Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (51364 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha as a “diaper wearing creature” for insisting that President Muhammadu Buhari is not on life support.

Recall that the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose had alleged that Buhari had been on life support in London for 20 days.

Dismissing Fayose’s claim, Okorocha urged Nigerians to ignore his Ekiti State counterpart, who he described as a “cheap talker.”

Reacting to Okorocha’s rebuttal of Fayose, Fani-Kayode, noted that Okorocha has failed to understand that Nigerians have the right to know the truth about Buhari’s health status.

The former Minister, who took to his twitter handle wrote:

“When a courageous @GovAyoFayose tells u @MBuhari is in a coma and diaper-wearing @GovernorRochas tells u it is a lie u know who to believe.

“What this lying, diaper-wearing creature cannot comprehend is that the people HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW THE TRUTH about @MBuhari’s condition.”

@elrufai says that those calling for restructuring are "opportunists". If he had been 6 inches taller I would have replied him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/880465060946206721

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by OVI75(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

To All The Hypocrite Sai baba chanters May Sango Strike U all Dead

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nempi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK finished his helipad-shaped skull grin

Rochas would never speak against Buhari because he's also an APC member

The same Rochas spent Imo pensioners' funds on a Christmas tree while they starved to death

The number of suicides in Imo State has skyrocketed since then

Instead of Biafuro yoots to speak about that, they'd rather make Yorùbá people the cynosure of their useless agitation

Their parents are dying in the village while they're here busy with Afonja-Igbo nonsense grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK Made some point, we all know buhari is a breathing corpse. Take the presidential jet back to Nigeria pls. But the curses were not necessary tho

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by debque(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
hehehe

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by ezera(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hell Rufai my nikka.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Jwonder(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
��� Savage!!!.. brutality..

24 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diaper? undecided
Those that mean rochas is a faģģot? shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK should behave.

Rumor has it that .... and that may be what he is referring to

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hahaha! FFK

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by edlion57(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diaper wearing Hausa man...we knw the truth... Buhari is a liability to this country... using my tax money for his old age care

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ewwwwooo
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Virginkpekus(f): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
How did I get here? Pls epp me embarassed

8 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by grandstar(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
That is below the belt.

FFK will soon receive a his own insult very soon

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by jjjjj2017: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
FATALITY grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
lol see finishing

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by lokobyforch(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
See finishing, FFK I greet u chemically...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Ekowise(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
gone on with the battle
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by TheAngry1: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Silly

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Abfinest007(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
fayose and ffk will be good actors if given d chance

8 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by akom0908(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
I was one of those people shouting sai baba now am regretting my actions.I dont think we can produce any good leader in Nigeria again.Am done with voting.Iwill never vote in Nigeria again

37 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by hucienda: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:

U mean ur governor is finished?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Una no go kill me ooo... grin grin
But seriously i never liked Okorocha unless he is prepared to dash me 5 million nairatongue
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by nonstan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:

Savagery grin grin
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by hucienda: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe, your comment on the "my people, my people" chanter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by quiverfull(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Maturity has been defined as the ability to delay gratification and control one's tongue. This garrulous uncle that escaped from rehab can do neither, therefore, he is immature.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.