Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Searching For Cheap Land To Buy. Please advise - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Searching For Cheap Land To Buy. Please advise (253 Views)

Get This Dry And Cheap Land With C Of O At Future Homes, Kuchiyako, Abuja. N500k / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise / Land..land...and Land...enter Here For Cheap Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Cheap Land To Buy. Please advise by xyoung: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Please advice.
i have about N1m to buy a land anywhere around Eleko, ibeju lekki and lekki free trade zone. Please recommend land to me.
Note that the 1m should cover everything including the omo nile, survey and all land documents from the lagos state government. Pls dont bring scam land to me or i will arrest you, my uncle is a police officer

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Land Offer!! URBAN BASE ESTATE / The Wentworth Park / Twenty Hectares Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.