Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) (38599 Views)

Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by gragraboy: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
This guy can kill those Chinese babes with his mighty cassava
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2017
i cant fit laugh jor
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by breakeven: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
The lady standing on the chair is also wearing a heels, yet.....

But are u saying he is selling popcorn in Sydney?
What is wrong in selling popcorn to make your money even in a foreign land?
This 9ger mentality only increase our poverty.

2 Likes

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

D way nd manner u guys do take dis tribal ish ehn....its annoying
So it's only an igbo man dat is tall, cute nd brilliant
Btw am an igbo guy....so don't stress ur self quoting me wink

You are not Igbo alone bro

You are a patriot

God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

You are not Igbo alone bro

You are a patriot

God bless you
Thanks Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Yuji: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

D way nd manner u guys do take dis tribal ish ehn....its annoying
So it's only an igbo man dat is tall, cute nd brilliant
Btw am an igbo guy....so don't stress ur self quoting me wink
Ibu ezigbote onye ara! Za m na asusu anyi ka anyi n'ile mara onye ibu. Egbe eligwe gbagbuo gi ma owuru na iwu ha onye otu anyi. I here metu kwanu gi!

2 Likes

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
M
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
His dickson go long too. Virtually all tall niggaz have it large down there. No homo pls.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuji:

Ibu ezigbote onye ara! Za m na asusu anyi ka anti n'ile mara onye ibu. Egbe eligwe gbagbuo gi ma owuru na iwu ha onye otu anyi. I here metu kwanu gi!
And wer dd dis tin come out from
Goat
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:
You've got to love the igbos

Height, looks, money and brains....this dude got it all

I guess uzo kalu, Aki and pawpaw ain't igbos abi because they ain't tall..

tribal bigot
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
The lady standing on the chair is also wearing a heels, yet.....

But are u saying he is selling popcorn in Sydney?

Wicked!! cheesy grin
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
sha don't go into drugs, dem go increase lenght of the gallows
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Yuji: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

And wer dd dis tin come out from
Goat
Onye ofem.manu oh! Ga gbuo onwe gi biko! I wu nno ezigbote aturu! Coward! grin cheesy keep denying your people bastard! Afonja tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by hay2kay(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
make the man use his banana strike them
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Yu try sha
Check my signature for something special
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Yuji: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ur a certified illiterate
Being an igbo can't make hate other tribes or being tribalistic like u....get dat into ur dumb head
Suo ya nu kanyi nu! Idiotic afonja! Stop disgracing yourself abeg. Anumanu di ka gi,ikwikwi,anuofia,ezi,nshiko,nzuzu dakwaa na-elu gi nga ahu. grin

7 Likes

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Ogidi boys are known for there height and bulky stature..
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Yuji:

Suo ya nu kanyi nu! Idiotic afonja! Stop disgracing yourself abeg. Anumanu di ka gi,ikwikwi,anuofia,ezi,nshiko,nzuzu dakwaa na-elu gi nga ahu. grin
I know u want me 2 be exchanging words with u
But bros av passed dat stage
Review ur life Bro.....av a nice day
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by Alexbrain(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
He should be 6ft tall

me wey be 2ft above the ground go fear nah
Dat guy is above 6ft, because am 6.5 ft and am sure he is taller than me.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Are Chinese tall?
Show me one Nigerian that is shorter than any Chinese...
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:

And what have you got. .Stupidity?

1 Like

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
He is posing as into pop corn business But in reality,He is into drug trafficking Typical IPOB
I have taken note of his name,for future references
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by tiger28: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:

on This simple matterChest beating again? By the way,the guy ain't that really tall,it's the Chincos that are really short. I am 6ft 4in which considered average tall.The guy sef dress like an Onitsha spare part seller.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
It's not like the guy is that tall but the chinkos are fucking short
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by defemie(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:

*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

FWD : ��

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!! �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:

Height n looks OK. But Broosss how u take look this pics n know he's got brains n money. Abeg let me know. Because I need to start seeing this beyond the physical Infact.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by jomoh: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
raker300:

Tall: He no tall reach Buhari

Money: He no get am reach buhari.

Brain: He no get am reach Buhari cos if he get am he for no dey sell pop corn for dia.

Fine: He no fine reach Buhari when he was his age.

Yet you will come online to praise this one and yab Buhari.

Receive sense.
Re: A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
He should be 6ft tall

me wey be 2ft above the ground go fear nah

That guy should b definitely above 6ft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Job Seekers Visa Germany / My Southern California Odyssey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.