Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos (50515 Views)

Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Jaytecq(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
alcmene:
Thank God they are not part of Biafra republic....

They inherited dirtiness from their neighbor(afonjas)

Yeye dey smell like Ooni's crown

guy modify this your comment ASAP

2 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by sanandreas(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jesu
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Angelanest:
A concerned Nigerian man has raised an alarm following how animals are being killed and processed in slaughter house (s)/Abattoir in Edo state. According to an online report, the animals including endangered species are killed in the abattoir and are washed in a gutter and environment filled with dirty water before they are sliced and sold to customers. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/see-animals-killed-processed-slaughter-house-edo-photos.html
this place looks like the slaughter house at karra market at eyaen ooo... I remember what I saw the last time I visited there mehnnn it's even better now from this pics..
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by yemmight(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kai. Unhygienic way to management abattoir. You read news, saw pictures and yet you don't to upgrade. Come to Agege and see abattoir. That is good governance.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by persius555(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Two words. Unhygienic, Disappointed.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by nnokwa042(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will never eat again on the road while going to east Jesus what am I seeing ,even Austria dog will not eat this meat here
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Flakky26(f): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
i am short of words. to provide water is now rocket science. and the state min of health are seeing this. Nigeria case need emergency attention.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Imagine.... See where they are washed!!
Nd

Most Of the Wild Animals are from Okomu National Park and it's Environs

So badd...
The Nigeria National Park Service is almost useless!!
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
this is disgusting and unacceptable! shiit! Anyway if you don't like it become a vegetarian like me! grin besides nigerians will still thank God for even prvoiding these disgusting bacteria filled meat, they thank God for everything even when they sick and dieing with preventable diseases. like one nigerian politician say " meningitis is God's punishment for fornication" and some nigerians believed it.

I wonder why I have never had meningitis even though I fornicate all the time grin

1 Like

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is disgusting sad
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Israeljones:
University of ekwensu!!
Inside gutter dem dey wash meat wey i dey chop? sad shocked shocked

I just laughed so hard I peed.

University of ekwensu... lol

2 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

Says the one from the tiny, landlocked, erosion-ridden, unproductive potor republic.

Home of the world famous Ogbete market.

Home of the world famous Aba and hoenitsha shitholes.

Speaking of crowns, do y'all even have anything over there other than Man Utd head warmers? Serious question

People from rich cultures are throwing shots, potor people that use money to buy titles too are raising their hands.

e bi like d pain enter ur marrow, obasanjo

1 Like

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
alcmene:

You have just committed sacrilege, bro. That you don't have elders in your clan shouldn't be a freedom to run your mouth against those your forebears bow to in your unrecorded history. Haters like you don't live their full years because Hate often eats up their livers!

3 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
alcmene:

Jetleeee:

Says the one from the tiny, landlocked, erosion-ridden, unproductive potor republic.

Speaking of crowns, do y'all even have anything over there other than Man Utd head warmers? Serious question

People from rich cultures are throwing shots, potor people that use money to buy titles too are raising their hands.

Roll back into that mud. Potor boy! grin cheesy

See finishing. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Crauxx:
Once the meat is cooked, the boiling water should destroy all organisms in the meat.
No cause for alarm
indeed. U Neva see chumchin
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by dangotesmummy: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Crauxx:
Once the meat is cooked, the boiling water should destroy all organisms in the meat.
No cause for alarm
are you sure? shocked
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by AYOUNG(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

the saddest thing about this is that even after viewing this pics and commenting foolish nairalanders will still go Nd buy meat

Nigerians are dirty people who have zero care about their environments and how their foods are prepared

they will see iya basira cooking a place filled with shit and refuge dump but will still run there to buy food

So because of what you just said, people should not buy meat again
What I expect you to have typed is people should be extra careful ..
If you see some food processing method maybe you will go on fasting spree. undecided
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by buchilino(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
FROM NOW ON, ANY TIME I ENTER BENIN, I WILL BE EATING FISH
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by philkoms: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is pure wickedness
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Dexema(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is for most of you that like suckling the fluid from kpomo inside soup.
U stomach needs to be converted to a bacteria culture medium.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by crisycent: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is not Edo state. Don't be fooled. We don't have such gully in Edo state
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by 2shure: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Both the ones packaged in supermatket too.
When u need the govt to make a trip.
They ignore real responsibilities cause they always fucking asleep.
Wen its time to thief they so agile.
Sleeping on our throne till we all die.

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by aiir2303(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
klassykute:
do u knw wat happened wen oba of Lagos disrespected oni of ife.lol na d same fire nia wan born for ur head soon
Leave am. The unfortunate fool doesn't even have enough resources to save his own life when it happens. A whole Oba couldn't go unpunished not to talk of one potopotor eastern nonentity with bicycle seat for a head
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
alcmene:

See dis yanmiri with small tail. Show me any abattoir for ur side wey clean reach this one.

Ewu Gambia!!!
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let them kill all the animals and a time will come when even their game reserves will be showing the next human generation in their state animal pictures alone when are in extinction
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by DieBuhari: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Truth707:

Are you mentally stable? Calling Ooni's crown dirty? I am sorry for you
From the reaction of the guy beside the ooni in that pic, it's obvious the crown is smelling
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

Roll back into that mud. Potor boy! grin cheesy

Your monicker really fit you guy see as you just finish the guy jetli style.

2 Likes

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Ellegacy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
At least you boil the meat before eating. So what the case?
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Hakeem12(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Crauxx:
No cause for alarm
there is, no matter how much you heat the meat, it will never kill the thermophilic bacteria in it

1 Like

Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by Bimpe29: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
So, Edo is this dirty.
Re: How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos by sekem: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Black man

No wonder at the end of the day, their brains remain totally unproductive because it has been clogged with so much dirt

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins / Naija Man Makes The Best Stew In Latin America! (pix) / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.