Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs (3744 Views)

#top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) / Nigerian Musical Video Top 10 / Star Quest: Nigerian Musical Talent Hunt Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by bighead1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
GOOD DAY READERS.,
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH MOST NIGERIAN MUSICAL TOP SHOTS AS THEY ALL TEND TO TAKE ONE OR MORE HARD DRUGS LIKE MARIJUANA,WEEDS ETC., WHICH MAKES MOST PARENTS ARE AFRAID OF MAKING THEIR KIDS GO INTO MUSIC. EG I HEAR TERRY G SINGING IN MOST OF HIS SONGS AND HE MAKES MENTION THAT HE TAKES MARIJUANA,WEEDS, ETC BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY DO SO BECAUSE SMOKING IN GENERAL CAN CAUSE CANCER OF THE LUNGS,TUBERCULOSIS,AND SUDDEN DEATH TO BE PRECISE BUT THEY DO NOT DESIST.
BUT THE ONE THAT SHOCKED ME TO MY SPINE RECENTLY WAS THAT OF WANDE COAL I NEVER BELIEVED THAT HE SMOKES IGBO (WEEDS) WHICH AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THAT ALL MEMBERS OF MO HITS DO THE SAME INCLUDING D'BANJ AND DON JAZZY HIMSELF, ,,,,,,, TO BE CONTINUED

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF WANDE COAL SMOKING WEEDS

Re: The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by denzel2009: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
I think he is just holding it for someone,he cant afford to mess up that voice. BTW thats why they call them Mo'weeds!
Re: The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by bighead1(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2010
mo'weeds indeed have u heard that song of kelly handsome igwe
Re: The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by javalove(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
wande has been smoking weed before he started singing big. . .we were class mates in secondary school. . .!
Re: The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by tosinaded(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2010
this poster is jobless i swear!!!!
see all the rubbish u posted in the name of making a sensible thread!!!!

ur topic goes The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs

only for u to go posting just a pic undecided lipsrsealed
get a life man grin

wande has been smoking since wen i got into unilag in 2004, way before he became a star!!!!
Re: The Art Of Nigerian Musical Artistes Taking Hard Drugs by rapjunkie(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
javalove:

wande has been smoking weed before he started singing big. . .we were class mates in secondary school. . .!

na lie. . .u old pass wande coal. . . . grin

big head:

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF WANDE COAL SMOKING WEEDS

who told u it is 'weeds' as u call it? could just be a roll up. . . . . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Seriki ~ Agbalumo Mi / Please Help! I Need Panam Percy Paul Lyrics / Post Malone – Congratulations Remix Ft. Quavo & Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.