Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet (37262 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jeus(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ciroc Ambassadors, Banky W, Toke Makinwa and Tekno were pictured on a private jet as they embark on their ambassadorial duties.

Banky W rocked an expensive Mai Atfo Suit, Toke Makinwa keeps slaying and Tekno kept it simple.

They each took a sip of the popular vodka brand.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/banky-w-toke-makinwa-and-tekno-chilling.html

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Classy people! Enjoy ya' cash now that u still have strength. by the way FTC for the first time..I dedicate dis to my future gf, Airtel network & most especially my unknown pal https://www.nairaland.com/Papiikush

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Papiikush: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Celebrating success. (In DJ khaled voice)

By the way, why is that divorced bìtch looking like a doll?

Why she rub oil for body?

Why is she spreading her legs almost revealing her pants?

61 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Rukkydelta(f): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai
I go make am one day
Baba God pick my call
It feels good to be rich

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by dmltoyin(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow
Cool

Buh why is Tokez body shining like dz na
Do they now apply makeup on all body part

Beautiful anyway

23 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by chriskosherbal(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enjoy guyz grin grin
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by NOC1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
no be night wear way Toke wear like that so?
just pick the rope from the left everything go reveal.

9 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by braimeddy: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think this is just for a photoshoot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by praizephoto(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Hotshawarma(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Celebrating success. (In DJ khaled voice)

By the way, why is that divorced bìtch looking like a doll?

Why she rub oil for body?

Why is she spreading her legs almost revealing her pants?

she is a divorced bitch looking like a doll??waiting for the day you will make a sensible comment without insulting....if u like quote me back I do not care...Thank GOD for Internet that allow kids have access to it...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Papiikush: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
she is a divorced bitch looking like a doll??waiting for the day you will make a sensible comment without insulting....if u like quote me back I do not care...Thank GOD for Internet that allow kids have access to it...

I had to quote you because of the respect I have for hot shawarma.

Now get lost. Incase you feel still the urge to insult your daddy check my signature for your feedback.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Hotshawarma(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

I had to quote you because of the respect I have for hot shawarma.

Now get lost. Incase you feel still the urge to disrespect your elders check my signature for your feedback.
whatever gives you the importance u lack outside Internet is fine by me....enjoy your importance on the Internet..

36 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ikemesit4477: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jeus:
Ciroc Ambassadors, Banky W, Toke Makinwa and Tekno were pictured on a private jet as they embark on their ambassadorial duties.

Banky W rocked an expensive Mai Atfo Suit, Toke Makinwa keeps slaying and Tekno kept it simple.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/banky-w-toke-makinwa-and-tekno-chilling.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI
This lady forgot to wear pant!
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jakumo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
That woman gives me MAJOR wood, which in turn causes me to walk funny, and feel funny.

I would love to hang pipe to a woman like that with reckless abandon, every night and day without interruption, for weeks on end.

Chai ! See as man pikin blokos come wake up, begin dey fight trouser for here, gbudu-gbudu gbosaa. No be small ting. E get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Hotshawarma(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jakumo:
That woman gives me MAJOR wood, which in turn causes me to walk funny, and feel funny.

I would love to hang pipe to a woman like that with reckless abandon, every night and day without interruption, for weeks on end.

Chai ! See as man pikin blokos come wake up, begin dey fight trouser for here, gbudu-gbudu gbosaa. No be small ting. E get as e be.
grin sha don't kill yourself with erection

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by frenzydilz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
T.h.r.e.e.s.o.m.e tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by brandydaniells(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jeus:

. proper abakiliki guy ...see as im de rush to collect wine chai
see the lady sef <na groundnut oil she rub so>

see banky ...........my man!!!! with him bald head wtf angry

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by itiswellandwell: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by miqos02(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
OK seen
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by mumihaja(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
all these efizzy for ogogoro abi?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ThinkWISELY(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
How to Turn a Girl on✌
- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing... !
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Having Her against the wall☝
- Kissing Her Neck.

How Turn a Boy on

Touch us anywhere, even our shirts grin grin grin
,as for me, just point at me shocked shocked
Jesu !

14 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Evablizin(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kul
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by tracyfemmmm: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
I just love toke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by davodyguy: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Banky is headboy angry

2 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ItalianWine(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
This geriatric hasn't done anything in 2017

Half year gone

Nigeria is paying his medical bills , hotel bills and feeding for aides

9 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by jconsulting(f): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Honestly Nigerians are poor mentally, I don't know why sitting in a private jet now turns into achievement

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by BigBrother9ja: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
why toke dey do face like akpu?
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by davodyguy: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
I just love toke

Those laps can force thou to give ahead, even if you don't like such
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by foolishsouth: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
my daily prayer is for God to punish two things
1. Poverty
2. Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Titau: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice outfit

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by toyinjimoh(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
vanity

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by maxiuc(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dummy krane

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins APC / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.