Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

"Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" (39877 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by joshkiddies: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian Gay man, Kenny Bradmuse has taken to Facebook to reveal that his niece who is a student of Yabatech, was ejected from Deeper Life church premises, because she doesn't worship with them, but with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

According to him, what led to this was that Yabatech is currently renovating their hostels and students have been looking for temporary places to stay.

Here's Kenny Bradmuse's story;

"Last week, my niece was ejected from Deeper Life church premises because she's not a member of the church. Now she sleeps in an open classroom. (Backstory: Yabatech, her new college, is renovating their hostels, and all new students are enjoined to look for a temporary place to stay.

She's only 16 for crying out loud, and first time out of home.) As a born again christian, she thought she found a refuge in a church. Unfortunately, the church says because she wears earrings and goes to the Redeemed, another church denomination, she is not eligible to stay.

As a brilliant yet economically disadvantaged student, her parents - who devote their entire lives to serve the Redeemed church - can never afford her a spot at the Redeemed church college. We can't say this enough: Nigerian brand of Christianity is a form of psychosis. (A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.) #MentalSlavery of the Black Race is concerning".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/deeper-life-church-allegedly-ejects-young-lady-premises-worships-rccg.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by smartty68(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Was hoping to hear this from the girl and not you uncle reporter! There's more to that story because his write up holds no water

Order through me and get 5k discounts on Jumia, offer valids until 2nd of July

NB: First come first served

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by dingbang(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Let the girl report it by herself...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by sunnysunny69(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by gwmlogistic: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2017
OK oooi
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Young03(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Kumuyi and adeboye

Afonja vs afonja

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by hisgrace090: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Let's hope its not true.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Oladimejyy(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Deeper life cant allow such thing,what if she was killed in the church,do you know what unbelievers will be saying?
What if she her boyfriend do check on her and they had sex.
What if the devil is using her to temp the brethen in the church?.
This news is fake

20 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Oladimejyy(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
Kumuyi and adeboye

Afonja vs afonja
Who cares

18 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Arian11(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
the man that denied a 16 year old girl refugee is a bastard and a fake fool....doing pastorprenuership and them deeper life be claiming holiest of holies...hypocritical cunts...mtcheww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by obataokenwa(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
RCCG is everywhere, why run to Deeper life? Wisdom demands she should have worship with deeper life for the part time she will spend there. Is like going to someone's house and demand to be cooking your own food that u can't cope with theirs. Let her sleep outside and mosquito will bite the hell out of her and she will be sick later and even prayer won't help her get healed.

Rom 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1Co 9:19 For though I be free from all [men], yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

48 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by oksmart1992(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
:-
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
na wa o
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Evablizin(f): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Kai who is reporting a Gay Man that knows that bible condemns homosexualism and he is condemning another people,gay man remove the moth from your eye so that you will see clearly to remove the moth from another people's eye,i'm not saying that what they did is good

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mayorjosh(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
Kumuyi and adeboye

Afonja vs afonja

Una don come again abi?

Tribalists oshi

Meanwhile seun I still don't understand why you make people swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread

This thread now is a thread that is in relation to Christian's but every Tom,Dick and Harry is allowed to comment abi?

You're just being biased and it's demeaning to us

Just when you thought the internet is the only place in Nigeria a person can express himself fully..

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Oyindidi(f): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
shocked
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by TheAngry1: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
ok
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by youngwarlocks: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
okay
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by yungest(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
any body can come up with a story like this...

I'm not touched

6 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by sonofluc1fer: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian Pentecostal churches are just glorified cults. Jesus is the product they market.

Dat Jesus blood wey no strong pass goat own..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Victornezzar: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Dats bad of d campus fellowship
Some of dem can do the unthinkable
Most of d pastors ain't following d doctrine

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by BiggyBamBam: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
How can you work for Pepsi and be drinking Coca Cola

You will get fired!!!

24 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by defemie(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
Kumuyi and adeboye

Afonja vs afonja

*_Timely Warning To Nigerians!_*

FWD : ��

*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

_PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE._

Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you!!! �

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Stephenfowoyo(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.
I agree with you o my brother

3 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Segadem(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
I know some people will believe this poo, but left to me it's a fabricated or twisted story just to tarnish the image of the mentioned churches

5 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by kingthreatz: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Who is Kenny Brandmuse?

A: An unrepentant homosexual who proudly says he has hiv and still promotes homosexual promiscuity. Since religion seems to be to restrictive, he has resorted to being an active atheist. His lunacy made him divorce his wife and children to live happily with his gay bottom partner.

Take his opinions at your own risk.

12 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Friedyokes: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Its all business

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mrmrmister: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Deeper life cant allow such thing,what if she was killed in the church,
By who?

do you know what unbelievers will be saying?
Yes, who killed her?

What if she her boyfriend do check on her and they had sex.
Really dude? undecided

What if the devil is using her to temp the brethen in the church?.
Mehn! Your reasoning is so wayward.
This news is fake
So is your brain.

How old are you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Biafrannuke: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
I thought they said Igbos are divided. Afonja pastorprenuers killing themselves
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Alexis410(f): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
There is more to this story. We should hear from both sides before concluding.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Shameless uncle, how on earth would want to blame Deeper life?

I stayed with them for a day after NYSC camping, since my life style no follow theirs; I quickly ejected myself

13 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by chubysoft1(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Kenny Bradmuse that's a cheap news for cheap popularity. I've learnt NEVER to believe the media. If i'm lying ask President Donald Trump.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.