Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan (8277 Views)

I Need A Good Installer Of Fta / I Need Contact Of Installer Based In Lokoja, Kogi State / I Need An Installer Around Ogba-ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by agborodun: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
I need a quote for a motorized dish installation including all d equipment..
Installer should contact me on solove@mail.com or drop whatsapp phone number .
Thanks
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
agborodun:
Thanks
you need the dish itsel, decoder, actuator jack, positioner, LNB ku or cband, F connectors cat5 cable and coax cable.
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by agborodun: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
trewbless:
you need the dish itsel, decoder, actuator jack, positioner, LNB ku or cband, F connectors cat5 cable and coax cable.

Everything needed for large motorized dish..
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
agborodun:

Everything needed for large motorized dish..
those are the things u needed to setup ur motorise and get the entire arc tracked
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by agborodun: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
I WANT THE AMOUNT I NEED TO GET IT ALL INSTALLED AT IBADAN.
YOU CAN EITHER DROP THE QUOTE HERE OR SEND TO MY MAIL.
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
agborodun:
I WANT THE AMOUNT I NEED TO GET IT ALL INSTALLED AT IBADAN.
YOU CAN EITHER DROP THE QUOTE HERE OR SEND TO MY MAIL.
if that is the case call me on phone or u emai me and I will reply u back
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2017
agborodun:
Thanks
mybwhatsapp number is 08967949898 or 08059250641
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by femidejulius(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Installer in Ibadan can call me if u need a free apprentice. I want to learn and I won't be ashamed to be your apprentice. Just mention me please.

1 Like

Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2017
femidejulius:
Installer in Ibadan can call me if u need a free apprentice. I want to learn and I won't be ashamed to be your apprentice. Call me on 00034288253
if u can come to lagos I will teach you all you need to know about satellite installation and some other thing that might be of help to you free of charge within three days depending on how sharp you are, with all the installing materials I have and the knowledge God had given to me free ( unmerited)
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by femidejulius(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
trewbless:
if u can come to lagos I will teach you all you need to know about satellite installation and some other thing that might be of help to you free of charge within three days depending on how sharp you are, with all the installing materials I have and the knowledge God had given to me free ( unmerited)

Pls sir, where are you located in Lagos. If I have where to stay around, I may come.
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
femidejulius:

Pls sir, where are you located in Lagos. If I have where to stay around, I may come.
I lived in GOWON estate egbeda , The only issue is accommodation ,because I don't know you as such as to accommodate you, but you can give me a call let talk
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
trewbless:
I lived in GOWON estate egbeda , The only issue is accommodation ,because I don't know you as such as to accommodate you, but you can give me a call let talk
Dont be offended am just seeing your message now
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
trewbless:
Dont be offended am just seeing your message now
just call me and let us discuss let me see how I can assist you
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by femidejulius(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
trewbless:

I have a place to stay around there sir. Pls kindly give me your number so I can call you. Thanks.
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2017
femidejulius:

I have a place to stay around there sir. Pls kindly give me your number so I can call you. Thanks.
my number is 08067949898,08059250641, when would you like to come?
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
femidejulius:

08067949898, 08059250641
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by femidejulius(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
trewbless:
my number is 08067949898,08059250641, when would you like to come?

After first week of next year, probably when the fuel scarcity is over. Thanks so much. I will call you.
Re: Motorized Dish Installer Wanted At Ibadan by trewbless(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
femidejulius:

After first week of next year, probably when the fuel scarcity is over. Thanks so much. I will call you.
ok no problem

(1) (Reply)

NTSC To Pal / Sky Net Channels On Apstar 7 At 76E / What Do You Think About Freeview Africa Satellite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.