Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Happy Birthday Mum ! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday Mum ! (744 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday Mum ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mum ! by SPDAZZY(f): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2017
So my sweet mum is plus one today.

She is a strong woman, beautiful and smart. The vessel God used in bringing me and siblings here. Mum like no other.

May God continue to bless, strengthen and direct you all the days of the long live He will grant you. Love you mum.

Mum visits nairaland so lalasticlala, seun, myndd44, let her see this post please.

Nairalanders celebrate with me.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Women Protesting Naked Because Of Unsatisfied S*x / Face Of Emerald Divas......season 2 / Knowing How To Make Balloon Decoration Is A Useful Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.