Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent (18936 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Chuknovski(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
aboki is my friend
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oubi: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
If I talk now u guys will say I've got no chills

Just look at what aboki is proud to show case at this point in time when the word is thinking digital.. A toy. A dirty toy with no special or different features.

Now, why would a sane person want to invest in such.. To start producing toys?

Benz and Toyota unveiled their 2018 models some days back.. Come and see digitals on wheels... Works that went through thorough research process...

And one aboki is unveiling one rubbish untested toy and u want me to subscribe to that..

If you want pple to invest in you, give them a reason to..
Look at what is already available ... Mordenize on it or go on smtin entirely new....
Not taking us back to BCE

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Victornezzar: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
And the foolish nonentity were on street shouting restructure and secession!
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
Long live United Nigeria Under God!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!
wer dd dis tin come out from

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by nextprince: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Nothing spectacular, might just be a good student of art and craft.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by marooh: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
London base president......can you see this grin
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by ivolt: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!

grin grin grin grin

SMH, you should be the one enlightening the elder,
you are more educated and exposed.

Such designs are in bible and quran and yet the most
technologically backward nations are very much Islamic
and Christian.

I hope your elder has invented many machines, since
he has the secrets for every designs.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by itsene: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Keep it up, my friend.
God bless.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by vickwhizzy(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2017
If you read nairaland well,you know the north are in the 'good news' for innovation,the east for development and west for achievments
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Goldenboy007(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
What do people mean when they say "Government. should "help" him? I see that comment a lot around people that are re-inventing the wheel. This is more of Art than anything close to Engineering, we should stop celebrating mediocrity. He should get an education period ! that's the only help he can give himself.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by judgedredd22(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Somatic(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
I wonder what's commendable in this display of bad art devoid of form and substance? If this car is to cone into production, how many of you wowers would want to get one?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by MicroBox: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Is just getting the dimensions and exact replica of this cars be put to reality....
Don't be surprise to see some of these aerodynamics designs elsewhere.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!
well the foolish nonetities have innoson motors atleast. if they are foolish and contribute nothing to this nation like you say why dont you realy want them to go their way?
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by ExInferis(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Neither automobile nor design.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by ElSherriff: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Did he also tell you the hadeeth that says you must not be arrogant? as even an atom of arogance infuriates Allah? why compare the Quran with the Bible? with your komkom head there.
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by rman: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
CRAP!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
So this is what passes for talent these days...

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
karlz:

well the foolish nonetities have innoson motors atleast. if they are foolish and contribute nothing to this nation like you say why dont you realy want them to go their way?
If the foolish nonetities have innoson motors as you said.. they won't never dream of killing 200 million targeted Innoson Market!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57981135][/quote]
...you?
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by zolapower: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Dino will like the second pic .
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
CastedDude:
According to trending reports, this work was done by Ahmadu Ibrahim,a talented automobile designer from Badariya Area, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. According to reports, the young man did all this with locally sourced materials..

An online campaign has been launched for the talented young man in order to gain recognition/help from the government for his work.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/automobile-designer-uses-locally-sourced-materials-showcase-talent-photos.html

from the comments, it seems some if not most people think these re life sized... lol....
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2017
This is disgusting, the guy had better find something else to do. angry

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

wer dd dis tin come out from
from Elders!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin grin

SMH, you should be the one enlightening the elderElder,
you are more educated and exposed.

Such designs are in bible and quran and yet the most
technologically backward nations are very much Islamic
and Christian.

I hope your elder has invented many machines, since
he has the secrets for every designs.
what have you in your head for enlightening the Elder!
haa!
ok, since you are non Muslim non Christian, It will be easy for you if you are judah to have Hebrew holy Bible, check it and you will see the Scripture designs!
But if you are a confused Darwin worshiper sorry for your spiritual lost, I have no help for you!
For my Elders invented something , yaah they did!
first you are the product of my Elder spiritual divine, when your parents came to beg for children! ask at home!
second my Elders farming with their sweat to feed you!
third my Elders fabricated motor cycle! artisanally, generator! artisanally!
when time ripe, I will show you their photo if I permitted!
I rest here!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
countryfive:

you need serious prayers did morning, who pursue u for dream yesternite.
Nothing but English!
write in Hebrew!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Omeny:
. Trash
hiraaash!
write your nom, lets' see!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by donkaz2(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
NaijaEfcc:
This is what we used to build when we were small, good old primary school days, how people are wowed by this really interests me!! I guess it's all about exposure

So what happen to ur old age brain.. Show sample and prove haters wrong
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

If the foolish nonetities have innoson motors as you said.. they won't never dream of killing 200 million targeted Innoson Market!
dream of killing what/who? you? oga shift abeg, you making no sense
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
great work.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
karlz:

dream of killing what/who? you? oga shift abeg, you making no sense
Innoson target Nigeria market, if Nigeria die, can Innosson exist?
dull brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? / Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.