Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Noun Or Hnd - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Noun Or Hnd (1324 Views)

Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Customs Remove HND Dichotomy, Promote 3487 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noun Or Hnd by emmanok24(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello NLanders,

I trust you're all having a good day.

I want to seek your honest opinion before I restart my academics, I'm currently in a state of confusion as to which of the mentioned route I should follow.

I hold a National Diploma in Business Administration and want some honest advice which I believe will aid my choice.

I will appreciate if current students of NOUN help me out of this state.

Thank you.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by goodluck813(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
hnd is okay

1 Like

Re: Noun Or Hnd by emmanok24(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Seems Nairaland is a waste of time!
Re: Noun Or Hnd by FairValue(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Go and obtain jamb and start from 100 level, you have little chance with Direct entry.

Forget Noun and Hnd, don't waste your time and resources.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by emmanok24(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
FairValue:
Go and obtain jamb and start from 100 level, you have little chance with Direct entry.

I'm a working married man Sir.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by akaahs(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
I can't advice u to go to noun neither can i advice u to go for hnd, d choice is urs.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by jurist21(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2017
emmanok24:
Hello NLanders,

I want to seek your honest opinion before I restart my academics, I'm currently in a state of confusion as to which of the mentioned route I should follow.

I hold a National Diploma in Business Administration and want some honest advice which I believe will aid my choice.

Thank you.
let me be truthful with you. Noun is the best thing for you, being married and employed. Noun is one of the best things to happen to our educational sector, many persons are yet to accept this truth. the certificate is honoured everywhere. as a married man you have the leisure of attending lectures at your will and it doesn't affect your work. this is the finding ideology behind Noun. why Hnd when the dichotomy between HND/BSC still exist, Noun offers flexibility and accessibility, and you research more with Noun.
mind you am a 3/5 Law student of a conventional Federal university in the south. but trust me, all postgraduate studies will be at Noun.
go for Noun, my 10billion naira advice.
you wont regret it!

2 Likes

Re: Noun Or Hnd by emmanok24(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
Thank you.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by babajeje123(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Since you are working, go to NOUN.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by emmyvet(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
emmanok24:
Hello NLanders,

Thank you.

NOUN is a good and flexible option for you but since this year NOUN is having problems with their website imagine a school whose website serves as class room and almost everything cannot get competent hands to handle their website.

I don't know when they will solve the problem but right now I advice you go for Higher National Diploma.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by idu1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
babajeje123:
Since you are working, go to NOUN.
forget HND and go to noun.

And next time don't seek for advise on issue like this on nairaland. There are many scumbags here that doesn't know their right from left. And most of them are half idiotss graduates.
Re: Noun Or Hnd by emmanok24(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2017
idu1:
forget HND and go to noun.

And next time don't seek for advise on issue like this on nairaland. There are many scumbags here that doesn't know their right from left. And most of them are half idiotss graduates.

Thank you.

In the midst of scums are still people like you who believe in the tenets of doing good.

Nairaland has been home since 2009! grin
Re: Noun Or Hnd by Funkybabee(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
FairValue:

So na waste of resources going to NOUN and Hnd abi

Some people brain are full of hypo

(1) (Reply)

Remuneration Analysis Of Nigerian Banks / Access Bank Lays Off All Contract Staff Of Intecontinental Bank. / Get Paid To Drive Your Own Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.