Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) (22003 Views)

For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by autojosh: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
The Cadillac Escala – from the Spanish word for “scale” – is a reflection of Cadillac’s design evolution. Immediately apparent are the sculpted exterior lines on its large frame, giving it the appearance of gliding down the road. Inside, it features a “dual-personality” interior – transitioning from an aluminum-accented front cockpit to a wood-accented rear. A stunning combination of tech-centric innovation and handcrafted elegance, it is at once a symbol of arrival.

The Escala’s interior is assembled with hand cut-and-sewn techniques. But it also offers several unique new touches that display its grandeur, like an innovative one-piece interior trim, a nearly translucent headliner and opulent rear seating. Inside you’ll find an OLED touch screen spanning the front console, a central module control that responds to your voice, touch and gestures, and a rear seat connectivity system.

In addition to the technology and craftsmanship, the Escala offers a robust performance system featuring a powerful 4.2L Twin-Turbo V8 engine and a new RWD-centric mixed-material construction which makes it as powerful as it is beautiful.

Would you love to buy one when the concept makes it to reality?

Don’t forget to like, rate, share

https://autojosh.com/cadillac-escala/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by autojosh: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by autojosh: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Cadillac....... My favourite American luxury marque

12 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Benjom(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Beautiful Beast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by ikeepitreal(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2017
The car looks so aggressive and incorporates sleekness at the same time. cool car.

34 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Goahead(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
First time American car impressed me - although, I still believe she'd be a guzzler.

9 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by DatLagboi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
sad
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
This autojosh angry

You go just they post cars wey person never get the money

When I they think of how to convert from leggedes benz to corolla 2005 you they show me this one again

Take your time oo

29 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
end time escalade.

2 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by fittty(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
I've always bought and owned the brand. Always been a sucker for Cadillacs. Proud owner of a CTS. I call him "Dessert Storm" grin....� �Jump in the Cadillac girl lets put some miles on it♩�♩�

17 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by pato405(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just imagine the head-lamps, tiny but wicked!

18 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Abalado(f): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
d car look like buhari official car, tho dt him own name bens sha, abeg who go dey drive buhari car now sef

3 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by dotna(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
wink
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by ozo13(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
With constant hustle n God grace , we will get there.amen

2 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wonderfully made

Where is hushppuppi he should buy one not all those Gucci Pant nd slippers he Braggs with

American machine

Try drive this for east and watch your Ass been kidnapped

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by danthamccoy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just look at shocked
Can't even lie, I'd much rather be unhappy in this than in a Pencil Light.

1 Like

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by 2shure: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cadilac dem dey get parts for naija.
Abegi
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sof work
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by whitebeard(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
The car is worth $60,000
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017

Heaven on wheels!

Whoever said money is not everything doesn't know where to shop!

7 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Ogashub(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can buy this ones for 81million instead of the danfo bus of Yesterday
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dayuuuuuum

See rims shocked

This is whip reloaded
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked This car is a beauty I will buy it for my crush ibkayee on her birthday cool

2 Likes

Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by toxxnoni(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin sad
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by AntiWailer: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chaiiiii
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Rayman5(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Goahead:
First time American car impressed me - although, I still believe she'd be a guzzler.
sharap so Ford ,mosler,pontiac&Chevy no impress u abi mtcheweww
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I can bet my left balls that some of our theifnators don book down
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
If I hear say senator DD Melaye no get am
Re: Cadillac Escala: Reimagining The Conventions Of Luxury Automobile (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bookmarked for reference. ...

Would buy it as soon as I return from Abidjan.

A beg, where Major Adekunle? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reasons Why You Should Not Always Ask For Full Tank. / Rezvani Tank Is An Extreme Utility Vehicle Which Features Muscular Body Design / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.