Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Question(s) To All Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question(s) To All Muslim (1440 Views)

Daily Hadith And Dua For All Muslim / Hope For All Muslim / A Message For All Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mofpearl:

But you want to force women to cover their eyeballs.

me? force them ke? who am i to do tashreey into the matters of the deen? its you that will bring me proof that women wont cover their eye when using niqob. and proof it that eye is not part of awra of women
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

How many years did the prophet stayed in Makkah before migrating to madina?.
i do not know..Tell me with certain proof
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:

i do not know..Tell me with certain proof

OK, where did you see that he preached tawheed for 12years?
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK, where did you see that he preached tawheed for 12years?

sebi na you want to correct me.. Bring me proof so that i can believe you
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Mofpearl: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:

me? force them ke? who am i to do tashreey into the matters of the deen? its you that will bring me proof that women wont cover their eye when using niqob. and proof it that eye is not part of awra of women

But you haven't refuted the hadith neither have u refuted that the explanation of khimar.

You were also hasty and publicly told a lie.

You also contradict yourself (ie no defination of khimar in islam but khimar means to cover eyeballs?).

Listen brother, if you have a belief of something and you believe that it is true. Then there should be evidence why you believe such is true right?
So why do you believe covering the eyeballs is an obligation (mind you niqab exposes the eyes and eyeballs *I am surrounded by niqabis and I have one myself*).
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:

sebi na you want to correct me.. Bring me proof so that i can believe you

Its all over books of seerah and tawheed, pico any book of tawheed written by scholars of ahl sunnah and its always emphasized, example is the book written by shaykh fawzaan duroos min quraanil kareem check page 6, it was mentioned, The whole Qur'aan is revolved around tawheed. If you think about the soorahs revealed in Makkah, you would find out that most of them focus majorly on tawheed. That is because the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) lived in Makkah for 13 years calling to tawheed and warning against shirk. ....

The question here is where did you see yours?
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mofpearl:

But you haven't refuted the hadith neither have u refuted that the explanation of khimar.

You were also hasty and publicly told a lie.

You also contradict yourself (ie no defination of khimar in islam but khimar means to cover eyeballs?).

Listen brother, if you have a belief of something and you believe that it is true. Then there should be evidence why you believe such is true right?
So why do you believe covering the eyeballs is an obligation (mind you niqab exposes the eyes and eyeballs *I am surrounded by niqabis and I have one myself*).

the man did not bring any islamic proof on what khimar , hijab and niqob means.
The man did not bring any proof on how hijab,khimar,niqob should look like.
The only hadith he bring is that of salah with niqob and he bring proof interpreting that hadith from scholars that did not bring proof.
Everything he said is nonsense.
Read all hadith on hijab.hijab,khimar and niqob means the same:quran:
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Its all over books of seerah and tawheed, pico any book of tawheed written by scholars of ahl sunnah and its always emphasized, example is the book written by shaykh fawzaan duroos min quraanil kareem check page 6, it was mentioned, The whole Qur'aan is revolved around tawheed. If you think about the soorahs revealed in Makkah, you would find out that most of them focus majorly on tawheed. That is because the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) lived in Makkah for 13 years calling to tawheed and warning against shirk. ....

The question here is where did you see yours?

good..,that is,what knowledge means.,to bring proof to clear issues. Since you have bring proof, i must accept. and i have accepted that its 13 years
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Mofpearl: 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
http://islamicweb.com/beliefs/women/albani_niqab.htm

Interpretation of the verse + difference between khiramar and jilbab.
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
suratul nisa explained how niqob should look..,hadith on hijab explained how it should look like.., do you even greet without kneeling?
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
And as for those who usually use Aisha words, here is what she said from imam At-tabari tafsir(see attached image for Arabic wordings).

may Allaah have mercy on the first women of migration, when Allaah revealed "And they should wrap their khimars over their chest(bosoms)" they tore (from) the most opaque part of their garments and concealed themselves with it.

There is no mention of face there.... All they did was follow the commandment which is drawing their khimar which originally covers only the hair as known with the arabs, they should extend it to their bosoms.

So stop using Aisha's words as daleel....she only said "fakhtamarna bihi"

Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:
And as for those who usually use Aisha words, here is what she said from imam At-tabari tafsir(see attached image for Arabic wordings).

may Allaah have mercy on the first women of migration, when Allaah revealed "And they should wrap their khimars over their chest(bosoms)" they tore (from) the most opaque part of their garments and concealed themselves with it.

There is no mention of face there.... All they did was follow the commandment which is drawing their khimar which originally covers only the hair as known with the arabs, they should extend it to their bosoms.

So stop using Aisha's words as daleel....she only said "fakhtamarna bihi"
LAUGHING. . YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.. What ALLAH has made haram, you are making halal.. if u like download jabata lectures on hijab or abu aeesha.. you have no proof at all.. i cant be repeating the same thing.. read my ealier post or visit voiceofthesalaf.com.
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LAUGHING. . YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.. What ALLAH has made haram, you are making halal.. if u like download jabata lectures on hijab or abu aeesha.. you have no proof at all.. i cant be repeating the same thing.. read my ealier post or visit voiceofthesalaf.com.

Can you read and understand Arabic?
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Can you read and understand Arabic?
JUST DO WHAT I SAY. . . IT WILL BENEFIT YOU SERIOUSLY
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
AhluSunnah:
JUST DO WHAT I SAY. . . IT WILL BENEFIT YOU SERIOUSLY

No, answer the simple question...
Re: Question(s) To All Muslim by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
AbdelKabir:

No, answer the simple question...
Read my posts on hijab on this thread. maa salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Medicine : Milk Benefits / Govt To Declare Monday,jan 13th For The Celebration Of Mawlud Nabiy / Five Steps To Achieve Sincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.