Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (74356 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by dre11(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The 14-year old marriage between a couple, Osieme and his wife, Nonye (surname withheld) has crashed after the mother of four returned from a trip, discovered used condoms in her room and their 13-year old house help told her it was her husband that used it on her when she was not around.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Nnewi Town where the husband sells motor spare parts at the Nkwo market in Nnewi Local Government, Anambra State but the couple are from Umuchu Town in Aguata Local Government Area in the Anambra State.

The maid also told her madam that since she came to their house, she has been sharing her husband with her and was unable to get pregnant because of the condoms.

She explained to her madam that since her husband has been sleeping with her, he was the person that usually packed them and probably he forgot the ones she found in their bedroom.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Osieme used to live in Lagos and was at the Ladipo market before his business collapsed and he then moved to Nnewi.

It was gathered that it was while he was struggling to pick up in business that he met Nonye who was a senior civil servant and they later got married according to Igbo tradition and thereafter formalised with a church wedding.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Nonye obtained some loans and gave Osieme to support his business and bought him a Space Wagon Car for the smooth running of his business.

Nonye was also said to have given him some money to start a building project in their village.

However, when things turned round for Osieme, he started flirting around; chasing other women including widows.

These had resulted in constant quarrels and fighting which both families had tried to resolve but Osieme continued.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Nonye traveled to Abuja for a seminar, returned and found the condoms littered under their matrimonial bed.

She was surprised because they have never used condom since they got married and had to summon the house girl to ask to know how many women her husband brought into the house when she was not around.

The girl told her that she did not see her husband with any woman.

She then threatened to deal with her and showed her the used condoms, accusing the girl of lying to her who was even her relation that brought her over to train her.

The house girl then told her madam what happened and she broke down in tears.

Nonye later parked her property, picked her children with the house girl and left the flat at Nnewi to Onitsha where she is now living with her children.

http://pmexpressng.com/ive-sharing-husband-maid-13-tells-madam/
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by kingphilip(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's sick and disheartening to hear of this kind of stories..

I don't even know what's wrong with people though.. Cheating on someone who stood by you through thick and thin in your struggles only when things begins to get better you start chasing those who never new your story..

May God deliver us from cheating spouse.

275 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modification:

My earlier reply to this post was considered insensitive by many and I agreed with them.

I think it is wrong for any man to abuse a 13 year old. It is even wrong for any man to abuse any woman at all how much more a poor house maid.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
the mother of four returned from a trip, discovered used condoms in her room and their 13-year old house help told her it was her husband that used it on her when she was not around
Hello? Before commenting_ THE GIRL IS 13! THEREFORE;
1. The man is a paedophile.
1a. He is guilty of statutory rape.
2. He should be tried for the above first, every other can come later.

while he was struggling to pick up in business that he met Nonye who was a senior civil servant and they later got married. Nonye obtained some loans and gave Osieme to support his business and bought him a Space Wagon Car for the smooth running of his business. However, when things turned round for Osieme, he started flirting around; chasing other women including widows.

This is why some women don't believe in hustling with a man, and some don't want their man to get wealthy. So many men like Osieme _the moment they become wealthy, they go haywire.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Gurumaharaji(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
D man Fvck up big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by nextprince: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nnewi Town where the husband sells motor spare parts at the Nkwo market in Nnewi Local Government, Anambra State but the couple are from Umuchu Town in Aguata Local Government Area in the Anambra State.

See them. Whenever 18yr old get married in the north, they generate some much noise about how the ambition of the "little" girl is truncated, but here is a 13 yrs old housemaid sharing same cassava with her madam.
13 yrs - housemaid, not in school.
13 yrs - sharing cassava with her madam.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by kingphilip(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.
but does the bolded justify sleeping with a 13years old maid

32 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by laborious(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ehn ehn!!!! Na wa o..... And I just dey recover from one weakness oo..

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by olu77(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingphilip:
but does the bolded justify sleeping with a 13years old maid

Justification is a big word were some men get married to children.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by eyinjuege: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
nextprince:
Nnewi Town where the husband sells motor spare parts at the Nkwo market in Nnewi Local Government, Anambra State but the couple are from Umuchu Town in Aguata Local Government Area in the Anambra State.

See them. Whenever 18yr old get married in the north, they generate some much noise about how the ambition of the "little" girl is truncated, but here is a 13 yrs old housemaid sharing same cassava with her madam.
13 yrs - housemaid, not in school.
13 yrs - sharing cassava with her madam.

Not making excuses, but read the last /2nd to the last paragraph- the girl is her relative, whom she brought to train.
The girl is probably in school, and they are relatives.
It's unfortunate that the man in question is a paedophile.
That's statutory rape of the girl btw. I dont think any sensible person should support that way of life.
18year old getting married is fine, many women do that in all parts of the world, without an eyeball being raised. The problem is with child brides, which i believe everyone should condemn.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Rukkydelta(f): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
olu77:
Some women will just hire a pretty, sexy, full breasted housemaid that has all the quality that they themselves lack. Well, they are called house helps and they help their madams all round

This is my judgement: the wife should look for another husband while the teenager occupy the other room.
I'm sure you are just a paedophile like the man in question if you actually read the story and comment this

17 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by NwaAmaikpe: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid.
Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.

But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.

#TeamSkinToSkin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Evablizin(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nawa ooo,wicked and weak man,you could'nt manage your business and God blessed you with a helper that changed your life yet you failed,you abuse her relative at the same brought shame to her kai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by madridguy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some men can be silly.

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by bukjossy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Gheghen....
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Odikwa serious.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by itiswellandwell: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmmmmm. This is very bad!

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by miqos02(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
seen
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by strawb(f): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
EPIC !!!
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by helphelp: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
The husband is just a typical philanderer...

6 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingphilip:

I don't even know what's wrong with people though.. Cheating on someone who stood by you through thick and thin in your struggles only when things begins to get better you start chasing those who never new your story..

That is men for you....natural onijekujes angry angry

Agree by liking this post
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by burkingx(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by bunchyproject(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wire wire Man

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by burkingx(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
kingphilip:

Agree by liking this post
I Agree.

3 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's easy to say all sorts of things...
It's very easy to point fingers at other folks doing things less worse than what you're doing, JUST BECAUSE YOURS IS STILL IN "secret".

It doesn't justify the man. He's a paedophile. He is evil. Heartless monkey!

Who are you in the dark? Just because his has come to light doesn't make him an evil beast. He couldn't control his passion. If you are controlling yours, be the first to cast a stone.

I can only pray that God help him and still save the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigeria - Land of Legal Pedophilia.

Tufiakwa!

This should be police case.

7 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by burkingx(f): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
wink

3 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Men = onijekunjes since 1600BC
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Islie: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid. Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.
But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.
#TeamSkinToSkin.

who be this

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.