Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

For Those Who Need Errand Services In Uk, There Is A New Website To Help You. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / For Those Who Need Errand Services In Uk, There Is A New Website To Help You. (1422 Views)

Names Of Some Trusted Website To Download Softwares For My PC. Help!!! / I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo / Enugu State New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Need Errand Services In Uk, There Is A New Website To Help You. by errandbee: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2010
Welcome to ErrandBee. www.errandbee.com

We are sure, your need and concern would be addressed here as ErrandBee is committed to help you to access goods and services available to all citizens of the world. We want to be your hands and legs where you would want to reach especially in United Kingdom. As a real time online logistics support, we are very much happy to assist you and run your errands in UK, by providing the platform for the following of your needs:

Procurement services

Online purchases

Travel services

Shipping services

Oversea property services

Payment services

We would like to hear from you should you need support for the above mentioned services in UK and rest of western nations. You are the reason we are here to extend a helping hand to get you moving where you would like to go. The world is too globalized, that you cannot deny yourself the opportunity to shop for goods and services from developed economies. Go for what is genuine and live the life style of your dream, be it clothing, education, leisure, housing and entertainment. Let your money work hard for you by getting you the best that money can afford. Remember you have  a friend in errandbee who would not rest till your needs are taken care of.

Once again thank you for visitng and hope you wuold find what you came for.

Send your request for any service to customerservice@errandbee.com. A team member would evaluate your request and get back to you.  Alternatively fill the online form

Contact errandbee on +44 7961602821 or email: customerservice@errandbee.com

•I am into IT and would need to purchase an e-book or a downloadable study material in digital format to enable me study for my certification exams.

•I am in need to buy my favourite designer men's and women's shirt from notable names such as TM Lewin, Pamoni, Jeffery Banks, Burbery, Dolce & Gabana, to mention but a few.

•I need to buy genuine and original motorparts for my vehicle because I cannot find the latest model in Nigeria.

•I am a technician and would need to purchase cutting edge power tools to make my work easier and effective.

•I would want to study in the UK but I need help on how to pay the registration fees, tuition deposits etc to secure my admission place.

•I recently secured a visa to the UK but do not have friends or relative in the UK and do not know my way from Heathrow, Gatwick or manchester airports.

•I am a business traveller to the UK for a meeting and would need to secure a Hotel accommodation to make my journey less stressful.

•I am coming to the UK with my children and would need a taxi from sources I can trust pre-booked and waiting for me at the airport.

•I am considering establishing a business partnership links in the UK but would need trusted agent to represent my interest. I would like to find out if my partners are who they say they are.

•I want to take advantage of the sales season in the UK to buy my favorite stuffs cheaper from the leading designer brands.

•I am into games and would need to buy the latest Xbox 360, Ninetendo console and other genuine game accessories.

•My laptop is slow and I need to buy the genuine latest specification with original microsoft windows from brands like Dell, Toshiba, HP etc.

•I need to buy the latest IT gadgets to make my computing more fun and relaxing.

•I love to buy stuff cheaper at ebay but sellers do not deal or ship to Nigeria.

•I need to pay for web hosting but the hosting company only accepts European credit cards.

•I need to register with professional bodies in the UK for continued personal development but do not know how to pay from Nigeria.

•I am coming to London soon but would like to book tickets for my favourite gigs before they are finished.

•I need to buy latest editions of text books for my undergraduate, postgraduate or Phd studies from notable bookstores abroad.

•I want to buy designer handbags, jewelry, shoes but do not know which website to start looking for.

The above listed situations are inexhaustible but bear in mind that whatever is your situation, ErrandBee is here to help you run the errand.

Send your request for this service to customerservice@errandbee.com. A team member would evaluate your request and get back to you. Alternatively fill the online form.

(1) (Reply)

New MTN Unlimited Free Browsing That Allow You To Browse Unlimited / How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone / How To Download APK Files From Playstore To PC Using Mozilla Firefox/chrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.