapists...."

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by jaybeekay(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
wise move!
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by free2ryhme: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Godmother:
Good thing he apologized but it doesn't end there. He should stop domestic violence else one day his cup will overflow.

You wey dey anticipate evil

Na their matter no be your own

Rest
Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Yuneehk(f): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Someone wrote this for him grin

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by fatymore(f): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
A time is coming when the table will turn round from you guys.. That's when you know women too have power....Maybe when ladies start standing up to you.. A blow for a blow.. A slap for a slap... Men would stop beating women

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
He didn't type that

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly by Kizyte(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Problems here and there!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Klassic: I Tried Reaching Davido About An Impending Tragedy, He Ignored / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Throwback Pictures / Liz Benson's Daughter's, Leelee, White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.