Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android (41477 Views)

How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Transfers Files On Infinix Smartphones Using Xshare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Vivipop(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
tomsy2:

They are actually. Go to the folder where the encrypted files are e.g gallery if pictures. Hold your thumb and forefinger together and swipe outward. Hope you get? Like a zooming motion. Put your screenlock password or pattern, as required. You need to remember this or OYO. The hidden album will be revealed. Click and you may chose to decrypt using your password or pattern. Das all.
Oh my! it worked! My long lost files, I miss them. Thank you.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Vivipop(f): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Franky826:

should be there. if you can use a file manager like ES file explorer to try encrypting another file, when this is done you can check the new file extension name.

then you can use the extension name to search the whole memory spaces on your device for both the new and old file extensions.
I did the zooming thingy and it worked. Thank you.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Vivipop(f): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
vivalavida:

Lol
I knew it will be a Gionee.
I use one too and I know how to encrypt and decrypt my files.

If the files are stored in the gallery, when u open the gallery, slide ur second and third finger together down the screen. It will give u a prompt to input ur security pass code and then u will see the files

U can Pm if u need more assistance
Knowledge is power indeed. I had almost given up on those precious files. Thank you.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Engrobiorah(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
brightalo17:
Op then where is another one for deleting stuffs permanently?
Vault
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by koskilala: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
This is so so helpful, my l9 has locked up some files for me
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Franky826: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Vivipop:
I did the zooming thingy and it worked. Thank you.

zooming? how does that work?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by robosky02(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Wetin l do tongue

you sabi do grin tongue
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
robosky02:

you sabi do grin tongue
l am an angel, we don't engage in fleshly business tongue
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by robosky02(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am an angel, we don't engage in fleshly business tongue

check your name again

angel .... what...... being grin

na there you finish work grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
robosky02:

check your name again

angel .... what...... being grin

na there you finish work grin
Yes, Angels are celestial /spiritual beings and they are not subject to the same things humans are subjected to, we don't sleep nor get hungry, we eat Heavenly manna prepared by our Creator, we are here on earth to enforce the will of our Creator, we sometimes take human forms to reach out to earthly creatures, we deliver, protect and bless humanity with celestial goodies, I am one of the Angels sent to Nairaland.com to flog delinquents and those who post nonsense tongue
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by robosky02(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, Angels are celestial /spiritual beings and they are not subject to the same things humans are subjected to, we don't sleep nor get hungry, we eat Heavenly manna prepared by our Creator, we are here on earth to enforce the will of our Creator, we sometimes take human forms to reach out to earthly creatures, we deliver, protect and bless humanity with celestial goodies, I am one of the Angels sent to Nairaland.com to flog delinquents and those who post nonsense tongue

good angel

more koboko to your mission grin

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
robosky02:

good angel

more koboko to your mission grin
cool
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by vivalavida(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Vivipop:
Knowledge is power indeed. I had almost given up on those precious files. Thank you.

U welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Cutezt(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
kings09:
Explain d root part. Hw do i knw my device is rooted

Android phone manufacturers make these phones without giving you total control of your device, they limit your control for some reasons, one of which is security, have you ever wanted to uninstall an inbuilt application but you found out that the option is disabled for that particular app? Well, that is where rooting comes in, you can't uninstall that application because you don't have total control of your device, by rooting the device, you can uninstall the app and do even more things with your device, rooting tho has its disadvantages as a rooted phone will render your warranty void, pls refer to this post to understand rooting better http://tutsmap..co.ke/2017/07/what-is-rooting-of-android-phones-vivid.html
And you can check if your phone is rooted by downloading an app called Root Checker on the playstore.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by kings09(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tnx for d info. Its sure helpful
Cutezt:

Android phone manufacturers make these phones without giving you total control of your device, they limit your control for some reasons, one of which is security, have you ever wanted to uninstall an inbuilt application but you found out that the option is disabled for that particular app? Well, that is where rooting comes in, you can't uninstall that application because you don't have total control of your device, by rooting the device, you can uninstall the app and do even more things with your device, rooting tho has its disadvantages as a rooted phone will render your warranty void, pls refer to this post to understand rooting better http://tutsmap..co.ke/2017/07/what-is-rooting-of-android-phones-vivid.html
And you can check if your phone is rooted by downloading an app called Root Checker on the playstore.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by tomsy2: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
Vivipop:
Oh my! it worked! My long lost files, I miss them. Thank you.
Glad it did. You're welcome. 'Zooming thingy' got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by DONOCHAS(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
lekjons:
GT Recovery is also good

Though you can't use it to recover any media file other than photos

but it has other things lacking in disk digger..

e.g. contacts, text messages, Facebook, WhatsApp, call logs recovery...

but I use it for only one purpose..

to steal wifi passwords grin

the Cyber café near my work place don hear am(free 4g connection everyday) grin
how can you recover Wi-Fi password, it only shows WiFi password you were connected to in the past
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by Eberex(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
The only thing mine recovered was photos. what happened to my music and videos
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by mezicklivi04: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2018
If you don't know how to recover lost or deleted files from an Android phone, you can follow the
way to reach your need, and then you can quickly get the way as you like.
By following the steps and know the steps to regain your lost files on Android phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn4RvNVed8
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by john8998: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Hi,
Generally the important data from android devices gets deleted or erased due to several reasons. But if you keep them in a safe place in the form of backup then it would really help you to get out of the situation. However if you don't have any backup then also no need to worry. Simply use Android data recovery and restore every data that you need. This powerful software works effectively to rescue all lost data from any android devices.
See more on: http://www.androiddata-recovery.com/blog/recover-lost-android-data-without-any-backup
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by deveauwelle32: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2018
It is necessary to recover deleted files on your Android phone, when you don't know how to restore, just see this guide video, it can solve your problem step by step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUQsskPRM_c
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by victorigwe: 11:14pm On May 05, 2021
Cutezt:
How did it happen ma, and what phone model do you use?
Is it a gionee device?

didn't work on my gionee s9
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android by victorigwe: 11:15pm On May 05, 2021
I input # my password # it says incorrect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions / 4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.